Soccer.Player

N400 interview decision pending tracker

408 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Me112 said:

My relative submitted an inquiry about the case. This is the answer that was recieved

''USCIS systems indicate that you appeared for your naturalization interview on August ..., 2021. If final approval is granted, you will be notified of when and where to report for your naturalization ceremony''.

I am not sure if requesting the A-FILE from 2001 will help, the old file has an unkown A-NUMBER diifferent from the one on the current permanent card. 

Yeah, exactly the same answer I got every time I made an inquiry.  My old file from 2000 does not have an A number either, so I wonder if FOIA would help.

8 hours ago, Me112 said:

12 hours ago, Coco&Kitten said:

I am in a similar situation.  I have heard that FOIA request triggers interviews for those who didn't get them yet, but I am not sure about old A-files pending review after the interviews. 

Was your relative able to put the request through?  I would like to hear more about this.

May be you should try it, my relative is thinking of trying it too. If it will not help at least you tried to trigger an action on your case like anybody.

Edited by Me112

On 12/21/2021 at 3:39 PM, oriana77 said:

USCIS IS ALREADY GETTING RIDICULOUS! The woman who answered me at the USCIS phone a few minutes ago, she talked to me with an attitude of S% ## $ telling me that she did not have all the time to answer my questions.

HOWEVER, she quickly recognized that she cannot not give me the answers to my case because she is just a custumer service rep. So I tell the woman that I should go to Tier 2, and then she said that my CASE DOES NOT APPLY to speak with an officer even though my case is from 2019. The conversation started getting heat up from my end  she had no choice and other than saying she was going to file my request for Tier 2 . She gave me a case number for tier 2  and at the end she mentioned that now officers are calling within the first 30 days.

Hey wondering if you see any movement yet?

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ring of the lord said:

NOTHING , inquiry were sent to Brooklyn Office over one month ago but they even did not bother to send a response . Senator sent inquiry on my behalf and nothing there too 

Same here. My inquiry was sent to the Brooklyn office and then last week I got a mail. I knew the mail wasn't important because I didn't received any email notification from my USCIS account... anyway, in the mail, they basically stated that I made an inquiry based upon my case is outside the normal processing time HOWEVER according to their own brooklyn office's proccesing time, my case is not outside of their timeline and again that I have to wait for a decision to be made. 

On 11/7/2021 at 7:03 PM, Coco&Kitten said:

That might be accurate in your case.  When I called they told me I had done my interview and that a decision had not been made it.  The webpage status still says "interview was scheduled".

Still nothing so frustrating 

15 hours ago, oriana77 said:

Same here. My inquiry was sent to the Brooklyn office and then last week I got a mail. I knew the mail wasn't important because I didn't received any email notification from my USCIS account... anyway, in the mail, they basically stated that I made an inquiry based upon my case is outside the normal processing time HOWEVER according to their own brooklyn office's proccesing time, my case is not outside of their timeline and again that I have to wait for a decision to be made. 

When did you file and interviewed ? I’m sorry you may mentioned it earlier but I missed 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ring of the lord said:

When did you file and interviewed ? I’m sorry you may mentioned it earlier but I missed 

No problem. I filed my n400 october 2019 and my interview was on Jan 28, 2021

and honestly I dont want to overthink about this. I called them again because my green card is close to expire and my renewal card process is also super slow (like EVERYTHING IN NYC), and I need to travel soon and they were fast to schedule me an infopass for an extension. I'm going to let this go at its own pace because I'm going to be busy for the next 5-7 weeks. Probably the approval happens in the upcoming weeks. 

Edited by oriana77

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Folks,

Interview date:01-27-2022

Field Office: Detroit USCIS

During the interview, Officer asked for the approval letter for the form I-751, even though I have presented the 10 year greencard which I got issued after successfully removing conditions.

So long story short, he did not approve me on the spot even after a successful interview and marked decision cant be made yet on the form N-652 because I did not carry the I-751 approval letter.

And he told me that he requested the letter from California service center so he could approve my application after he receives it. It has been 3 business days so far.!

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Finally some news: after more than 9 months waiting for a decision to be made, they finally approved my case and I am in line for oath ceremony. 

I will never know exactly what caused the delay, maybe the A-file was stuck at the FRC, maybe my case was forgotten.  I had just put a second inquiry to my Senator two weeks ago, not sure either if that is what got it updated.  Maybe it was just timing, someone said here once: you just have to be patient, YES, I think I have been.  Each case is different, patience is the key.

Anyway, this thread in particular has somehow kept me from going insane at a times, so thank you all for your updates and encouragements.  I will keep checking on here and wishing everyone else waiting good luck, you will get there.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Coco&Kitten said:

Finally some news: after more than 9 months waiting for a decision to be made, they finally approved my case and I am in line for oath ceremony. 

I will never know exactly what caused the delay, maybe the A-file was stuck at the FRC, maybe my case was forgotten.  I had just put a second inquiry to my Senator two weeks ago, not sure either if that is what got it updated.  Maybe it was just timing, someone said here once: you just have to be patient, YES, I think I have been.  Each case is different, patience is the key.

Anyway, this thread in particular has somehow kept me from going insane at a times, so thank you all for your updates and encouragements.  I will keep checking on here and wishing everyone else waiting good luck, you will get there.

congratulations!!! your waiting is finally over.... :)

55 minutes ago, Coco&Kitten said:

Congratulations coco 

1 hour ago, Coco&Kitten said:

Congratulations must be super happy your done with uscis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.