3 hours ago, TrustInGod said:

Electronic file - November 12, 2021

NOA1 - 11/13/2021

AR#1 - January 27, 2022

Mailed I-129F (K3) - February 12, 2022

K3 NOA1 - February 15, 2022

K3 NOA2 (Denied) - March 30, 2022

AR#2 - March 30, 2022

NOA2 - March 30, 2022 (Status stayed AR till March 31 when it changed to approved)

Both I-130 and I-29f went to Texas Service Center and stayed there the whole time

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST for THE REST OF THE PROCESS

Hi everyone, 

Electronic file - 11/2/2021

NOA1 - 11/4/2021

Status - Received  11/4/2021

Texas Service Center

When we check online, our case still says received. It has not been reviewed or anything. I've seen in other people's posts that they have started to review cases since March. any idea why ours has not been looked at? 

Edited by Hanbee

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Hanbee said:

Hi everyone, 

NOA1 - 11/4/2021

Texas Service Center

When we check online, our case still says received. It has not been reviewed or anything. I've seen in other people's posts that they have started to review cases since March. any idea why ours has not been looked at? 

Certainly some movements are going on for NOV 2021 filers (Spouse of USC).  ACTIVELY REVIEW can happen anytime,  either right after filing, or sometime in the middle or just a day before approval.  Hang tight.

I130 - Spouse of USC

FILING & NOA1 - 11/10/2021

AR - 11/10/2021

Initially NSC and the same day transferred CSC on 11/10/2021

Filed K3 on 12/2/2021

Unfortunately K3 is withdrawn by USCIS when I sent withdrawl request for K1.

• 1 month later...

Hoping for more approvals or movements from November filers. Ours still state actively reviewing. Filed for both cr1 and k3. Have not received any notice of changing service centers, BUT when I checked about that online (googled it) it said even if you move service centers it should NOT affect the timeline of your original service center AND you can still inquire about it if it exceeds your supposed timeline.

The stress is REAL.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Azc1122 said:

Hoping for more approvals or movements from November filers. Ours still state actively reviewing. Filed for both cr1 and k3. Have not received any notice of changing service centers, BUT when I checked about that online (googled it) it said even if you move service centers it should NOT affect the timeline of your original service center AND you can still inquire about it if it exceeds your supposed timeline.

The stress is REAL.

November 2021 filers should see APPROVALS SOON.   USCIS is transfers the cases to balance the workload between the service centers.  Mine started in Nebraska that is what shows in receipt notice.  It is transferred to CSC on the same day almost.  But no transfer notice..  so if I understand you correctly I have to follow Nebraska timeline and I can put in request for case out of processing timeline in couple of weeks ??  

8 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

November 2021 filers should see APPROVALS SOON.   USCIS is transfers the cases to balance the workload between the service centers.  Mine started in Nebraska that is what shows in receipt notice.  It is transferred to CSC on the same day almost.  But no transfer notice..  so if I understand you correctly I have to follow Nebraska timeline and I can put in request for case out of processing timeline in couple of weeks ??  

Ut said it shouldn't. I'm hoping it shouldn't. 

Screenshot_20220522-202827_Messenger.jpg

10 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

When you enter your case number in USCIS, it'll tell you when you can start following up. When I counted mine, it was still on the 7mos timeline which still in Nebraska. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Azc1122 said:

When you enter your case number in USCIS, it'll tell you when you can start following up. When I counted mine, it was still on the 7mos timeline which still in Nebraska. 

Yes. it tells JUNE 10th 2022 is the day I can fill in the request. Mine started in NSC but in CSC now.  According NSC it is JUNE 10th is the earliest I can file the request.  According to CSC it is OCT 10th the earliest I can.

I understand the transfer will not affect the speed of the case, but it does not mean like we have to follow the timeline of the original SC in NOA1.

14 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Yes. it tells JUNE 10th 2022 is the day I can fill in the request. Mine started in NSC but in CSC now.  According NSC it is JUNE 10th is the earliest I can file the request.  According to CSC it is OCT 10th the earliest I can.

I understand the transfer will not affect the speed of the case, but it does not mean like we have to follow the timeline of the original SC in NOA1.

That I am not so sure, but you can still try following up on the 10th of June.

2 hours ago, Shenoda G said:

still no approval yet filing 1 November when can i expect a response ? 

I'm afraid you may still have a long wait.  My PD is 8/10/21 and I'm still waiting after filing a K3 in Dec and having my Senator's office and attorney contact USCIS.

So from Nebraska, ours did move to California. I still dont get the reason for moving when California is LOOOOONGER wait time. Also, now MOST if not all service centers have adedded a month or two to thier processing times. ;( 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On 4/15/2022 at 6:39 PM, Hanbee said:

Hi everyone, 

NOA1 - 11/4/2021

Texas Service Center

thank you we all witting for the news by the way my case start with IOE what service center is that ??

على بابا

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.