deozmendoza

Interview Open dates for K1 Visa at US Embassy in Manila

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any news from the US Embassy in Manila about K1 visa interviews? Our case has been "ready" for almost a year now and our emails to the embassy just gets automated replies. This sucks.😔

*~*~*country-specific question moved to Philippines regional forum*~*~*

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
1 hour ago, deozmendoza said:

Any news from the US Embassy in Manila about K1 visa interviews? Our case has been "ready" for almost a year now and our emails to the embassy just gets automated replies. This sucks.😔

DanielMarianne wrote:

Hi everyone, after exhaustive work to get this off the ground, the it looks like the Milligan lawyers will be posting a onboarding link to their website either over the next few days (possibly Monday). I’m so happy that we may hopefully have some relief soon. If you want more info, please send me a PM.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, deozmendoza said:

With NCR now going back into ECQ, any slim chance there may have been, just got crushed

YMMV

Timeline

Sorry to hear you are in the same situation as us.Our approved petition has been at the embassy in manila since March 5th 2020 .Unbelievable the devastation caused by this embassy.If the grocery store employees at our local stores here in Texas were the same as the staff at the embassy there would be millions dead here from starvation.Its amazing our wonderful grocery employees can serve thousands each day with only a simple plexiglass screen ,not full enclosure and masks by all and no one is dying from that.We don't know what to do and the total lack of info from the embassy just makes it so much worse.I mean for God's sakes can't they even come up with a que and issue everyone a number so we can at least watch our progress?At this point their actions border on cruelty and total dis-regard for us.And we are trying to do it right and legally immigrate. If you hear anything please advise us all and i hope the best for you.  terry

Timeline

All I can say is keep checking the website to schedule.  Check 2-3 times a day or more.  We were able to schedule a B1-B2 interview for my MIL in July.  Now if it will actually go off is a different story, but we got it scheduled.  Just an hour earlier, the only interview options were March of 2022.

Timeline

Might check this out, There is another thread here but you might have missed it. I have already joined.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2809865032661886/

Jordan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.