London Rain

EAD for October 21 filers

20 posts in this topic

Hello, have any October 21 filers received their EAD's approved yet? I'm seeing a bunch of people who filed after me getting approved before me . It's going on 6 months now and I'm really getting frustrated.

Thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife filed on 10/23 and she was just approved on 04/04. My guess would be that you'll be approved any day now.

We also got our interview date on 05/10 so not going to get much use out of the EAD.

2 minutes ago, travusb said:

My wife filed on 10/23 and she was just approved on 04/04. My guess would be that you'll be approved any day now.

We also got our interview date on 05/10 so not going to get much use out of the EAD.

That's great , my PD is 12 October, so I hope I'll be getting EAD soon. 

3 hours ago, Lorin123 said:

It's going on 6 months now and I'm really getting frustrated.

EADs are taking 8 months or so at the moment.  Big drawback of the K-1.

50 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

I'm not on a K-1 , mine is AOS and I'm seeing November and even January 22 being approved before me. 

6 minutes ago, Lorin123 said:

I'm not on a K-1 , mine is AOS and I'm seeing November and even January 22 being approved before me. 

AOSing from B, F, K, whatever.  EADs are taking much longer than they were previously, 8 months on average.  I'd wager that anyone getting an approval from January  of this year has done an expedite.

Just now, Jorgedig said:

AOSing from B, F, K, whatever.  EADs are taking much longer than they were previously, 8 months on average.  I'd wager that anyone getting an approval from January  of this year has done an expedite.

It's so frustrating, I can't even expedite because I don't have reason too , and I can't use bored as a reason unfortunately.

7 hours ago, Lorin123 said:

Hello, have any October 21 filers received their EAD's approved yet? I'm seeing a bunch of people who filed after me getting approved before me . It's going on 6 months now and I'm really getting frustrated.

Thank you 

👋🏿 Me! 

Filed Oct 1st

EAD & SSN in hand April 11

3 minutes ago, TedsGirl said:

👋🏿 Me! 

Filed Oct 1st

EAD & SSN in hand April 11

Congratulations , you're so lucky , wish I'd get approved already 

Edited by Lorin123

1 minute ago, Lorin123 said:

Congratulations , you're so lucky , wish I'd get approved already 

I know it’s frustrating, waiting and seeing others getting approved ahead of you.

I hope you’re in for a big surprise soon.

1 minute ago, TedsGirl said:

I know it’s frustrating, waiting and seeing others getting approved ahead of you.

I hope you’re in for a big surprise soon.

Thank you !!

12 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

there's quite weird movement this past 2 months, LIFO = last in first out, especially if they filed AOS december 2021 onwards. they got they EAD is 2-3 months and not even expedite. 

Lorin : i have 2 acquaintance fileds september 2021 and october 2021 still waiting for EAD but the october 2021 filer already received interview notice few weeks ago

Edited by Misscloud

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
23 hours ago, Lorin123 said:

Thank you 

We filed in October.  Approved 2/10.

20A.jpg

7 hours ago, Misscloud said:

there's quite weird movement this past 2 months, LIFO = last in first out, especially if they filed AOS december 2021 onwards. they got they EAD is 2-3 months and not even expedite. 

Lorin : i have 2 acquaintance fileds september 2021 and october 2021 still waiting for EAD but the october 2021 filer already received interview notice few weeks ago

I've been seeing that same sort of thing but it's so random . My PD is 12 October and I'm seeing people on the same day people before and after getting approved and some with interview notices already . I have no idea what's going on but I'm very frustrated with it 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.