Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
wow, that happened to you too? I didn't know about it happening to anyone other than us :)

we also sent to VSC, as per USCIS guidelines (my fiancé lives in Texas), and it was also transferred to CSC... the cheque's got both stamps, and the NOA1 received date - issued from CSC - is July 19, when we only posted on the 18th; I think they did pretty well ;)

So you are at CSC then?

I'd give anything to be at CSC right about now!

I'll email ya my shipping addy :P

Man, I must have been tired yesterday cos I confused this as all from julez....sorry, girls!

Was I confused or what? :lol:

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
On November 21, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Is this what I think it means? :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATULATIONS- approved on the same day :D:dancing::thumbs: have you joined a candle for love, it's a china specific site , very good

hi rob & jin....congratulations.....also recieved my approval notice nov 19th...but i think you had left for china when i had gotten it...i now as you am here with my "SO"...so very happy for all who have gotten there noa2's.....hope many more to get very soon...seems csc has finally gotten their act together....is about time...i am sure the rest will seem to be a cake walk compared to the wait for this noa2...again, congrats on your noa2

I'm getting my dancing shoes ready for next week.....I have a feeling they will be getting well used!!! :yes:

Yes!!! Things seem to be happening really quick now for us July Filers!!!!! I'm hoping to hear something this week... keeping my fingers crossed!!! It's not totally unrealistic!!

I do read beyond single posts, more so than others it seems.

I noticed only Weedebz gave her advice on what to say. " I understand the issues from your side but I'm sure you can understand the difficulties we face. All I'm looking for is information on when we can expect our file to be adjudicated as our wedding is imminant and it's become so much of a worry?"

Mine still stands as the second most 'supportive' response.

I think there is a bit of dishonesty in some of these posts. Of course, she would be attempting to get her petition moved along by calling USCIS. Due to her situation I don't blame her. She has asked for advice on what to say. Little advice was given. Maybe she will let them know about the "people I know who I would choose to go ahead of me in the queue as it were". I doubt it though. So let's be real. Everyone can say 'I would let your petition go before mine'...'no, no ...you first', and such, so that everyone can feel good about their virtual selflessness. The reality is by calling USCIS inquiring about your petition when there is no indication of irregularity in your case you are unnecessarily taking up resources that could be better spent helping others who appear to have been passed up or otherwise aggrieved in the process.

Along the same line, I can only imagine that those who use the 'RFE trick' make it more difficult for petitioners trying to get help with an actual RFE's. I don't like to see members encouraging it.

My apologies to Jeraly for using you as an example. I'm not trying to pick on you. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get approved prior to your wedding. I would even let you ahead of me, if I was in front of you, if I could .

Lol!! Thanks for the sentiment!! I really am not asking for special treatment - seriously I am so resigned to the fact we are not going to get our visa in time for the wedding that I would prolly freak out if we did!! All the same though it is worth a try - I don't want special treatment for NOA2 but if we can get our packet shoved in the mail to NVC quicker then by all means I'll try - I mean I don't really understand why it takes so long anyway!!!

But on another note - I am sure you would be more welcome in this thread if you did just lighten up a little, get to know people here and make friends - we are really a friendly supportive bunch and I would love to increase our family!!! We all love each other here (or is that just me?!) to the point where we feel we can be blunt with each other - introducing yourself with a dig is prolly not the best plan!! But I can forgive :lol:

Now cheer up and get out those pom poms ready for next week!!!

ok thats some more updates done.

Curt and Leah: was you file forwarded to CSC or VSC and I'll add you

Keep the update PM's coming and I'll keep updating!

You're doing a great job with this spreadsheet, Debz. But I've noticed that you are ignoring the approvals of July filers from VSC. There are a few of them who have received their NOA2s but you dont update them. What up with that??

Ok - I'm not going to dig - we're all friends here :) But still - Debz is doing a grand job - she started the spreadsheet as a mini aside for July filers in this thread who let her know about their NOA1 dates. Some people update based on the timeline search (I personally just don't get on with that so :P).

I think the spreadsheet (correct me if I am wrong) is something that we started to keep track of how our friends in this thread were doing - not as a complete database of all July filers on this forum. By all means if someone wants to be added or if Debz picks it up then that is great but if not then we just have to accept that maybe CSC filers are a little more obsessive and mad about letting everyone know in this thread how they are doing! :lol:

Defo though - if other people notice a July filer who got approved that doesn't frequent this thread then by all means PM the info to Debz yourself - it is going to make things easier if Debz gets three PMS for the same person than none at all :)

Dave - If you read what you highlighted in Jeraly's post you will note that she asked if whe could the petition expedited to the NVC, NOT to get an expedited NOA2. There is a difference. And given her set of circumstances, I believe it is entirely reasonable for her to ask if its possible. Given that its taking 3 to 6 weeks for CSC petitions to make it to NVC, it will make a big difference for her getting to the consulate quicker so that she can hopefully get a quick interview. We're all frustrated by this long wait, but you need to lighten up a bit.

