strider4

N-400 December 2020 filers

316 posts in this topic

hi everyone, today i logged into my online account and saw this message for my n400 application:

"Your next milestone: attend your interview"

i didn't recieve any interview letter and case status is still "fingerprints taken"

what does this mean? does anybody have any idea? i don't want to miss an interview so how can i make sure what this means?

i also have a pending i751 too and there is no news on that either.

thank you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats to people getting interview dates and passed interview!

I still don't have bio letter 🥺

~My Timeline~

K1 and AOS- 2012

ROC- 2014

Citizenship N400

Filed: 12-28-2020 online

NOA1: 2-1-2021

Bio: reuse 4-26-2021

Interview: 2-14-2022

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Update. I just saw online that they sent me bio reuse letter on April 18. 

But someone messed up the Google doc again. Now there's only 3 entries on it.

Edited by Athena13

~My Timeline~

K1 and AOS- 2012

ROC- 2014

Citizenship N400

Filed: 12-28-2020 online

NOA1: 2-1-2021

Bio: reuse 4-26-2021

Interview: 2-14-2022

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

You guys just gotta remember that bio reuse letter uploads without any notification, so you just much check often, they don't send any email or text

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Somehow still waiting to for oath ceremony to be scheduled. I didnt change my name or anything. My office is in Boston and my friend has been waiting for her oath to be scheduled for almost 3 month, same office Boston MA. Anyone had same problem?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, TitanicN400 said:

Hello everyone 

Did anyone having issue on uscis online account about reviewing documents section ? Almost 2 weeks now i can’t see any previous documents that uscis sent me.  I was wondering it might be because of browsers i have been using but I changed & updated still can’t see it.

Any idea ?

For myself, I find that this is a problem when viewing it on my phone, when I am viewing the website in portrait orientation. When I rotate the phone to landscape, the screen is wide enough that the tabs all display, and all the info is there (including docs). I never have problems viewing the tabs on my desktop browser.

In short, I think the website isn't optimised for narrow browser windows. Try rotating your phone.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:20 AM, Suudsu said:

For myself, I find that this is a problem when viewing it on my phone, when I am viewing the website in portrait orientation. When I rotate the phone to landscape, the screen is wide enough that the tabs all display, and all the info is there (including docs). I never have problems viewing the tabs on my desktop browser.

In short, I think the website isn't optimised for narrow browser windows. Try rotating your phone.

You are genius! it worked !

Thank you

Hi, everyone.

I'm still waiting for a interview after getting the biometrics reuse notification February 28th. Sigh.

I hope you are all doing well.

R.

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

2 hours ago, Eli the Barrowboy said:

Hi, everyone.

I'm still waiting for a interview after getting the biometrics reuse notification February 28th. Sigh.

I hope you are all doing well.

R.

Me too. I got mine on Feb. 27th and eagerly would like to know when is my interview as planning to go to a travel in the summer. I even called the USCIS and they weren't much helpful and just said it's under normal processing and would take a couple of months to schedule your interview as they're busy.

I'm from Vegas and some applicants from July 2020 went to their interviews in April and June 2020 in March. I wonder, can I assume my interview would be in September and if the processing would speed up or slow down in the coming weeks and months?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.