JojoandTomas

MARCH 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

227 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 4/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, LemonLemonade said:

Just to give some update. I just called NVC first time today, NOA2 was Mar 22 2022, we waited 10 min, and the lady said they received it just today and have 1 more thing to do (not sure what that means). I don't see it on the CEAC site yet but she said it is normal. Added my email address. 

I think now is wait and see some more lol

Edit: sorry, question, on the Timeline, if I got the case number and the invoice number, does it go on this line? What does IIN and BIN means?

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned

Can you create a ceac account whenever? What info do you need? 

Timeline
On 4/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, LemonLemonade said:

Just to give some update. I just called NVC first time today, NOA2 was Mar 22 2022, we waited 10 min, and the lady said they received it just today and have 1 more thing to do (not sure what that means). I don't see it on the CEAC site yet but she said it is normal. Added my email address. 

I think now is wait and see some more lol

Edit: sorry, question, on the Timeline, if I got the case number and the invoice number, does it go on this line? What does IIN and BIN means?

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned

That's where I put the dates, I didn't see anywhere else. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 hours ago, I129f49619 said:

Can you create a ceac account whenever? What info do you need? 

I didn't try that yet. I can see the status though. I just try to start the form DS 160 and save at every page lol 

do we need to create an account you think?

I think the earlier I will be in transit (base on the table) would be beginning of May 

Ps congratulation to you! our case might leave NVC the same time. Finally it moves bit by bit

Edited by LemonLemonade

Timeline
1 hour ago, LemonLemonade said:

I didn't try that yet. I can see the status though. I just try to start the form DS 160 and save at every page lol 

do we need to create an account you think?

I think the earlier I will be in transit (base on the table) would be beginning of May 

Ps congratulation to you! our case might leave NVC the same time. Finally it moves bit by bit

Ya when I search with the case number they gave me it doesn't pull up anything, it says invalid case number. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Called NVC just now and found our case was received 4/19 (NOA2 3/28), but they didn’t have a case number or invoice ID. Guess I have to wait a few more to start tracking hehe

Spoiler

K-1 Visa (I-129F)                                       AOS (I-485) & EAD (I-765)

2021-04-03: Sent (USPS)                  2022-07-23: Sent (UPS)

2021-04-05: NOA1                              2022-07-25: USCIS Received

2022-03-25: NOA2                             2022-07-28: Received two texts with receipt numbers

2022-04-19: NVC Received               2022-07-29: Check cashed

2022-05-16: Embassy Received       2022-08-01: Received paper notifications

2022-06-24: Interview                       2022-08-04: Received online access code

2022-06-28: Visa Received               2022-08-05: Applied for SSN, CaseTrack notified Bio appt scheduled

:dance:                                                    2022-08-11: Received paper notification for Biometrics

2022-08-12: Received SSN card

2022-08-23: Biometrics appointment

2023-01-12: RFE

2023-01-13: RFE evidence submitted via online account

2023-06-01: EAD Approved, card arrived 06-12 

2023-07-02: AOS Approved

Timeline
2 hours ago, I129f49619 said:

Ya when I search with the case number they gave me it doesn't pull up anything, it says invalid case number. 

I called back and I was missing a letter at the beginning of the number. It's says something about the DS160 needed. But they told me to wait till they send the email and send it out to the embassy to fill that out lol. 

On 4/20/2022 at 9:34 PM, strwbrysky said:

How accurate are the NVC shipping dates? 

Semi accurate. But always remember, It’s just a rough estimate based off of prior shipping date templates that I’ve seen. I have still seen petitions be sent outside of the dates listed on the table I included

My Noa2 March 04 and the Nvc still hasn’t recieved my case from the Uscis. I reached out to the ombudsman and after a couple weeks they got back to me. They said that they have confirmed that it has been sent. Now my noa2 date has changed to April 20th. So I’m guessing that either the uscis never sent it or the nvc lost it?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Matt3708 said:

My Noa2 March 04 and the Nvc still hasn’t recieved my case from the Uscis. I reached out to the ombudsman and after a couple weeks they got back to me. They said that they have confirmed that it has been sent. Now my noa2 date has changed to April 20th. So I’m guessing that either the uscis never sent it or the nvc lost it?

I didnt know it was even possible to change the NOA2 date?? I am so sorry about your situation 😕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 4/19/2022 at 3:53 PM, I129f49619 said:

Called today and got my case number and invoice ID. But they told me to wait till my fiancee does the DS160. They received my case on the 04/18/2022. 

Congrats!!!!! I will call tmrw Monday morning! 

Timeline
On 4/19/2022 at 3:53 PM, I129f49619 said:

Called today and got my case number and invoice ID. But they told me to wait till my fiancee does the DS160. They received my case on the 04/18/2022. 

Which number did you call??? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, I129f49619 said:

I thought you already have your number? 

I have both NVC phone numbers. No Love I did not get my CASE ID number. When I called last week they told me that they received my case on 4/18/22 but no CASE ID number yet 😪😪😪

7 minutes ago, I129f49619 said:

I thought you already have your number? 

I always call both numbers. But I think the Non immigration number is accurate. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Danae Smilie said:

I have both NVC phone numbers. No Love I did not get my CASE ID number. When I called last week they told me that they received my case on 4/18/22 but no CASE ID number yet 😪😪😪

I always call both numbers. But I think the Non immigration number is accurate. 

Sorry, I thought you mentioned April 12th on a previous message. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We have now booked our interview at the London Embassy for May! Can't wait for the next step, we're so close now! 😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.