Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Hopefully someone can comment on this. Yes, I know it might seem like a "dumb" question but I'm taking a break (procrastinating?) from studying and I was just curious.

Sorry I can't help with the POE stuff but thought I would acknowledge the procrastination - glad to see it wasn't just me who went through that in uni ;)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They received our petition in CSC on July 18th. Still no NOA1 Hardcopy.... anyone else having a long wait for the hardcopy like this??

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
Hopefully someone can comment on this. Yes, I know it might seem like a "dumb" question but I'm taking a break (procrastinating?) from studying and I was just curious.

Sorry I can't help with the POE stuff but thought I would acknowledge the procrastination - glad to see it wasn't just me who went through that in uni ;)

lol, my time is divided (equally?) between Rx School and watching my "progress" I guess this with more things to do now it helps make time go by faster....either way I'm counting down the days for November, at least my schedule isn't that bad for when he's here, I'll only have two tests during his visit, :D believe me that's a good thing.....thanks for your input ;)

AOS:

August 8, 2008: We're married!! (both the ceremony and legal wedding)

September 11, 2008: Got the marriage certificate in the mail!! 

September 20, 2008: Sent AOS packet (I-485, EAD, AP)

September 22, 2008: USPS confirmed delivery at LockBox

September 26, 2008: Check Cashed!! :)

September 25, 2008: Recv'd date on all NOA's 

September 30, 2008: Received all 3 NOA's: I-485, EAD, AP

Ocotber 10, 2008: RFE for I-485 (needed proof of citizenship for sponsor) :S

October 21, 2008: Biometrics @12 pm in Ft. Lauderdale~over and done with in 5min!!~

October 22, 2008: documents for RFE sent via Priority Mail

October 24, 2008: documents received at MO

November 6, 2008: Case transferred to CSC :D

December 10, 2008: EAD approved!! Card production ordered!

Dec. 15, 2008: Rec'd EAD and AP via mail.

March 2, 2009: AOS Approved

March 9, 2009: Green Card Received!!!

March 24, 2020: N400 submitted (online)

January 2021: notice stating no new Biometrics needed

April 15, 2022: Notice to Appear for interview and exam

June 4, 2022: Interview/Exam Day! 🥳

lol, my time is divided (equally?) between Rx School and watching my "progress" I guess this with more things to do now it helps make time go by faster....either way I'm counting down the days for November, at least my schedule isn't that bad for when he's here, I'll only have two tests during his visit, :D believe me that's a good thing.....thanks for your input ;)

Trust me - being in school is great when you're in an LDR - I just got my Bachelor's Degree and while it was totally stressful it made the time pass so quickly! It's best to keep busy I find :) Besides - between VJ and Facebook there is plenty to keep you from getting too... "bogged down" with school work ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
They received our petition in CSC on July 18th. Still no NOA1 Hardcopy.... anyone else having a long wait for the hardcopy like this??

Hi! It's the first time I'm posting here.. I hope you can get it! When did you send your petition? We sent July 25th and until now we have no idea how the process is going on.. we send as money order.. so we don't know if it was cashed..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hi! It's the first time I'm posting here.. I hope you can get it! When did you send your petition? We sent July 25th and until now we have no idea how the process is going on.. we send as money order.. so we don't know if it was cashed..

From what I gather anyone filed mid-late july are having to wait quite a while for NOA1. It seems the SC's are bogged down due to pre fee increase rush. I just hope things speed up. By the end of this week I'll have taken the plunge and booked my wedding date!!!

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Aww Debz I am so excited for you!!! Once you have the date then you can start booking things and looking at flowers, cakes, dresses... I want to start planning mine all over again!!!

Don't know if it's worth investigating wedding planners but at the moment our wedding is costing about $3500 including the planner's fees. That covers the venue, minister, site assistants, three course meal for thirty people, unlimited soft drinks for all our guests, champagne (well - cava :P) for toasts, cake, wedding car, musician... I think that is it - it doesn't include the flowers yet but it does include tax and gratuity. We obviously have to cover clothes, honeymoon, plane flights etc but I was pleasantly surprised and the whole process has just been so easy and stress-free!

:D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

From what I gather anyone filed mid-late july are having to wait quite a while for NOA1. It seems the SC's are bogged down due to pre fee increase rush. I just hope things speed up. By the end of this week I'll have taken the plunge and booked my wedding date!!!

Is there anyone else who filed mid-late july still waiting for NOA1?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Waiting since 7/23. No check cashed either. Sent to VSC.

