aki

I-129F June Filers

1,334 posts in this topic

Touched yesterday, Oct 18th. Not due to RFE call, not due to NOA1 being sent out.

:dance:

Originally, I had us down as June filers since the check was cashed on June 11th and the USCIS case online status says they received it on that date. But since we sent it on May 30th, and the received date on NOA1 is May 31st, I decided we were May Filers.

Regardless, we feel the earth move under our feet....

Congrats to those approved, have faith ye others, and good luck to us all.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Yeah, congratulations! I'm going to have some faith in the conclusion that more approvals for June filers aren't so far off...

Does anyone know how many April and May filers are left to be approved? I haven't seen a list posted for awhile.

I'm assuming you mean left on VJ. I think that if you do a timeline search you can get the numbers yourself if no one responds.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Touched yesterday, Oct 18th. Not due to RFE call, not due to NOA1 being sent out.

Originally, I had us down as June filers since the check was cashed on June 11th and the USCIS case online status says they received it on that date. But since we sent it on May 30th, and the received date on NOA1 is May 31st, I decided we were May Filers.

Regardless, we feel the earth move under our feet....

Congrats to those approved, have faith ye others, and good luck to us all.

Yes I would definitely say you are a May filer. Good luck!

I called the USCIS today and got a retard on the phone. I was asking Why my future brother in-law's potation was approved before mine. I mailed them together. He told me I can't base my approval by anyone else's. He also said I can expect a decision at some point before the conclusion of my application. It is amazing the brainiacs that the US government hire. He was very rude. Equal opportunity employers. It really pisses me off that my tax dollars employ the retarded..

Edited by Tim Y

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I called the USCIS today and got a retard on the phone. I was asking Why my future brother in-law's potation was approved before mine. I mailed them together. He told me I can't base my approval by anyone else's. He also said I can expect a decision at some point before the conclusion of my application. It is amazing the brainiacs that the US government hire. He was very rude. Equal opportunity employers. It really pisses me off that my tax dollars employ the retarded..

Potation? Do you have spuds on the brain over there in ID? :thumbs:

I wonder if the people answering the phones hate not being able to tell you anything of substance. It seems they are not allowed to tell you what is really going on and only to read off their info on their screen. Reminds me of the old days of Microsoft tech support...

Is your roommate marrying your fiancee's sister? That's cool!

Edited by DKM

Visa took too long, grew apart and withdrew visa after six months.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone! we got a touch on oct 17 after our noa2 on oct 16. what does this touch mean? is this the sign they're going to send it to NVC?

thanks and i pray that everyone will have their approvals soon.. especially aki...

God bless us all...

K-1 Visa Timeline

04/03/07 - Engagement Day

06/05/07 - NOA1 according to USCIS Website

10/16/07 - NOA2 according to CRIS - THANK YOU OH LORD!

01/08/08 - Embassy Interview - Thank God! Thanks VJs!

02/23/08 - POE = LAX >>> Goodbye my beloved Pinas!

03/13/08 - Civil Wedding in 90210

04/19/08 - Church wedding in Azusa

AOS Timeline

05/24/08 - NOA1 dates for I-485/AOS and I-765/EAD

07/22/08 - Biometrics Appointment at South El Monte, CA for I-485 only; Application Touched!

08/13/08 - RFE letter received in the mail

08/22/08 - Reply to RFE sent...Oh Lord, please guide us!

08/27/08 - RFE response received; Case resumed

09/13/08 - EAD card received

12/10/08 - AOS Interview in Los Angeles - APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD FOREVER!

12/22/08 - Green Card Received - THANKS GOD!!! Thanks our VJ FAMILY!!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

09/13/10 - Form I-751 Packet Sent thru USPS

09/14/10 - NOA1 Date (09/15/10 on the uscis website)

09/15/10 - $545 Check Cashed

09/18/10 - Received NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Appointment

01/06/11 - ROC Approval Date/Card Production Ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Seems USCIS has numerous people exactly like the one you encountered. :wacko:

Ya my roommate has been my best friend for over twenty years. I introduced him to my Fiancé's sister and they fell in love :)

I have called the USCIS before and gotten people that were much more intelligent I was expecting to not seeing a touch because it seemed the person I got was also lazy. I was amazed to see it was touched. I work in a call center and when I answer the phone I sound like I care and not like my time would be better spent sleeping.

