19 minutes ago, Flora88 said:

Updates so far

70000- 1 Approval

71000 - 10 Approvals 8 RFE and 2 Other 

71500 - 5 RFE

73500 - 1 Other

75000 - 1 Other 

So far these are the updates. 11 Approvals., 13 RFE and 4 Other

March has 31 cases touched, so that’s total 59 cases in one day. The backlogs aren’t going to reduce anytime soon with this speed 🥲

Congrats to April filers who got approved, seeing more and more positive news is a great encouragement. I wish we all share the good luck when it comes to our turn. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, MissLadyRea said:

Holy wow I just got approved.

Was really worried we'd get an RFE because we did our letter of intent on one page instead of separate but looks like its okay :)

Ayeeeee!!! I’m excited for you!!!

1 hour ago, wenweichang said:

March has 31 cases touched, so that’s total 59 cases in one day. The backlogs aren’t going to reduce anytime soon with this speed 🥲

Congrats to April filers who got approved, seeing more and more positive news is a great encouragement. I wish we all share the good luck when it comes to our turn. 

Crazy they have been processing march 2021 for over 5 months now.

I am not religious, but may God help those people who submitted in late 2021 and now. They are up for 18-20 Months wait if this continues. At this point, it is clear as day, that the issues is not Covid backlog or prior administration. 

Edited by DSBeijing

It is so frustrating. I dont even know what to do at this point. I am July 2021 and don't think I am going to go through the entire process in 2022. 

I really wish they could just charge a lot more for some expedited processing. This delay is so painful personally. I really am done with the excuses and mentally exhausted. 

3 minutes ago, yogipatel said:

It is so frustrating. I dont even know what to do at this point. I am July 2021 and don't think I am going to go through the entire process in 2022. 

I really wish they could just charge a lot more for some expedited processing. This delay is so painful personally. I really am done with the excuses and mentally exhausted. 

It is actually extremely bad look for USA, since honestly i thought this was advanced country. 

I am foreigner living in China, and here everything is digitized thus all government business is super fast, and delays are minimal. 

Looking to US now, I am honestly starting to ask myself are we(my fiance and I - she is American) really making the right choice :D should we stay in China(she would come back to China)?!?

If the immigration is this broken in land of immigrants, what else is f*cked beyond repair?!?

I am trying to see if my employer will let me work from India where my fiancé is for 6 months. 

Me and my fience have decided if we cannot get USCIS to process by December i basically move countries. I have a job in tech and a large employer with offices in a lot of countries and internal mobility is pretty simple. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, DSBeijing said:

It is actually extremely bad look for USA, since honestly i thought this was advanced country. 

I am foreigner living in China, and here everything is digitized thus all government business is super fast, and delays are minimal. 

Looking to US now, I am honestly starting to ask myself are we(my fiance and I - she is American) really making the right choice :D should we stay in China(she would come back to China)?!?

If the immigration is this broken in land of immigrants, what else is f*cked beyond repair?!?

😂😂😂 my fiancé asked the same thing!  He is wondering why he is still in Nigeria and why we (USA) are still using paper for filings when we should be advanced 😖

Timeline
16 minutes ago, yogipatel said:

I am trying to see if my employer will let me work from India where my fiancé is for 6 months. 

Me and my fience have decided if we cannot get USCIS to process by December i basically move countries. I have a job in tech and a large employer with offices in a lot of countries and internal mobility is pretty simple. 

That’s pretty done that you have that option! I would love to move to Nigeria but there isn’t even any work, and the government/employers don’t pay salaries when they should. That’s why a lot of doctors and teachers are on strike; all working and not getting paid. Very unfortunate.

Not a whole lot of changes from what Flora posted. Here are the end of the day updates:

69000: 1 RFE
69500: 1 Approval, 1 RFE
70000: 1 Approval, 1 RFE
71000: 10 Approvals, 10 RFEs, 1 Withdrawal
71500: 5 RFEs
72000: 1 Other (Name Updated)
73500: 1 Withdrawal
75000: 1 Expedite Approved

34 Total Updates: 12 Approvals,, 18 RFEs, 1 Expedites, 2 Withdrawals, and 1 Other

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
43 minutes ago, S I A N said:

😂😂😂 my fiancé asked the same thing!  He is wondering why he is still in Nigeria and why we (USA) are still using paper for filings when we should be advanced 😖

EXACTLY!!! 

I'm from the Philippines.  It's a 3rd-world country.  But we (Philippines - cuz I'm still a Filipino) are catching up.  I mean, it's not perfect, but I can tell you, it's better than our (US - cuz I'm also an American) current situation.  Yes, definitely not covid.  Maybe, they will blame.... PUTIN????  Regardless, it's just RIDICULOUS!!!  

I went through all the process from working visa, to immigrant, to citizenship over the last 15 years.  The only delay in the process is because I was slacking.  My company's been bugging me to give all the docs to apply for immigrant then citizenship.  But the processing is far better than now.  

I work in the healthcare field, it makes me feel jealous for those who can work at home, that way I can maybe take a longer vacation and be with my fiancé a lot longer than just few days.  😒

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
7 hours ago, MissLadyRea said:

Was really worried we'd get an RFE because we did our letter of intent on one page instead of separate but looks like its okay :)

Congratulations!!!! 🥳

Spoiler

K-1 Visa (I-129F)                                       AOS (I-485) & EAD (I-765)

2021-04-03: Sent (USPS)                  2022-07-23: Sent (UPS)

2021-04-05: NOA1                              2022-07-25: USCIS Received

2022-03-25: NOA2                             2022-07-28: Received two texts with receipt numbers

2022-04-19: NVC Received               2022-07-29: Check cashed

2022-05-16: Embassy Received       2022-08-01: Received paper notifications

2022-06-24: Interview                       2022-08-04: Received online access code

2022-06-28: Visa Received               2022-08-05: Applied for SSN, CaseTrack notified Bio appt scheduled

:dance:                                                    2022-08-11: Received paper notification for Biometrics

2022-08-12: Received SSN card

2022-08-23: Biometrics appointment

2023-01-12: RFE

2023-01-13: RFE evidence submitted via online account

2023-06-01: EAD Approved, card arrived 06-12 

2023-07-02: AOS Approved

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

EXACTLY!!! 

I'm from the Philippines.  It's a 3rd-world country.  But we (Philippines - cuz I'm still a Filipino) are catching up.  I mean, it's not perfect, but I can tell you, it's better than our (US - cuz I'm also an American) current situation.  Yes, definitely not covid.  Maybe, they will blame.... PUTIN????  Regardless, it's just RIDICULOUS!!!  

I went through all the process from working visa, to immigrant, to citizenship over the last 15 years.  The only delay in the process is because I was slacking.  My company's been bugging me to give all the docs to apply for immigrant then citizenship.  But the processing is far better than now.  

I work in the healthcare field, it makes me feel jealous for those who can work at home, that way I can maybe take a longer vacation and be with my fiancé a lot longer than just few days.  😒

Yea I know! One of my close friends is a Filipina who came here on a fiancé visa so I tell her about the bs I’m dealing with now with all the delays and excuses…. I, too, work in healthcare and requested a month of in December so I could fly to see my fiancé, but my boss denied and gave me 2.5wks instead. It was a short visit, but it was much needed to hold us over with these delays in processing… hopefully we all get notifications soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

after one year for waiting for Noa2. I got RFE today, request for initial evidence.

how many days you got their mail and how many days you got approved from the days you sent your response?

thank you.

Edited by Lương Yến Hồng

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yes!!! congrats!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.