Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, alibabaa said:

Today I sent letter to my representative in congress asking for help with my pending I-130 don’t know if it my help or not (early next week will be one year since they received my I-130)

That’s great, it can’t do any harm at all. I hope it works for you and you get approved very soon 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

That’s great, it can’t do any harm at all. I hope it works for you and you get approved very soon 🙏

thank you :help:

على بابا

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, been more than a year for us in filing. I'm hoping for any news in the group just to give us hope that it's moving. We filed online. Initially it was in Nebraska but the somehow transferred to California. Thanks in advance for those who will find time to answer. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Azc1122 said:

Hi guys, been more than a year for us in filing. I'm hoping for any news in the group just to give us hope that it's moving. We filed online. Initially it was in Nebraska but the somehow transferred to California. Thanks in advance for those who will find time to answer. 

Reach out to your area congressman, show the published timeline and let them make an enquiry to USCIS.  I know Calif is doing late october.. and it may take some more time

2 hours ago, Azc1122 said:

Yes I agree, contact your state representative. They put in a request to USCIS for me and it seems to have helped. I can’t believe how slow California Service Centre are, still working on October cases. I know exactly how you feel, it completely drained me. I hope you hear something very soon 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just found one approval with PD August 2022 from California Service centre. How mean is that.. 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=436145

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

Should we file form regarding outside processing time from the date when application was received or since its been actively reviewed?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Margo2017777 said:

Should we file form regarding outside processing time from the date when application was received or since its been actively reviewed?

from the date it was received.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, regino4ka said:

Just got our petition approved PD november 4 (392 days), California Service Center.

Congratulations! did you contact your  state representative ??

على بابا

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
38 minutes ago, alibabaa said:

Congratulations! did you contact your  state representative ??

Thank you! No, I just received two similar emails about USCIS taking action on our case (yesterday and today). Yesterday, I saw that just the date in the case history changed, and after receiving the second email (today), I logged into my USCIS account and the case status changed to approved. 

Edited by regino4ka

Timeline
2 hours ago, regino4ka said:

Just got our petition approved PD november 4 (392 days), California Service Center.

Congratulations.  Wishing you all the best for the rest of the journey

Timeline
2 hours ago, NPp said:

Anybody in Vermont filed Nov 2021 still waiting?

Seems like they are stuck on November for 2 weeks now and not moving forward.

I'm with you in the same boat 2nd week of November 2021still witting

على بابا

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.