Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mdshaheen said:

does anyone know which month of CR1 application currently reviewed by California Service Center ?

Following this post/question. But I think someone mentioned September in the thread,  but im not sure...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline
On 9/1/2022 at 6:34 AM, mdshaheen said:

does anyone know which month of CR1 application currently reviewed by California Service Center ?

Looks like September.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, jeffthehat said:

We just got approved! Filed our I-130 November 17th last year. Processed at the Texas Center. Was expecting it would come in Oct/Nov, so this is a nice surprise. 

Congratulations.  Can you share your servicecenter please ?   Any transfer occurred ?

2 hours ago, jeffthehat said:

We just got approved! Filed our I-130 November 17th last year. Processed at the Texas Center. Was expecting it would come in Oct/Nov, so this is a nice surprise. 

OMG that’s fabulous news. That’s the same date as me, although I’m at California ( I know I can almost hear you laughing 😆). I hope I get a nice surprise soon 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

OMG that’s fabulous news. That’s the same date as me, although I’m at California ( I know I can almost hear you laughing 😆). I hope I get a nice surprise soon 🙏

Hey, do you have update about new approuvals in cali sc? I saw a sept 6th getting approuved three days ago but nothing since.... 

11 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

Hey, do you have update about new approuvals in cali sc? I saw a sept 6th getting approuved three days ago but nothing since.... 

Hi, unfortunately I do not have an update on California SC apart from they are painfully slow right now!!. I saw the September 6th approval and a few weeks ago a couple of September 10th were approved. I would say that apart from a few odd cases that are older they are working on early - mid September. I wish they would catch up with the other centres who are approving October, November and even the odd December case from 2021. Once they have used up the employment visa quotas by September 30th, I’m hoping they get on with the IR1/CR1’s and really catch up 🙏

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Hi, unfortunately I do not have an update on California SC apart from they are painfully slow right now!!. I saw the September 6th approval and a few weeks ago a couple of September 10th were approved. I would say that apart from a few odd cases that are older they are working on early - mid September. I wish they would catch up with the other centres who are approving October, November and even the odd December case from 2021. Once they have used up the employment visa quotas by September 30th, I’m hoping they get on with the IR1/CR1’s and really catch up 🙏

The fiscal year 2023 starts on OCT 1st.  The H1B filing started on March 1st 2022 and over 484K application are received.  one of four applicants will get the visa.  The processing starts on Oct 1st.  Hopefully the OCT 1st fiscal year starting, summer vacation period ends should help us to get our approvals soon.  Praying for it.. it is 298 days since filed.  Trransferred from Nebraska to California

39 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

The fiscal year 2023 starts on OCT 1st.  The H1B filing started on March 1st 2022 and over 484K application are received.  one of four applicants will get the visa.  The processing starts on Oct 1st.  Hopefully the OCT 1st fiscal year starting, summer vacation period ends should help us to get our approvals soon.  Praying for it.. it is 298 days since filed.  Trransferred from Nebraska to California

Yes I’m the same transferred from Nebraska to California- 291 days for me.  Let’s hope they get on with them soon so we can all put this part of the process behind us.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dil & Malar said:

Oh same here 335 days since Oct 5th. Nebraska transfered to California. Do you think I can get my case approuved this month along with September cases? 

4 hours ago, SaraEl said:

Oh same here 335 days since Oct 5th. Nebraska transfered to California. Do you think I can get my case approuved this month along with September cases? 

Yes I think you have a really good chance of getting your approval over the next few weeks. I sincerely hope you do 🤞🏻

Timeline
7 hours ago, SaraEl said:

I wish you should get it by the end of this month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 9/4/2022 at 10:24 PM, SaraEl said:

On 9/4/2022 at 9:43 PM, Icedgem said:

Yes I’m the same transferred from Nebraska to California- 291 days for me.  Let’s hope they get on with them soon so we can all put this part of the process behind us.

I’m in Nebraska as well. I haven’t been transferred. May I ask how months in did you guys get transferred? I filed in mid December, so not expecting anything super soon, just curious.

17 minutes ago, Kyl123 said:

I’m in Nebraska as well. I haven’t been transferred. May I ask how months in did you guys get transferred? I filed in mid December, so not expecting anything super soon, just curious.

I was transferred about a week after my priority date, although I didn’t know that until months later. When I submitted my application and got my NOA1 it stated Nebraska as the service centre which at the time had a 2-5 month processing time. At month 5 I contacted Emma to see what was happening and I was told  that I’d been transferred to California back in November, I never got a formal notice that this even happened. I was devastated as California had the longest backlog, it made no sense to me at all.

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Kyl123 said:

You should  ask Emma or try to call uscis to make sure your case is still processing their. They usually transfer without sending any notice. I find out mine was transfert by asking Emma😕😕😕😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.