Today I received the notices in mail.

02/08/2021 - Delivered to USCIS lockbox

03/06/2021 - Checks cashed

03/10/2021 - Received 3 NOA receipt text messages 

03/15/2021 - Received 3 NOA (I-797) notices

Very good you are in there now!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Kinda late to the party, but here we are. AOS package sent on Feb 5th, Delivered on Feb 8th. No signs of life as of yet, but we all know it's a waiting game. Hopefully we get the NOA1 soon.

53 minutes ago, E&W said:

Kinda late to the party, but here we are. AOS package sent on Feb 5th, Delivered on Feb 8th. No signs of life as of yet, but we all know it's a waiting game. Hopefully we get the NOA1 soon.

Check if your cheque got cashed or not, if yes you can ask EMMA for case number.. I haven't done this but people from other groups are trying this..some are successful in getting their case number 

1 hour ago, E&W said:

Welcome to the thread!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Siggy said:

Check if your cheque got cashed or not, if yes you can ask EMMA for case number.. I haven't done this but people from other groups are trying this..some are successful in getting their case number 

Yep, we’ve been checking, but nothing yet. Thank you, though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
On 3/15/2021 at 11:23 AM, S & V said:

Gees, ya'll worrying me a little, but also excited.  We send K1/K3 AOS in one package, delivered 2/4 to Chicago.  Nothing so far.  Hoping we hear something this week.

We actually got the text message for NOA receipt on Monday afternoon.  Maybe they are reading our thread!  haha :)

2 hours ago, SanActinidia said:

Hi Everyone, 

Following is my timeline.

02/25/2021 - Sent to Chicago lockbox

02/26/2021 - Delivered to Chicago lockbox

Checks not cashed yet.

Welcome to the thread.

Citizenship Complete!

Hey, I've been lurking this board for quite some time now, but yeah here's my time line:

Submitted the package 2/3/2021

Received the NOA1s  3/12/2021

I received the NOA1s (3 since I applied for the EAD and Travel Authorization) I never received a text message or anything.

So the next steps are to wait to get the biometrics I'm assuming right?

1 hour ago, miserygame said:

Hey, I've been lurking this board for quite some time now, but yeah here's my time line:

Submitted the package 2/3/2021

Received the NOA1s  3/12/2021

I received the NOA1s (3 since I applied for the EAD and Travel Authorization) I never received a text message or anything.

So the next steps are to wait to get the biometrics I'm assuming right?

Yeah, waiting for biometrics is the next step. I'm not 100% sure on this, but you can create an account on USCIS to be able to track your status in a more timely manner (using the case # on your NOA1). There are stories out there of appointment notices getting lost in the mail or arriving after the appointment date, creating an account through the site will help protect yourself from this.

For some background on what is going on with the biometrics backlogs, here's a reddit post from someone who claims to work for USCIS: https://www.reddit.com/r/USCIS/comments/jxg0co/biometrics_backlog/

Greencardly is also useful for gaining perspective on what is going on in the background, for whatever it's worth: https://www.greencardly.com/#/I-485

There are also some whatsapp/telegram chat groups out there of people discussing expedite requests (for EAD and/or AP) or following up with an outside normal processing time” service request, if/when it gets to that point.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:04 PM, Diamda2005 said:

I think best way is to use FedEx or ups 

usps takes forever and lately a lot of mail is lost

Thank you.  I wish I knew.  Contacted usps... they are not helpful. They said maybe was delivered without scanning. Said to contact USCIS, tried that without success. Is there a number I can actually talk to a person? I called +18003755283

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
49 minutes ago, U2k said:

Thank you.  I wish I knew.  Contacted usps... they are not helpful. They said maybe was delivered without scanning. Said to contact USCIS, tried that without success. Is there a number I can actually talk to a person? I called +18003755283

I think is the only number that they have listed as a contact number.

did you try the chat with Emma? Maybe they have a different way.

or some email address where you can send an email asking about.

so sorry for all your hard time to find the package especially that  takes forever to put everything together 

1 hour ago, U2k said:

Don't worry, sometimes they dont scan it.. one of my friends had a same issue.. they confirmed that it's been delivered without scanning... just keep checking on cheque to get it cashed by USCIS 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.