2,965 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, gurgen said:

it hasn't been denied yet but his i-485 status not updated, in review i guess. but he believes that it will be denied.

He can only share this if it's denied but because they asked about the abuse in the marriage doesn't mean anything. Unless there was something that happened when they went in for their interview that he is not sharing

1 minute ago, Bessly said:

He can only share this if it's denied but because they asked about the abuse in the marriage doesn't mean anything. Unless there was something that happened when they went in for their interview that he is not sharing

IO asked him questions from the previous interview that he went his ex wife. he just thinks that io was not positive about the answers he gave for the questions related to this marriage. i don't know anything else much.

4 minutes ago, gurgen said:

IO asked him questions from the previous interview that he went his ex wife. he just thinks that io was not positive about the answers he gave for the questions related to this marriage. i don't know anything else much.

Were tthey both present at the interview and did he think they answered the questions correctly, just wondering why questions asked during his previous application will be asked now considering its not the same situation 

5 minutes ago, Bessly said:

Were tthey both present at the interview and did he think they answered the questions correctly, just wondering why questions asked during his previous application will be asked now considering its not the same situation 

yess they were both peresent at the previous inerview. i don't think they gave satisfying answers. 

4 hours ago, gurgen said:

it hasn't been denied yet but his i-485 status not updated, in review i guess. but he believes that it will be denied.

I'm really curious now... Let us know about the outcome please. Thanks

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 6/27/2021 at 6:24 PM, Sk N said:

Without no update or anything  , my case updated to this again !! 😕

Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It

On June 22, 2021, we received your correspondence for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EACXXXXX. We are reviewing your correspondence, and will send you a notice if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

After responding to Noid for good faith marriage and RFE for good moral conduct. They updated the same thing 35 days ago . 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, balo101 said:

Hi,

Can you pleae share your timeline? When did you submit your vawa and when did you get noid and rfe? Thanks

I file 360 in nov 2018 .  Feb2021 received NOID and may2021 RFE

On 6/30/2021 at 11:08 AM, aquila said:

It was pretty straight forward on the yes/no questions but the officer drilled me so much to explain everything from the beginning with my abuser. That broke me down into tears then her attitude change once she saw the pain and trauma it caused me.

they are not supposed to ask about your ex abuse, do they?

Pls i need clarification.

I sent a package of  EAD renewal for my daughter 2months ago, but it got rejected because of fee, i thought renewal of EAD is free because i didnt pay for my own .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.