Yes - if I was requesting an exedite for my NOA2 I would have done that a long time ago!! Bit late now! :lol:

oh and I do add people who haven't PM'd me if I stumble across post. LisaD being example. yes she is CSC but that purely coincidental don't hurt me! *quakes in her booties*

If it's people that have not even added names sometimes I feel odd just adding them to a spreadsheet that they have not asked to be added to that's not offically VJ as they may not want information used externally......used to work in data protection (see I can be ####### too)

*hugs Debz*

Hey hun you're doing a grand job - I think I covered it before but I assumed that it was as much of a way of keeping track of our friends on this thread as a flawless July approval list :) I think if people all help by PM-ing Debz if they see an approval then it might help... again - correct me if I am wrong!!! Debz may decide she doesn't want twenty thousand PMs every time she visits VJ!!!

Totally off topic!

IN THE NAME OF THE WEE MAN...............I CAN'T STOP SNEEZING, just had a run of 22 sneezes, I thought I was going to die and Nick was in stitches laughing. That has to be some sort of record!

Lol!!! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
But VSC can't be too terribly behind....that place has ran like a well oiled machine for years!

Yeah, but it might be time to change the oil. ;)

...And the congregation said ...AMEN!!!!!

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline
We are approved! Today is Rama's birthday. What a great day! I checked online, but no approval; however, I found a hard copy in the mail! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P:D

Totally off topic!

IN THE NAME OF THE WEE MAN...............I CAN'T STOP SNEEZING, just had a run of 22 sneezes, I thought I was going to die and Nick was in stitches laughing. That has to be some sort of record!

Please update the spreadsheet...we are APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!

congrats. I added because I spotted you. PLEASE PEOPLE...(i don't mean to be a nag but..............)PM ME WITH UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Nag nag nag... it's ok Debz - it's what us women are best at - besides - will give you practice for married life!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Timeline

couple more updates done! Keep em coming. I want to start filling in next column soon! I think VSC are shy. I put a post in the VSC thread last night to get people to send info and keep people happy :P and only 1 person replied in around 8hrs

MY TIMELINES

K1

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

08/02/2008 - Delivered

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

Ok well for fear of annoying more people I just edited the sheet as well - there were a few people there that didn't have their NOA1 dates filled in - a couple didn't exist anymore as users on VJ and one had no timeline so they went... I figured if anyone is active enough to be added to the sheet then a) they would still be here or B) they would have filled out their timeline.

Those that had filled out their timelines I just added their NOA1 date to the spreadsheet :D I was going to PM anyone who hadn't put in a NOA1 date on their timeline but I didn't have to do that!!!

For those on the spreadsheet - can you check and make sure that the NOA1 date on the spreadsheet is the NOA1 DATE RECEIVED AS PRINTED ON YOUR NOA1 HARD COPY!!! just to keep things consistent...

Might we need another PM-session sometime?!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
APPROVED !!!!! NOTICE OF APPROVAL NOV 21st :dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

March 1 2007: Began taking an interest in each other online

June 25-July 10 2007: Met Lucky in Person for 1st Time and Stayed Together in Ghana with my father and son!

I-129F Sent : 7/25/07

I-129F NOA1 : 8/1/07

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 12/7/07!!!! Yay!!!! :D

NVC Received : 12/14/07

NVC Left : 12/17/07

Consulate Received : 12/17/07

Packet 3 Received : 2/21/08

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2/21/08

Interview Date : 6/16/08

Visa Received :6/27/08

US Entry : 6/29/08

Marriage :6/29/08 by my pastor father before God

Public expensive marriage: 7/26/08 :)

Pregnant: 7/30/08

Found out It's a GIRL: 11/17/08

Baby Shakaya's Due Date: 4/22/09

e9969b19285f01d1a725be2d554c7787.gif

Where on earth is everyone today!!! Seems I missed out on all the action last night and now everyone has deserted me!!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

I've just arrived. Had productive afternoon. Wedding dress all sorted and good as new after the wee disaster and finally sorted the dress for my MoH. We actually found one that we agreed on style and colour so bought it quick before she changed her mind. It's from davids bridal, full length a-line with embroidery on the top and it's in peridot!

MY TIMELINES

K1

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

08/02/2008 - Delivered

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.