Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

I’ll try that thank you

Ok, long time ago I applied for an U visa along wit my kids and ex wife, time went by met my current wife and applied for residency thru her, now coming back to present, somehow my n400 got together with the old case and the address showing in their system is the old address not my current, so apparently they sent the receipt notice, bio reuse, and interview notice and have been returned , I’m going to receive a call from level 2 agent to give me my access code so I can see and print my notifications from my online account, and also fix the address problem, and I was told that my interview is June 3 at 8am , so I have to wait for them to call to fix those issues, I guess I have an idea of what’s going on

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

Ok, long time ago I applied for an U visa along wit my kids and ex wife, time went by met my current wife and applied for residency thru her, now coming back to present, somehow my n400 got together with the old case and the address showing in their system is the old address not my current, so apparently they sent the receipt notice, bio reuse, and interview notice and have been returned , I’m going to receive a call from level 2 agent to give me my access code so I can see and print my notifications from my online account, and also fix the address problem, and I was told that my interview is June 3 at 8am , so I have to wait for them to call to fix those issues, I guess I have an idea of what’s going on

Good for you, so I guess you feel much better now

Updating my timeframe 

Packet delivered Feb 8 2021

case received March 17 2021

received txt March 21 2021

receipt notice ?

bio reused ?

interview notice ?

interview scheduled  April 29 2021

interview date June 3 8:00 am

phoenix az.

16 hours ago, Egonzalez said:

Happy you got this sorted out. 👍 you’re almost at the finish line. 

N400 (5 years)

02/13/2021 Applied online

02/13/2021 NOA1 online

02/17/2021 NOA1 hard copy letter received

02/28/2021 Biometric reuse online 

03/12/2021 Biometric reuse hard copy letter received

08/23/2021 Interview notification via email

10/04/2021 Interview date (Decision cannot be made yet, pending supervisor review)

11/05/2021 Approved!!! Woohoo!!! Received email notification.

11/19/2021 Oath scheduled 

Hello all! 

I wanted to share my timeline for N 400. Location is Baltimore, MD. 

Submitted Online Application - 2/21/2021

Biometric reused 

Received letter for Interview  - 4/9/2021

interview scheduled - 5/17/2021

I did not expect to hear from the USCIS this soon for the interview - when I checked the USCIS website, it says 9 months to 16 months to process N400 in baltimore office. 

I had my interview yesterday at 4pm, I arrived 15 mins before the interview. 

The interview went well, took less than 30 minutes - Agent asked 6 questions and I answered all. English test was easy. I answered Y/N questions and other questions like marriage status, husband's information, and my personal information. At the end of the interview, he printed out the form that saying that I passed the interview, said USCIS will send information about oath ceremony to mail and congrats me. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
16 minutes ago, mrsghostyv said:

Hello all! 

Biometric reused 

I did not expect to hear from the USCIS this soon for the interview - when I checked the USCIS website, it says 9 months to 16 months to process N400 in baltimore office. 

The interview went well, took less than 30 minutes - Agent asked 6 questions and I answered all. English test was easy. I answered Y/N questions and other questions like marriage status, husband's information, and my personal information. At the end of the interview, he printed out the form that saying that I passed the interview, said USCIS will send information about oath ceremony to mail and congrats me. 

Congratulations!!!!!🤗🤗🤗

1 hour ago, Savva said:

Something big IS going on with citizenship

Instead of this, would be better to speed up the process and give useful info about each applicant process when they call and contact and make more useful the timelines. I've seen similar programs in Canada where the whole budget got into the pocket of some institutes for explaining, how to say hello when you are entering to a room and how to shake hands.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
6 hours ago, mrsghostyv said:

Hello all! 

Biometric reused 

hey mrsghostyv, congratulation  🎉🎉,    a quick question, when was your 5 year anniversary? or 3 year anniversary? thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Okboy said:

Any feb 2021 received interview letter just yet? 

Here you can see and update some of the data for February filers (I find it very useful):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bavl3LoFu4RvNZ22oCrcRY4bjZHMVsLb5dOLpm4mKIg/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.