Soccer.Player

N400 interview decision pending tracker

408 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
On 6/22/2021 at 2:42 PM, LAN400 said:

Correction: 

Here's my case general info:

1- General case information: Los Angeles, Male, Single, GC based on Job (Exeptional Ability), Born in a muslim country (but not muslim) with a common muslim name

2- Filing date: Aug 2020

3- Bio Reuse: Jan 2021

4- Interview: Mar 2021

5- Interview result: it went smoothly, decision can't be made due officer didn't receive the file yet.

6- Current estimated processing time: 11 months.

So, this is mine (which also shows up under my "timeline")

1- General case information: Denver, GC based on marriage, born in Spain. Became LPR in 2007.

2- Filing date: Feb 2021

3- Bio Reuse: Feb 2021

4- Interview: April 2021

5- Interview result: it went smoothly, decision can't be made due to officer not having a file (related to a super old J1 visa).

6- Current estimated processing time: 6 months.

One thing I have seen common to all these cases is that the "officer did not have the file to review".  But I wonder if that is accurate (so the file is somewhere else and for some reason does not make it to their offices) or if it is a standard response they are giving us (meaning they are not sure about our case and they want to dig further).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, Coco&Kitten said:

1- General case information: Denver, GC based on marriage, born in Spain. Became LPR in 2007.

5- Interview result: it went smoothly, decision can't be made due to officer not having a file (related to a super old J1 visa).

One thing I have seen common to all these cases is that the "officer did not have the file to review".  But I wonder if that is accurate (so the file is somewhere else and for some reason does not make it to their offices) or if it is a standard response they are giving us (meaning they are not sure about our case and they want to dig further).

This is mine:

1- General case information: Phoenix, GC based on marriage, Canadian Citizen,born in Romania. Became LPR in 2010. 

2- Filing date: May 2020

3- Bio Reuse: August 2020

4- Interview: December 2020

5- Interview result: the interview went well, the officer said he needs to review my file as I added more information at the time of the interview.

6- Current estimated processing time:  8 days

ROC timeline

06b06/12 - package sent to CSC

06/08/12 - package received

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

23 hours ago, Coco&Kitten said:

Well, my officer said she is waiting to get my file from other building. Then I asked at a forum with many lawyers that "what does delay in file transferring mean? Is this only for physical transferring file or does it mean there's some issue with background check?"

The lawyers responded that this is due to huge backlog at USCIS offices which causes severe delays in transferring file (not background issue). Also, some lawyers recommended to send a lawsuit quickly after 120 days, but others advised to be more patient and tried other resources at first (like ombudsman, congressional assistance).

Its really hard to know who we can trust and believe.

In one side we are facing with USCIS that is completely unreliable and already lied about our timeline and made our life hard enough & in other side we need to deal with some lawyers who are looking at us like an ATM.... :)

Edited by LAN400

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Last night I've got an email from the dhs.gov that they took action on my case.I went on my uscis account and got this:

July 2, 2021

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of July 2, 2021, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Previuosly, I could only see "Interview was scheduled".

After more than 6 months after the interview,my estimated time till case decision has suddenly changed from 1 day to 13 months.So the wait continues.

My understanding is that my file was untouched since my interview.I have no words or thoughts.

ROC timeline

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

Timeline
18 hours ago, royandme said:

Last night I've got an email from the dhs.gov that they took action on my case.I went on my uscis account and got this:

July 2, 2021

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of July 2, 2021, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Previuosly, I could only see "Interview was scheduled".

After more than 6 months after the interview,my estimated time till case decision has suddenly changed from 1 day to 13 months.So the wait continues.

My understanding is that my file was untouched since my interview.I have no words or thoughts.

Update: I looked on my case history a little while ago and saw this :"July 2, 2021 Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling.".

After more than 6 months,my stress is finally over.

This should give hope to anyone here still waiting on the decision..we just have to wait.Good luck to everyone !

ROC timeline

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

1 hour ago, royandme said:

Update: I looked on my case history a little while ago and saw this :"July 2, 2021 Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling.".

This should give hope to anyone here still waiting on the decision..we just have to wait.Good luck to everyone !

Wow! What a fantastic news... Big congrats & enjoy your freedom!!

Timeline
19 hours ago, LAN400 said:

Wow! What a fantastic news... Big congrats & enjoy your freedom!!

Thank you so much.I hope you will have the same good news very soon..I am confident that it will happen..patience is the key.Thank you for sharing a lot of valuable information in this forum.Plese let us know how it goes.Good luck.

ROC timeline

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/4/2021 at 2:01 PM, royandme said:

Congratulation's :luv:. I  am very Happy atleast one of us  is out from this waiting stress.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Pending Cases

Coco&Kitten
Interview date:04-20-2021

Approval Date

Soccer.player

Interview date:03-25-2021

Approval Date

Bing10

Interview date: 02-09-2020

Approval Date

Royandme

Interview date:12/14/2020

Approval Date:07/02/2021

Neickers

Interview date: 03/23/21

Approval Date

LAN400

Iterview Date :03/15/21

Approval Date

hxk

Iterview Date :01/11/21

Approval Date

oriana77

Iterview Date :01/28/21

Approval Date

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Soccer.Player said:

Congratulation's :luv:. I  am very Happy atleast one of us  is out from this waiting stress.

Thank you very much,good luck to you! Also,thank you for creating this thread..it has helped me a lot.

ROC timeline

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
On 7/4/2021 at 12:01 PM, royandme said:

Just reading the posts.  Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!! very happy for you.  Of all the cases here (with the exception of Bing10) you were the "oldest", so well deserved that it is finally over.  There is some hope here for all the others still waiting 🙂

Let us know when you get a date for the Oath!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Coco&Kitten said:

Just reading the posts.  Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!! very happy for you.  Of all the cases here (with the exception of Bing10) you were the "oldest", so well deserved that it is finally over.  There is some hope here for all the others still waiting 🙂

Thank you very much and good luck to you.Yes,my case got old,and I began being nervous.I know that Bing10 has an I751 involved that might delay the process..but I just had a straight forward case.I hope everyone here gets approved very soon.

ROC timeline

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

Timeline
On 7/5/2021 at 6:33 PM, Coco&Kitten said:

Update: my Oath ceremony has been scheduled for July 22nd.Thank you all,good luck.

ROC timeline

06/11/12 - check cashed

06/14/12 - NOA1 received

On 7/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, royandme said:

Thank you very much and good luck to you.Yes,my case got old,and I began being nervous.I know that Bing10 has an I751 involved that might delay the process..but I just had a straight forward case.I hope everyone here gets approved very soon.

Hi,

After passing 90 days I called and asked to talk with a Tier 2 officer for the first time, after 20 days an officer called me and said she does not see any actions on my file after interview.

Then she sent a request to my local USCIS office (LA) to provide some updates on my case and I also received an email that my inquiry was forwarded to local office.

Could someone who went through Tier-2 officer experience, please share his/her experiences in how helpful it was and how the local office will response to these types of inquiry?

Many thanks 🙏 

Edited by LAN400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.