7 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hello guys,

I’m posting here because I’m looking for someone who’s been in a similar situation. I received my interview letter from the NVC, so now I have to book the medical visit appointment before the interview (as directed by the NVC) except I couldn’t find any dates before the interview. The approved doctors are all booked and busy. Has anyone attended their interview at the consulate/embassy then went for their medical appointment a week later? Can anyone share their experience? This is is Casablanca post, Morocco. 

thank you guys so much

Timeline
Just now, HRQX said:

Yes, it has happened at Casablanca post. Inform the CO at the interview and get a 221g pending the results from upcoming visit to the Panel Physician.

Thank you. What happens next? I get the 221(g) then go to for the medical visit, doctors sends results, and if everything checks out I get my passport back through Aramex?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Amal567 said:

Thank you. What happens next? I get the 221(g) then go to for the medical visit, doctors sends results, and if everything checks out I get my passport back through Aramex?

Something like that 

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Make 1st available medical exam time 

Attend the interview

Dr will send results to the embassy

you may also have to submit additional documents if required

CEAC site will say "Refused"  while you are in AP for the security checks

and they will tell you to register with Aramex if they think to approve u

much of the approval process depends on how much time you have spent together,  the income of the USC,,,  your education and job experience,  your plans to work or study in USA ,   religions,  age differences ,  whether the woman can have children ,  if your family approves,  (all that comes into the approval process)

allah yekbel

BTW  please make a timeline and keep up with all the posts so we can have good info for any others going thru same as you want

and read the Morocco portal by clicking the word portal above ,,, read the embassy reviews and posts there *this helps

Edited by JeanneAdil

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

It’s typical for the doctors in Casa to not have appointments available. The best thing to do is to go in person and offer a monetary incentive for an appointment. If you still don’t get an appt. you can still attend the interview. You’ll be placed in Refused/AP until the medical is submitted. You want to do whatever it takes to avoid AP since Casa is notorious for neglecting cases. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.