Edited by evangelina

Here is the link to the spreadsheet with everyone's status.

Send a private message to weedebz to add your data.

Everyone: We are missing 15 July filers from our spreadsheet. (We have 48 of 63.) Let's see if we can round them up!

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Can we not find their info on here and pm them?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

*allows self to be lassoed* Okay, ya caught me. :) I sent it in on July 27th and it was received July 30th. The NOA1 only just arrived this past Saturday, August 25th. I sent it to Nebraska and it got forwarded to California so I figured that was the issue with the wait.

05-13-06 - Met at Neo Nightclub in Chicago through a mutual friend.

05-24-06 - First formal date, followed immediately by weekend spent together.

09-07-06 - First trip to the UK. Sick most of the time, loved it anyway. :)

11-21-06 - Alasdair comes in for Thanksgiving.

03-28-07 - Second trip to the UK, flew out to Northern Ireland to meet the parents.

06-12-07 - Alasdair's next visit, we go everywhere and do everything. :)

06-17-07 - We become formally engaged, though it'd been in discussion for months.

07-27-07 - I-129F packet sent to Nebraska Service Center.

07-30-07 - I-129F packet received at Nebraska Service Center and forwarded to California.

08-24-07 - Check finally cashed!

08-25-07 - NOA1 Received!

01-30-08 - NOA2 Finally Received!

03-18-08 - Packet 3 Received!

04-03-08 - Packet 4 Received!

04-28-08 - Interview at 8:30am

Fiance still an idiot, sent wrong doc, still waiting on arrival date.

3052.gif

Can we not find their info on here and pm them?

Good idea. Thanks for volunteering! :lol: See evangelina & Camila above to start.

Actually it is easy to do a search and find all the timelines for July filers. However, the problem is that the timelines are listed in the couple's first names as opposed to the member's name which is the way we have the spreadsheet. So cross referencing the two lists becomes cumbersome. Maybe we could try to advertise our spreadsheet more by making some posts in some other threads and by having more people add the link to their signature.

If anyone wants to take on the project, I can help you with the timeline search if you need any assistance. Setting the dates properly is a little tricky.

Oh by the way, I made a small error. :whistle:

There are actually 196 July K1 filers. 63 is the count for Vermont only. At one point we had almost all of the July filers on the spreadsheet, but it looks like we have fallen far behind!

By the way, 156 of 196 petitions have received their NOA1's. For the most part, it is the late July filers who mailed to Texas or Nebraska who are still waiting.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
*allows self to be lassoed* Okay, ya caught me. :) I sent it in on July 27th and it was received July 30th. The NOA1 only just arrived this past Saturday, August 25th. I sent it to Nebraska and it got forwarded to California so I figured that was the issue with the wait.

Send a PM to weedebz and she'll add you to the July filers spreadsheet. Make sure you give her the date listed on your NOA1, not the date you received it in the mail. (Thats the same way it should be entered on your timeline too!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Aww Debz I am so excited for you!!! Once you have the date then you can start booking things and looking at flowers, cakes, dresses... I want to start planning mine all over again!!!

Don't know if it's worth investigating wedding planners but at the moment our wedding is costing about $3500 including the planner's fees. That covers the venue, minister, site assistants, three course meal for thirty people, unlimited soft drinks for all our guests, champagne (well - cava :P ) for toasts, cake, wedding car, musician... I think that is it - it doesn't include the flowers yet but it does include tax and gratuity. We obviously have to cover clothes, honeymoon, plane flights etc but I was pleasantly surprised and the whole process has just been so easy and stress-free!

:D

Wow I can't believe how cheap your whole wedding is. Normally the wedding planner alone and the food is a lot more. I did an internship as a wedding planner in Minnesota and most weddings with food, drinks, cake, musician, flowers and decoration was $10000 and up.

I wanted a small wedding on Maui and I looked at prices. Most of them are quite expensive.

I also looked at dresses today. It is so exciting!

Most importantly:

:dance: The California Service Center cashed our check on the 23.8.07 :dance:

I can't read the tracking number on the back so we have to keep waiting for the hard copy to arrive! I am so excited!!!!

Christine

7-28-07 I-129F send to NSC

7-30-07 I-129F was delivered at the NSC

8-04-08 Christine left to Germany

8-23-07 CSC cashed our check

8-27-07 received NOA1

1-14-08 NOA 2 was issued

1-25-08 Medical in Hamburg, Germany

2-29-08 Interview in Frankfurt, Germany

3-14-08 Visa in the Mail

4-02-08 Flight to Minneapolis

5-25-08 Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.