redpixie

Easy Countries For Fiance & Spouse Visas

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Sorry to go off the topic a little here. Pushbrk, which countries are considered "easy" countries?

1999 - Met on Yahoo chat service

1999 - Fell in love

1999 - 2005 - Continued talking on a daily basis

2004 - T applied for student visa for semester of study in US

Jan 2005 - T flew to States to begin course

March 2005 - T flew to CA. D picked up at airport. Finally met in person!

April 2005 - T flies back to University

April 2005 - D flies out to be with T

May 2005 - Both fly back to CA and begin living together

Sept 2005 - T flies back to UK to resume studies

Oct 2005 - D flies out to UK to be with T - Decide we want to get married!!!

April 2006 - D and T move to Ireland

March 2007 - We download paperwork for I 129-F

April 2007 - Send off forms to Texas Service Center

June 2007 - Still waiting to hear back

July 2007 - Still waiting to hear anything AT ALL! Very angry

7th July 2007 - We called the USCIS and were given our receipt number. We also signed up for the USCIS online service. Learned that our petition arrived on May 15th and last action was May 25th 2007 - Much happier

4th October 2007 - Petition Approved!!!!!!

24 April 2008 - Interview at US Embassy Dublin

17 June 2008 - Arrived back in US together

10th SEPTEMBER 2008 - MARRIED!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Sorry to go off the topic a little here. Pushbrk, which countries are considered "easy" countries?

I don't have a list but Canada and the UK (or the major European Union countries) are far easier than China and the Philippines, for instance. In general, it's the high fraud countries that are most difficult. That tends to include the third world and the middle east as well as the countries that were part of the USSR.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Thanks Pushbrk,

I had a feeling that it would be easier over here in the EU than in other countries. I know that the UK has a lot of problems with processing Turkish applicants for our version of the fiance visa. There's been a lot of scams that have been docummented about young Turkish men and older british ladies of late, so I know that area is having a hard time getting processed. I guess it's the same with Russia and some Asian countries also because of a lot of negative press.

1999 - Met on Yahoo chat service

1999 - Fell in love

1999 - 2005 - Continued talking on a daily basis

2004 - T applied for student visa for semester of study in US

Jan 2005 - T flew to States to begin course

March 2005 - T flew to CA. D picked up at airport. Finally met in person!

April 2005 - T flies back to University

April 2005 - D flies out to be with T

May 2005 - Both fly back to CA and begin living together

Sept 2005 - T flies back to UK to resume studies

Oct 2005 - D flies out to UK to be with T - Decide we want to get married!!!

April 2006 - D and T move to Ireland

March 2007 - We download paperwork for I 129-F

April 2007 - Send off forms to Texas Service Center

June 2007 - Still waiting to hear back

July 2007 - Still waiting to hear anything AT ALL! Very angry

7th July 2007 - We called the USCIS and were given our receipt number. We also signed up for the USCIS online service. Learned that our petition arrived on May 15th and last action was May 25th 2007 - Much happier

4th October 2007 - Petition Approved!!!!!!

24 April 2008 - Interview at US Embassy Dublin

17 June 2008 - Arrived back in US together

10th SEPTEMBER 2008 - MARRIED!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't have a list but Canada and the UK (or the major European Union countries) are far easier than China and the Philippines, for instance. In general, it's the high fraud countries that are most difficult. That tends to include the third world and the middle east as well as the countries that were part of the USSR.

Please don't generalize.....

YMMV

Timeline

Please don't generalize.....

Any answer to this question must include generalization. It's nothing personal in the least. Counries that were part of the USSR would go on any list of countries with high instances of visa fraud. So, does China, where my wife was born. The statement says nothing about any individual or couple. If that wasn't clear, it should be now.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
Any answer to this question must include generalization. It's nothing personal in the least. Counries that were part of the USSR would go on any list of countries with high instances of visa fraud.

I respectfully disagree..... Have you personally experienced the visa process in any of the FSU countries to know if they are a high fraud post?

What constitutes a high fraud post?

YMMV

Timeline
Any answer to this question must include generalization. It's nothing personal in the least. Counries that were part of the USSR would go on any list of countries with high instances of visa fraud.

I respectfully disagree..... Have you personally experienced the visa process in any of the FSU countries to know if they are a high fraud post?

What constitutes a high fraud post?

No, and experiencing the process personally is not a reliable way to know if a country is high fraud. I don't understand why you are offended. A high fraud post is a high fraud post. That says nothing about any specific relationship. It's just statistics. If you think some country I mentioned isn't high fraud, you may be correct. If so, say so. Nothing about my post is personal to any person or relationship.

If you have a different answer. Say so and why.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline
No, and experiencing the process personally is not a reliable way to know if a country is high fraud. I don't understand why you are offended. A high fraud post is a high fraud post. That says nothing about any specific relationship. It's just statistics. If you think some country I mentioned isn't high fraud, you may be correct. If so, say so. Nothing about my post is personal to any person or relationship.

I am not offended in any way. I am questioning why you are stating items as fact when you cannot support them other than your opinion.

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

In my opinion, i dont think it can be pinpointed on which country is the EASIEST.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Timeline

fwaguy,

Where does pushbrk state that what he wrote in his posts is fact, not opinion?

Yodrak

I am not offended in any way. I am questioning why you are stating items as fact when you cannot support them other than your opinion.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This may be a good rough guideline for ranking from easiest to most difficult. Of course, other factors come into play, but you get the idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...nal)_per_capita

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.