2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Nomadboy said:

If I remember correctly I did for my I-485 a long time ago.

I applied I-485 + I-130 on March 2019 and then applied I-360 on January 2020

you supposed to get another barometric for I360 as i knew

do you have a lawyer  ? 

3 minutes ago, egy1 said:

you supposed to get another barometric for I360 as i knew

do you have a lawyer  ? 

Yes I have an attorney and I follow closely my receipt numbers trough the app.

Here’s my timeline:

April 7, 2021 Name Was Updated
April 7, 2020 We received your response for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
March 2, 2020 We sent a request for additional evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
January 28, 2020 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

The RFE was good character and they sent primafacie on May 2020.

Hello dear community please help me with advice, vawa case approved on march 2020, filed i485 in Dec 2018, on the uscis processing time website the i485 in vt service is already in April 2019 meaning my i485 is out of processing time for 4 months, I already sent e request and received a letter saying I should write to the VT service, which I did in April but haven't got any response, what can I do to speed up my i485? what ideas can you share with me, when would it be feasible to file a mandamus

Filed: Other Timeline
19 hours ago, Chei-360 said:

Thank you!!!

The Long Journey has finally come to an end... I am close to tears writing. This platform, the group of people here are the best, I got comfort in this group when i am down, when all hope is lost, but you kind words, everybody willing to answer question, share their experience kept me going. Thank you @sandranj @TBoneTX @Stillwinning!!!😊 @EVERYBODY 🙏

My green card delivered in the mail yesterday

Timeline

Sent package i36 i485 i765 : Dec 2018

RFE for good moral: Feb 2019

EAD: March 2019

No Prima Facie, long wait

RFE: April 2020

Responded: July 2020

EAD Reviewal July 2020

1 360 approval :Oct 2020

New i31 card: Nov 2020

i360 approval notice: Jan 2021

Case Transfer to NBC: January 2021

RFE for medical: Feb 2021

Long silence

RFE to send medical back was sent in March 2021 but never got the mil because it was sent to my old address

Thanks to congressman office, I got a copy on June 2nd in email

Printed it, medicals was over 60days, The doctor opened the envelope and signed another that then sealed the envelope, no ne medical done.

Sent back same day, June 2nd

Overnight delivery June 3rd

New Card being produce June 29

Case approve June 30

We mailed your card July 1

picked up by post office July 3rd.

Delivered in mail July 8.

I can't the chapter is finally over, Thank God. I wish everyone waiting best of luck, there shall be more approval soon, you all shall be favored.

By the way, I skipped @TBoneTX weekly jokes for almost 2 months because I was too sad to smile, I decided to read 2 weeks ago just to help my mood, same week my status changed, please keep the joke coming, someone might need it.😀

THANK YOU ALL

Happy for you! Congratulations 

Timeline
2 hours ago, marcoisland777 said:

Hello dear community please help me with advice, vawa case approved on march 2020, filed i485 in Dec 2018, on the uscis processing time website the i485 in vt service is already in April 2019 meaning my i485 is out of processing time for 4 months, I already sent e request and received a letter saying I should write to the VT service, which I did in April but haven't got any response, what can I do to speed up my i485? what ideas can you share with me, when would it be feasible to file a mandamus

Did you file 360 and 485 together?

as I can tell what am learning  from here, based on recent 485 approvals they are clearing out the backlog from 2017 and 2018, the latest we saw is December 2018, so I think you should be very very close 😊

Hi Sheima, no I did not file the i360 and i485 together, the i360 was sent on april 2018 and the i485 was sent in december 2018, my vawa was approved on march 2020, I was married to a usc, how or where can I see or read abou the recent i485 approvals that uscis is clearing out, that is very cool if they are clearing out december 2018, that is the month I sent my i485 :)

Timeline
12 minutes ago, marcoisland777 said:

Hi Sheima, no I did not file the i360 and i485 together, the i360 was sent on april 2018 and the i485 was sent in december 2018, my vawa was approved on march 2020, I was married to a usc, how or where can I see or read abou the recent i485 approvals that uscis is clearing out, that is very cool if they are clearing out december 2018, that is the month I sent my i485 :)

Cool   December 2018, so like I said you are almost there, 

am learning from what VJ  families are reporting to us here 

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 hours ago, Nomadboy said:

Yes I have an attorney and I follow closely my receipt numbers trough the app.

Here’s my timeline:

April 7, 2021 Name Was Updated
April 7, 2020 We received your response for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
March 2, 2020 We sent a request for additional evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
January 28, 2020 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

The RFE was good character and they sent primafacie on May 2020.

since i sent my case the status is the same (  We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant ) i don't knew if it is normal or not 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, marcoisland777 said:

Do you live in Vermont? If not why are you checking processing times for I485 in Vermont? Your local field office is in charge of that. Ask your local congressman to check on the status of your I485.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.