Greenbaum

DECEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

202 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, AishaniA93 said:

This is the question :) the lawyer did not select 5d 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

AD4F7314-01F9-451F-8A2C-707337CF7D32.png

Fire your lawyer right away before he messes up any further. Your lawyer should have known this since this is what they do for living. What to select in Q5 is covered in many videos on youtube for how to fill I-129F.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
17 hours ago, J&D1008 said:

According to the case tracker app there was an application today that was processed with the date 12/9! Maybe that could be yours?! 

WAC2190045284

Thank you. I hope so. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, S&L2020 said:

The best thing you can do is wait and have patience. If you look at some of the  request they process it's all over the place they are even doing some from November still. I was in your position not too long ago I would just give it a bit more.

Thank you for responding. I will be patiently waiting. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jambhu said:

Fire your lawyer right away before he messes up any further. Your lawyer should have known this since this is what they do for living. What to select in Q5 is covered in many videos on youtube for how to fill I-129F.

We know this, thank you. 

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, AllynDevis said:

Thank you for responding. I will be patiently waiting. 

We're in the same position. I tought I was December 5th but my file actually got there December 9th and I'm still waiting for a charge or notification. Stay strong! We'll get there.

Timeline
On 3/9/2021 at 1:59 PM, Michaelvillam said:

We're in the same position. I tought I was December 5th but my file actually got there December 9th and I'm still waiting for a charge or notification. Stay strong! We'll get there.

🙂, have you heard anything? Another week had past.

Timeline
1 hour ago, S&AD21 said:

Hi all!

Newly made account although have been following for a while - we submitted our application on 12/08 and still have not heard back? Anyone else in this situation still? should we resubmit or wait it out much longer?

Has the filing fee money been taken from your account? If it has then the notice is coming :) 

Otherwise I would maybe think about calling USCIS. There’s apparently a way to get past the robot, I’m not sure what it is but someone else may know?   

On 3/20/2021 at 12:43 PM, AishaniA93 said:

Has the filing fee money been taken from your account? If it has then the notice is coming :) 

Otherwise I would maybe think about calling USCIS. There’s apparently a way to get past the robot, I’m not sure what it is but someone else may know?   

Not that I can see..really beginning to worry we’ve wasted 3 months :( 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, S&AD21 said:

Not that I can see..really beginning to worry we’ve wasted 3 months :(

I’m sure not! So I asked my fiancé how he got through the robot at USCIS, he said he pressed ###### a LOT then when the robot asked how it could help he kept saying ‘I lost my number’

Might be worth a try :) he called 8am EST on the dot and got through immediately. He is in Nashville so called at 7am his time so factor that in. Good luck! 

6 minutes ago, AishaniA93 said:

I’m sure not! So I asked my fiancé how he got through the robot at USCIS, he said he pressed ###### a LOT then when the robot asked how it could help he kept saying ‘I lost my number’

Might be worth a try :) he called 8am EST on the dot and got through immediately. He is in Nashville so called at 7am his time so factor that in. Good luck! 

Thank you! Are they able to confirm whether or not they are processing when you call them? I’ll definitely give them a call first thing tomorrow

Timeline
2 minutes ago, S&AD21 said:

Thank you! Are they able to confirm whether or not they are processing when you call them? I’ll definitely give them a call first thing tomorrow

I don’t think so, he says all the lady said was ‘ok’ asked DOB, address and full name and gave him the number and he wrote it down. A week later we got our paper copy in the mail 

Edited by AishaniA93

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Just bumping this up - how is everyone going? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Doing ok, I see the timeline improving a little. So that is good sign of hope. With Covid on the rise again I fear it may affect the Embassy interviews and Medical/biometric/Police enquiry appointments in Covid prone areas. Does anyone have any suggested timeframe for those activities? My fiance is from Mumbai, India and we would be interviewing at US embassy in Mumbai

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jambhu said:

Doing ok, I see the timeline improving a little. So that is good sign of hope. With Covid on the rise again I fear it may affect the Embassy interviews and Medical/biometric/Police enquiry appointments in Covid prone areas. Does anyone have any suggested timeframe for those activities? My fiance is from Mumbai, India and we would be interviewing at US embassy in Mumbai

I think that would depend on the embassy in Mumbai and whether or not there is a lockdown depending on how bad the cases are rising there? I have a lot of family in Mumbai and they haven't mentioned stuff is shutting down. Also since vaccinations seem to be going so well over there hopefully they won't feel the need to shut stuff down. 

With the Sydney embassy you can go on the embassy site and see how they are going with scheduling interviews and approx timeline. Maybe the Mumbai embassy site can tell you? 

I miss Mumbai lol. I haven't been in nearly 5 years, sigh. Stupid pandemic. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.