Beng and Carl

My roommate was approved on the 17th and also was touched on the 18th. My guess would be eather it is because it was sent to the NVC or maybe it was the hard copy of the NOA2 being sent.

Good luck and God bless

Tim

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I totally agree with you. Not only are they retarded but congress and all the lawmakers the come up with such a cruel way of doing business with its own citizens. cb

June 8 they revieved it

June 18 '07 check cashed got WAC#

No NOA1, touches, or progress given

NOA2 approved Oct 17

NOA2 card copy in mail Oct 20 (Surprise to us)

Package sent from USCIS to NVC Nov 7. (called USCIS to get this)

Nov 15, I got email at 6:57pm that our package was sent to Rio from NVC.

DON"T WAIT FOR THEM TO SEND ANYTHING, CALL AND MAKE SURE THEY GOT IT.

IF THEY DO, GO AHEAD AND SEND IN ds230,ds2001, the pics, and copy of passport

USE SEDEX AND GET THE TRACKING NUMBER.

Interview Set: Jan 29. Found this out on the embassy website under VISA's. It shows a list of visa types including K1 and shows the interview dates.

Visa granted but they mailed it using their own package delivery service. Took a week. Have money when you go to the appointment. They may also make you go and get more photos taken if they dont like the pics you bring. Just relax and dress wark because they keep the place really cold. Make sure your financials mmet the criteria or they will eat you alive.

MARRIED March 22. Sent in $1,010 in fees to Chicago to get change of status, apply for advanced parole, and ability to work documentation. Things work faster now.

May 22'08: Biometrics appointment in Santa Barbara.

See Adriana's fashion designs at Myspace.com/byAdri

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Beng and Carl

My roommate was approved on the 17th and also was touched on the 18th. My guess would be eather it is because it was sent to the NVC or maybe it was the hard copy of the NOA2 being sent.

Good luck and God bless

Tim

thanks Tim Y! I'm really hoping our approvals will be sent to NVC soon.

and i know, you will receive your noa2 so soon!!!

God bless us all..

K-1 Visa Timeline

04/03/07 - Engagement Day

06/05/07 - NOA1 according to USCIS Website

10/16/07 - NOA2 according to CRIS - THANK YOU OH LORD!

01/08/08 - Embassy Interview - Thank God! Thanks VJs!

02/23/08 - POE = LAX >>> Goodbye my beloved Pinas!

03/13/08 - Civil Wedding in 90210

04/19/08 - Church wedding in Azusa

AOS Timeline

05/24/08 - NOA1 dates for I-485/AOS and I-765/EAD

07/22/08 - Biometrics Appointment at South El Monte, CA for I-485 only; Application Touched!

08/13/08 - RFE letter received in the mail

08/22/08 - Reply to RFE sent...Oh Lord, please guide us!

08/27/08 - RFE response received; Case resumed

09/13/08 - EAD card received

12/10/08 - AOS Interview in Los Angeles - APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD FOREVER!

12/22/08 - Green Card Received - THANKS GOD!!! Thanks our VJ FAMILY!!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

09/13/10 - Form I-751 Packet Sent thru USPS

09/14/10 - NOA1 Date (09/15/10 on the uscis website)

09/15/10 - $545 Check Cashed

09/18/10 - Received NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Appointment

01/06/11 - ROC Approval Date/Card Production Ordered

Thankyou as well. :) I am sooo thankful you and my soon to be brother in-law have ther's. I know mine is soon. I stand strong with my original guess of October the 29th

My Prayrs every night go out to all June filers. I can't trust in my goverment but I can always trust in God

Edited by Tim Y

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Amen!

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

OMG!!! I just got home and there's my NOA2!!! Dated 10/18!! The website still says pending, but it's really here...Oh I hope all other May filers are in the mail too...damn..I can't type..I keep having to correct this!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm soo excited!! Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. I'm nearly crying I'm so happy!

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.