Ted1

Administrative Processing

28 posts in this topic

Hi ,hoping that y'all are ok...please just to have some advices from you...My medical was on the 23 november and the hospital send my results to the consulate in frankfurt this December 2...I went for my interview on the december 6....I was approved on the spot but unfortunately my medical result was not there as the CO told me. All along  my status changed to "READY" then "REFUSE"  but today in the morning my status changed from REFUSED to APPLICATION RECIEVED and now is ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS is that some thing wrong on that ? Because, i read somewhere that "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS " can take weeks sometimes months.

I am bit confused what can i do?

Edited by Ted1

54 minutes ago, Ted1 said:

Hi ,hoping that y'all are ok...please just to have some advices from you...My medical was on the 23 november and the hospital send my results to the consulate in frankfurt this December 2...I went for my interview on the december 6....I was approved on the spot but unfortunately my medical result was not there as the CO told me. All along  my status changed to "READY" then "REFUSE"  but today in the morning my status changed from REFUSED to APPLICATION RECIEVED and now is ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS is that some thing wrong on that ? Because, i read somewhere that "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS " can take weeks sometimes months.

I am bit confused what can i do?

What kind of visa?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You should do a timeline

you should always tell the VJ community what country (embassy) u r in 

And AP can mean just that 

the administrative process to either do further security checks or process the visa 

the  visa itself is not just a stamp/ it is a plastic covered  page the size of your passport page and added to the passport with your photo and ID  takes time to process this

but u are just starting a long drawn out process so ,  please do a timeline / its going to help u with any further questions u WILL HAVE

1 hour ago, JPAZ said:

What kind of visa?

30 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

You should do a timeline

you should always tell the VJ community what country (embassy) u r in 

And AP can mean just that 

the administrative process to either do further security checks or process the visa 

the  visa itself is not just a stamp/ it is a plastic covered  page the size of your passport page and added to the passport with your photo and ID  takes time to process this

but u are just starting a long drawn out process so ,  please do a timeline / its going to help u with any further questions u WILL HAVE

Ok,i will do that...🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, JPAZ said:

Does it show that it’s an immigrant or non immigrant visa in ceac? 

Does it matter?

If there is AP during the status hasn't changed to NIV from IV during K1 process?

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

4 minutes ago, mitzab said:

Does it matter?

If there is AP during the status hasn't changed to NIV from IV during K1 process?

From what I’ve seen (including my own case which was put in AP), was that it went from immigrant refused then to non immigrant case received then non immigrant AP then non immigrant issued. Once my case changed from immigrant to non immigrant everything moved super quick (4 days) until it said “issued” 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, JPAZ said:

It changed to non immigrant and the case created date changed which is a good sign. My case was also put in AP and the last step before it said issued was non immigrant AP so hopefully you will get the visa soon.

Mine is a little different

We went from Ready to Admin Processing (both with IV)

Then it changed to NIV and status changed to application received.. it was in application received for last 3 weeks and today it changed again to Admin Processing 

So God knows what's happening

Ps. I did send an inquiry to the embassy day before.

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Just now, mitzab said:

Mine is a little different

We went from Ready to Admin Processing (both with IV)

Then it changed to NIV and status changed to application received.. it was in application received for last 3 weeks and today it changed again to Admin Processing 

So God knows what's happening

Ps. I did send an inquiry to the embassy day before.

That so stressing...anyway God bless you...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.