rao19

No update after USCIS received i751 application

50 posts in this topic

Sent my application packet by FedEx, which arrived at Phoenix on 11/16. It was signed for by a representative (F. Brown) at the USCIS mail room.
The application packet had the G1145 and was paid for using a money order.
Over two weeks have passed and I have not received a text or an email, nor has the money order been cashed.

I am wondering if anybody else has experienced such delays.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

People are reporting that it is taking 2 weeks to 4 weeks these days.  This process takes a lot of patience!!!!

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

9 minutes ago, rao19 said:

That is good to know. Thanks!

Mine was received on the 16th too. Still nada from USCIS. Let’s hope they start working on the November files soon. As of now, it looks like they are still on vacation 😂😂

05/24 PD
06/18/18 Bio apt
06/26/18 Fingerprint review was completed
09/27/18 RFE for I-864
11/04/18 Sent response to RFE
11/06/18 RFE response was received
11/07/18 Courtesy letter for I-693
11/19/18 Case is ready to be scheduled for interveiw
11/20/18 Interview was scheduled

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Currently 4-6 weeks to be cashed. Took a friend 6 weeks to get the receipt.

Fasten your seatbelt

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

6 hours ago, Timona said:

Currently 4-6 weeks to be cashed. Took a friend 6 weeks to get the receipt.

Fasten your seatbelt

I'm sitting at 4 months since we filed. No biometrics yet. I saw someone who got biometrics 10 months after filing and they had filed pre-COVID. So crazy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 hours ago, mushroomspore said:

I'm sitting at 4 months since we filed. No biometrics yet. I saw someone who got biometrics 10 months after filing and they had filed pre-COVID. So crazy.

For ROC? I remember filing ROC in June 2019. Around September of 2019, USCIS sent notice to a lot of filers saying biometrics will be reused. Then USCIS walked back on that and sent us to do biometrics in November 2019. So basically, 6 months. 

Well, I'm in the same shoe, but for now for N400. I just decided to chill. At least I have the NOA.

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

15 hours ago, mushroomspore said:

I’ve even waiting 7 months still no bio

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm kind of in the same situation regarding my I-765 application.  

Sent my application packet via FedEx, which arrived at USCIS Phoenix location on 11/24/2020 and was signed for by F. Brown
I have not received a text or an email regarding the receipt notice.  The money order included with the packet has not been cashed.

Is there any update on rao19's or psgma's applications?

55 minutes ago, AJ_Madhu said:

Hi,

Sent my application packet via FedEx, which arrived at USCIS Phoenix location on 11/24/2020 and was signed for by F. Brown
I have not received a text or an email regarding the receipt notice.  The money order included with the packet has not been cashed.

Nothing yet. Hopefully we hear from them early next week 

05/24 PD
06/18/18 Bio apt
06/26/18 Fingerprint review was completed
09/27/18 RFE for I-864
11/04/18 Sent response to RFE
11/06/18 RFE response was received
11/07/18 Courtesy letter for I-693
11/19/18 Case is ready to be scheduled for interveiw
11/20/18 Interview was scheduled

Hi psgma, thanks for the quick reply.

The FedEx tracking says my application package was delivered to 1820 E SKY HARBOR STE 150, Phoenix, AZ 85034 instead of 1820 E SKY HARBOR STE 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034. But, it still shows it was signed by F. Brown. Could someone please see to what address their packets were delivered?

Same here, I sent my application on 12th Nov, I’m so stupid coz I didn’t got a tracking number ... but it’s supposed to be delivered on 16th. So let’s hope it got delivered successfully... so far nothing , the check didn’t get cashed and no receipt either.. I’m so anxious, coz my gc will be expired very soon:(

12 hours ago, AJ_Madhu said:

Hi,

Hi, 

No update here as well. Hoping something comes about this week or the next. 

Will update (if any) over here and in the Google sheet. 

5 hours ago, Cassie177 said:

Same here, I sent my application on 12th Nov, I’m so stupid coz I didn’t got a tracking number ... but it’s supposed to be delivered on 16th. So let’s hope it got delivered successfully... so far nothing , the check didn’t get cashed and no receipt either.. I’m so anxious, coz my gc will be expired very soon:(

Hang in there! Let us hope things get a move on this week. 

11 hours ago, AJ_Madhu said:

The FedEx tracking says my application package was delivered to 1820 E SKY HARBOR STE 150, Phoenix, AZ 85034 instead of 1820 E SKY HARBOR STE 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034. But, it still shows it was signed by F. Brown. Could someone please see to what address their packets were delivered?

I would not be too worried considering the same signee accepted the delivery. 

On 12/27/2020 at 7:03 PM, AJ_Madhu said:

Am in exact same situation with same dates. Did you receive any update from USCIS? When I called fedex they're like there seems to be a mistake by delivery man. Now I don't know what to do

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.