Celie

I-751 Aug 2021 Filers

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Anybody lurking already preparing to file in August? I'm glad I did because I thought I only had to submit from AOS till now.

Sigh. I guess I'm back, USCIS.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 7/29/2021 at 3:40 PM, celie&joseph said:

Anybody lurking already preparing to file in August? I'm glad I did because I thought I only had to submit from AOS till now.

We'll be back next month! I've been gathering our evidence so I'll be ready to send it out on the right date. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

We'll be back next month! I've been gathering our evidence so I'll be ready to send it out on the right date. 

Hi there. I’m sending my packet today.. had a tough time gathering evidences.. I didn’t know  we need all those things until I read the i751 instructions.. I thought ROC is just a renewal of GC. Mortgage, bills not on my name so I’m worried.. God bless us!!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Bellini said:

Hi there. I’m sending my packet today.. had a tough time gathering evidences.. I didn’t know  we need all those things until I read the i751 instructions.. I thought ROC is just a renewal of GC. Mortgage, bills not on my name so I’m worried.. God bless us!!

I own my house and it was paid for long before I met my husband, so there is no mortgage. I didn't put him on the title and we have no plans to. I was able to get the electric company to put his name on the bills, so we have that. We also have auto and health insurance with both our names, and a joint checking account. Statements from that will show that we pay all our household bills from that account. I receive Social Security, and was able to name him as the "designee" if, for some reason, I can't manage it myself. We have photos (secondary evidence, but they seem to like to see them). I think that's about it. It doesn't seem like much now that I'm writing it out. Good luck to you!

Edited by Joyoussinger
Grammatical error I can't live with

3 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

Yayyy! We will be journeying on together again! :) 

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

29 minutes ago, Bellini said:

I have the same issue! For us, some bills are in his name and some in mine but same address so that's why I included both so they can see light and water in my name but phones and internet in his, etc.

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline
1 hour ago, celie&joseph said:

I have the same issue! For us, some bills are in his name and some in mine but same address so that's why I included both so they can see light and water in my name but phones and internet in his, etc.

Good to know.. when are u sending ur packet? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, celie&joseph said:

Yayyy! We will be journeying on together again! :) 

I'm always just ever so slightly behind you! I'm going to follow this thread (if that's ok), even though I'll be a September filer, just to see and cheer on your progress!

56 minutes ago, Bellini said:

Good to know.. when are u sending ur packet? 

Our window opens on Friday! So we may send either tomorrow or the day of :) 

33 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

I'm always just ever so slightly behind you! I'm going to follow this thread (if that's ok), even though I'll be a September filer, just to see and cheer on your progress!

I know! I love that we get to share this journey!

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline
18 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Our window opens on Friday! So we may send either tomorrow or the day of :) 

I know! I love that we get to share this journey!

I love that we get to share this journey, too! It's probably not a good idea to send it before the exact day. I've read of applications being rejected for that. At least, this application isn't as involved as the AOS ones. 

19 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

I love that we get to share this journey, too! It's probably not a good idea to send it before the exact day. I've read of applications being rejected for that. At least, this application isn't as involved as the AOS ones. 

Yeah, I've seen too! I think that's because some people assume their window by the actual number of day instead of counting the days or using a filing calculator. For example, his gc expiration date is 11/18 so some would assume 9/18 is the window start date but it's actually 9/20. But yeah, it would be safer to send Friday! I just hate it will have to wait through the weekend, but meh. Maybe I'll send Saturday to have it arrive Monday.

Edited by celie&joseph
added what expiration date

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline
50 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Yeah, I've seen too! I think that's because some people assume their window by the actual number of day instead of counting the days or using a filing calculator. For example, his gc expiration date is 11/18 so some would assume 9/18 is the window start date but it's actually 9/20. But yeah, it would be safer to send Friday! I just hate it will have to wait through the weekend, but meh. Maybe I'll send Saturday to have it arrive Monday.

Exactly! 90 days means that literally. How are you sending yours? USPS has been a bit unreliable lately. Weekends do seem long when you're waiting, don't they.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Literally just submitted ours one hour ago lol I finally did it after much procrastination  😅

Make sure you fill this out everyone! Great way to track https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJwpaHzGIuuvbVMXK5h-F8KH3hCh88kMxpxC4uOJOk8/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by my&aaron

Charlotte, NC Field Office 

AOS from Student F-1 Status 

Package Sent (overnight via UPS): 04/04/2019

(day1) Delivered to USCIS: 04/05/2019 

(day5) Texts & Emails Received: 04/09/2019 (Checks Cashed Out: 04/10)

(day5) NOA: 04/09/2019

(day9) NOA Mails Received: 04/13/2019

(day43) 2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice (missed the 1st one on May 7 due to undeliverable mail): 05/17/2019

(day 49) Biometrics Notice Mail Received: 05/23/2019

(day50) Walk-in Biometrics Done: 05/24/2019

(day54) "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" status update on I-485 & I-765: 05/28/2019

(day57) "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview": 05/31/2019

(day74) "New Card Is Being Produced" for I-765: 06/17/2019

(day75) "Case was Approved" for I-131: 06/18/2019

(day76) "Card was Mailed to Me": 06/19/2019

(day77) "Card Picked up by USPS" w. tracking included: 06/20/2019

(day78) Combo Card Delivered !!!: 06/21/2019

(day135) Interview Scheduled: 08/18/2019

(day 172) Interview Day: 09/23/2019 !!!APPROVED ON SPOT!!!!

Expedite EAD Timeline

(day49) Expedite EAD requested: 05/23/2019

(day55) USCIS emailed asking for additional info: 05/29/2019

(day62) Faxed USCIS additional info: 06/05/2019

(day64) USCIS emailed back confirming they have received docs: 06/07/2019

(day74) Status changed to "New Card Is Being Produced"!!!: 06/17/2019

(day75) "Case was Approved" for I-131: 06/18/2019

(day76) "Card was Mailed to Me": 06/19/2019

(day77) "Card Picked up by USPS" w. tracking included: 06/20/2019

(day78) Combo Card Delivered !!!: 06/21/2019

Timeline
On 7/29/2021 at 12:40 PM, celie&joseph said:

Just  finished completing my documents, we’ll be mailing it tomorrow 😀

Edited by Ane21

22 hours ago, Ane21 said:

Just  finished completing my documents, we’ll be mailing it tomorrow 😀

Yay! Same!! :) will be shipping it out as soon as I get off work

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.