ImranTariq786

Interview was done in US embassy

43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Assalam O Aliakum to all my brothers and sisters, i had interview in 9th july 2019 and CO was give me 221g and said end your interview on 221g mentioned your case under adminstrative processing right now almost 18 months in AP. Consular didn't ask me medical renew and on ceac status still refused since interviewed. But down there every month change Date last case updated. Its really so stressful. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ras Ous said:

Did u mean 12months still under AP? If so u need to call the embassy and find out. 

Dear friend almost 18 months still under AP. I called and some inquiries through UsTraveldocs pakistan. Answer is the same like my first interview in 2018 march. In may 2018 they was returned my case to uscis for revoke we submitted evidence and  then uscis is reaffirmed our case in march 28 sent to nvc and then nvc sent case to us embassy and then us embassy email me for online appointment for interview i attended interview on 12 july then happen that thry kept my passport and given me 221g for AP. they don't required any documents from me..

Timeline
7 minutes ago, ImranTariq786 said:

Dear friend almost 18 months still under AP. I called and some inquiries through UsTraveldocs pakistan. Answer is the same like my first interview in 2018 march. In may 2018 they was returned my case to uscis for revoke we submitted evidence and  then uscis is reaffirmed our case in march 28 sent to nvc and then nvc sent case to us embassy and then us embassy email me for online appointment for interview i attended interview on 12 july then happen that thry kept my passport and given me 221g for AP. they don't required any documents from me..

In the first interview, was there any document missing?  Or did your case has any age gap, travel history, previous marriage?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, 2019 said:

In the first interview, was there any document missing?  Or did your case has any age gap, travel history, previous marriage?

First interview was good CO was required joint sponsor which we was submitted all documents about affidavit of support. Then 1 half month later they returned case and also return my passport without any reason. Then we contact to our state senator involved he help us get case answers on time from uscis and uscis Issued RFE required we submitted all evidence realted to our case then got reaffirmed then interview again in 2019 july then they keep passport and then till now they don't any email..

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ImranTariq786 said:

First interview was good CO was required joint sponsor which we was submitted all documents about affidavit of support. Then 1 half month later they returned case and also return my passport without any reason. Then we contact to our state senator involved he help us get case answers on time from uscis and uscis Issued RFE required we submitted all evidence realted to our case then got reaffirmed then interview again in 2019 july then they keep passport and then till now they don't any email..

What reason did they give for RFE & returning the case?

You can inquire about your case status by doing an emailing them an inquiry

Timeline
9 minutes ago, 2019 said:

What reason did they give for RFE & returning the case?

You can inquire about your case status by doing an emailing them an inquiry

They Mention in a letter we can't approve case. CO was mentioned interviewed Questions which he was asked to me on first interviewed. And end they wrote there applicant showed to me also wedding album and we decide revoke it. After we submitted all documents like chat logs emails and photos of wedding and many other documents related to Case. My NVC created Date is 12 july 2017. I submitted inquired they said same message like before they show me in 2018 case return its really confusion about it..

Timeline
1 minute ago, ImranTariq786 said:

They Mention in a letter we can't approve case. CO was mentioned interviewed Questions which he was asked to me on first interviewed. And end they wrote there applicant showed to me also wedding album and we decide revoke it. After we submitted all documents like chat logs emails and photos of wedding and many other documents related to Case. My NVC created Date is 12 july 2017. I submitted inquired they said same message like before they show me in 2018 case return its really confusion about it..

Don’t worry, IA you’ll be issued soon. 
Just keep an eye on the date changes, if it does, that’s a good sign

Timeline
Just now, 2019 said:

Yes i keep watch they date change last case updated every month and sometimes twice in month

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
8 hours ago, 2019 said:

Perhaps you are not aware that cases from Pakistan are frequently placed into extended administrative processing which can last for many months or several years.  Unfortunately, nothing can be done to expedite this processing.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you are not refused / that is what they currently post on CEAC site while case is in AP 

but USCIS reaffirmed your case and now you only wait for embassy to do its additional security checks

At this point you are waiting for the embassy to tell you to submit a new medical exam (and possibly new criminal report) / that will be when you know the case has proceeded to the final stage

refused doesn't mean refused these days

denied would be what they would post if you are not getting visa 

you may see CEAC site go to anything from AP to ready and back and forth as this is happening to many 

but denied or issued are the 2 important posts to actually tell you anything

Timeline
4 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

you are not refused / that is what they currently post on CEAC site while case is in AP 

but USCIS reaffirmed your case and now you only wait for embassy to do its additional security checks

At this point you are waiting for the embassy to tell you to submit a new medical exam (and possibly new criminal report) / that will be when you know the case has proceeded to the final stage

refused doesn't mean refused these days

denied would be what they would post if you are not getting visa 

you may see CEAC site go to anything from AP to ready and back and forth as this is happening to many 

but denied or issued are the 2 important posts to actually tell you anything

My interview done in 2019 july 9. Status still same refused not changed only date changed every month. On interview i was got 221G which they mention put you in AP now 18 months almost complete and still nothing know from embassy about new medical update of something..

Timeline

Like the other posters have posted that AP is normal for Pakistani applicants and on website usually its generic massage so don't get caught on that too much or worry your self. Stay positive you will get the visa soon inshallah.

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-08-24

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-02

I-130 RFE : 2015-02-06

I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2015-03-03

NVC Received : 2015-03-28

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-06-01

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-06-01

Send AOS Package : 2015-06-04

Submit DS-261 : 2015-06-04

Receive IV Bill : 2015-07-01

Pay IV Bill : 2015-07-05

Send IV Package : 2015-07-24

Checklist : 2015-10-06

Case Completed : 2015-11-11

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa): 2016.01.21

Timeline
1 minute ago, Capital Z said:

Like the other posters have posted that AP is normal for Pakistani applicants and on website usually its generic massage so don't get caught on that too much or worry your self. Stay positive you will get the visa soon inshallah.

In Sha Allah, pray for us 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.