Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on your interview Jason and Sasha!

And now after all troubles and delays in this proces, today I find out that the Embassy in Belgrade is temporary closed because of Kosovo situation. They don't even know when will be open again.

Can anybody tell me what hapens in that kind of situations.

We are almost done and now we are very confused.

Thanks everybody and sorry for my english!

i dont understand why the embassy in belgrade should close because kosovo is now independant...that confuses me, especially since people from kosovo werent even using that embassy, they were using the one in macedonia...how did you find out this news? try calling DOS and see if they can help you out...im sorry for your situation, and your english is near perfect, please dont apologize

that actually happened after these posts were made

I find out today. I called the embassy on the phone and the man who answer told me that. Problem is that Kosovo is independant and Serbian government didn't approved that and it is something with diplomatic relations with US... Actually I don't even understand all this and all I wont is to be with my love. I hate politics!!!

Thank you babybluesusie and goodluck on your fiance interview!

oh i get it now...the united states backs kosovo, and serbia doesnt approve, so it creates tension between them...im really sorry for your situation, i hope it resolves itself quickly!! thanks for the wishes

Actually the embassy is closed because some Serbians stormed the embassy lighting it on fire and a few things. THat is why they closed the embassy to keep the workers safe.

that actually happened after these posts were made, but it was a good precautionary measure

Edited by babybluesusie

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Good luck Bill & Jeff, i'm sure it will be fine. :thumbs:

Hi All,

Much to my relief, I just got a confirmation email saying that our NOA2 is approved! USCIS ... what's left of my fingernails thanks you. Of course, the first thing I did was called my sweetie and made her day :)

Some observations. The last touch on my file was 8-21-2007. I had checked my case status online yesterday afternoon and saw no activity. I called the helpline and checked the automated status and got no joy. I decided to wait before trying to get to a live person.

I got a confirmation email from CRIS with a timestamp of 10:29 PM stating that we had been approved. They must run a batch job for sending out emails, though I suppose it's possible that they have people working late.

Anyways, I'm going to bed ....

If you're still waiting, take a deep breath ... you're next!

-- A

:dance:

Great news... finally :thumbs:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

well, I JUST heard from my fiancé, who has JUST got off the phone with DOS, and we have an interview date :)

*gulp*

...in one week panic.gif

needless to say, I don't have my Aus police check back, after that debacle with the fingerprints... going to call them later tonight... and I sort of don't feel ready, despite the hugely long wait... I guess this all makes it real

anyway

there's my news :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
well, I JUST heard from my fiancé, who has JUST got off the phone with DOS, and we have an interview date :)

*gulp*

...in one week panic.gif

needless to say, I don't have my Aus police check back, after that debacle with the fingerprints... going to call them later tonight... and I sort of don't feel ready, despite the hugely long wait... I guess this all makes it real

anyway

OMG StP!!!!! Congratulations!!! Try not to worry too much, somehow these things have a way of working themselves out (admittedly with a lot of hard work!) :)

I have missed you, so *big* hugs!!!

Once the gang has made it stateside, we all MUST organize a meet up!!!

P.S. Please update your timeline! I want to add you to the UK interview list and I need your exact date!!!

Edited by julezabelle

*gulp*

...in one week panic.gif

anyway

wahoooo!! whats the date???

dont worry, you will be just fine!!!

good luck to ya

Filed: Timeline

*gulp*

...in one week panic.gif

anyway

StP, you're a monobrow for sore eyes. ;) I'm so happy to see you back. And I'm *FLOORED* that your interview is so close!!! Wow...that's so cool! Congratulations!

And yeah...it's real. ;) Be strong, you'll do fine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congrats STP! I'm so happy for everyone getting their interviews! It's been quiet in here with everyone moving on to the 'action' stages and finishing the 'paper stages'.

Good luck to all interviewing. Best wishes to those who have married or will soon!

I'm a little distressed, Peter has his medical on Friday. I made him call the other day because he has yet to get his interview date. He spend a few pounds on the phone call just to learn they haven't assigned the date yet. SIGH. It will be nice if his is very soon as I have a week and half off work for Spring Break the middle of March. It would be a perfect time for us to elope. Otherwise I have to take off work and use my saved up sick time. ugh. I'm sure it will be fine. Just had to vent a bit....the wheels sure have turned slow in this process.

"The course of true love never did run smooth" - William Shakespeare

K1:

10/29/05...met online

11/23/05...met in person for the first time in London, England

06/29/07...got engaged!

07/19/07...mailed I-129F via certified express overnight mail

08/02/07...check cashed

08/04/07...NOA1 received in mail

12/11/07...NOA2 issued from CRIS email!! YAY!

12/12/07...touch!

12/17/07...received hard copy of noa2

1/14/08.....file reaches NVC

1/28/08.....packet 3 received

2/29/08.....medical interview

4/01/08.....interview

04/03/08...visa in hand!!

04/14/08...POE JFK!

05/17/08...Wedding!

Adjustment of status

06/21/08...Mailed AOS,EAD, and AP paperwork

06/27/08...NOA1

07/17/08...Biometrics

07/29/08...Transferred to CSC

08/21/08...Touch I-485!

08/22/08...Touch I-485!

08/25/08...Received AP in the mail!

08/28/08...Received EAD in the mail!

08/29/08...Email from CRIS welcoming the new permanent resident! YAY!

09/06/08...Green card received in mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

thanks everyone :)

my interview is on the 4th... I tried to update my timeline - twice - but both times after I submitted it, the page just sat on 'loading' for over ten minutes, and finally timed out :s

I'll try again later ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow! That's really soon. Good luck to you. I'm also sure you'll do fine. :thumbs:

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Good luck STP, I'm sure you will do great :thumbs:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Congrats STP! I'm so happy for everyone getting their interviews! It's been quiet in here with everyone moving on to the 'action' stages and finishing the 'paper stages'.

Good luck to all interviewing. Best wishes to those who have married or will soon!

I'm a little distressed, Peter has his medical on Friday. I made him call the other day because he has yet to get his interview date. He spend a few pounds on the phone call just to learn they haven't assigned the date yet. SIGH. It will be nice if his is very soon as I have a week and half off work for Spring Break the middle of March. It would be a perfect time for us to elope. Otherwise I have to take off work and use my saved up sick time. ugh. I'm sure it will be fine. Just had to vent a bit....the wheels sure have turned slow in this process.

You can call the DOS and get the same info with only the cost of a long distance call! Have Peter save his money!!! US State Department: (202) 663-1225 - press 1, then 0.

StP - I'm adding you to our list!!! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just checking in with my fellow July filers. Congratz to you all with recent approvals of noa2, medicals, interviews etc... Awesome news.

I'm having a better day so far today & thought I'd check in here. Most days lately it's too hard to come on this thread but today I'm feeling hopeful. I got a letter from congress yesterday stating they are checking into our case again. I know it doesn't really do much, but at least it reminds uscis that they have to check on things and not just let it sit there. I wonder if I'll ever get to know what took so long for our name checks.

Anyhoo gratz to everyone who's moving along.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Just checking in with my fellow July filers. Congratz to you all with recent approvals of noa2, medicals, interviews etc... Awesome news.

I'm having a better day so far today & thought I'd check in here. Most days lately it's too hard to come on this thread but today I'm feeling hopeful. I got a letter from congress yesterday stating they are checking into our case again. I know it doesn't really do much, but at least it reminds uscis that they have to check on things and not just let it sit there. I wonder if I'll ever get to know what took so long for our name checks.

Anyhoo gratz to everyone who's moving along.

good luck, i really hope that you see some movement very soon!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.