Gujjupat

Ceac status refused to issued OR refused to AP then issued [merged threads]

22 posts in this topic

Means that the case has action on it.   Each time someone scans the barcode on your case at the consulate this date changes.  It'll move from Refused to Issued when they have got everything sorted.  There's a bunch of work which happens at this stage including preparing your pack (electronic or digital), printing IV's etc.

12 minutes ago, nanobot said:

Means that the case has action on it.   Each time someone scans the barcode on your case at the consulate this date changes.  It'll move from Refused to Issued when they have got everything sorted.  There's a bunch of work which happens at this stage including preparing your pack (electronic or digital), printing IV's etc.

Thank you so much.! 

would it go refused to issued or refused to administrative processing.? Please advice if you have any idea.!

thanks

1 minute ago, Gujjupat said:

Thank you so much.! 

would it go refused to issued or refused to administrative processing.? Please advice if you have any idea.!

thanks

Yes, refused to AP, maybe back to refused (but not always) then to issued.

For me that process looked like this:

Fri 14th Jan Medical

Wed 19th Jan Interview (medical not at embassy) - Status: Refused 

Wed 19th Jan (late afternoon) Phone call from VisaMedicals saying report was done/clear and going to embassy 

Mon 24th Jan approx 09:30 Last Updated change to today's date, status remained as Refused

Mon 24th Jan approx 12:30 Case status changed to Administrative Processing  

Tues 25th Jan approx 13:20 Case status changed to Issued.

Wed 26th Jan approx 10:30am Email to confirm dispatch via DX

Thurs 27th approx 9am DX email saying "out for delivery"

Thurs 27th approx 10am Collected from DX Chancery Lane

We entered on Sunday 30th Jan

Our Social Security Cards were printed/dated Tuesday 1 Feb

We received them Saturday 5th Feb.

15 minutes ago, nanobot said:

Fri 14th Jan Medical

Wed 19th Jan (late afternoon) Phone call from VisaMedicals saying report was done/clear and going to embassy 

Mon 24th Jan approx 09:30 Last Updated change to today's date, status remained as Refused

Ok thanks.! Mine is same status refused no change with only  last update date change.!  

1 hour ago, nanobot said:

Fri 14th Jan Medical

Hi in your timeline you did mentioned you got phone call from visamedical late afternoon.! Is that normal.? Do they phone everyone.? I received email but can’t open it.!

1 minute ago, Gujjupat said:

Hi in your timeline you did mentioned you got phone call from visamedical late afternoon.! Is that normal.? Do they phone everyone.? I received email but can’t open it.!

I do not think they usually call. We were on a tight timeframe for departure and we asked them to call us when it was being sent to the consulate so we knew.

Hi All

I am just waiting for my visa package.! It was refused because they didn’t received medical so status was refused but last update date changed so I assume they may have received medical by now.! But status still refused.! So I was wondering if it should go from refused to administrative process and then issued or straight from refused to issued.?

please advice.!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Could be refused to AP to issued, or refused to AP to refused to issued, or refused to issued, or, or, or.  Unfortunately, all applications are case-by-case, so there is no set cadence.  The only thing that is important is Issued.

Good Luck!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

It’s not one fixed sequence. And it depends on if the person accessing your case picks a new status or not. There’s a human factor in whether one bothers to change or give an new status. Reports of sequences could depend on if the applicant is checking every minutee or once a day. A status change back and forth could be missed. 

Checking constantly is not going to speed up when you receive the visa. It is making you increasingly stressed and disappointed. Posting the question multiple times is not going to get the answer for your specific circumstances. 

Hi All

I been for interview more than 2 weeks ago.! And that time we got refusal letter because they didn’t received my medical. But next day to my interview our medical been sent to embassy and also “last update date” changed aswell that time.! But nothing since then.! Even visamedical confirmed that medical has been submitted! So don’t know wether worth to send email to embassy or wait.! 

please advice.!

Edited by Gujjupat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.