TBoneTX

All Things Coronavirus (Part 2)

2,372 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

um no. 

broadcasting one's offensive capability gives one's potential enemies the reason to work on a countermeasure, along with

giving their spy networks a specific target location to aim at.

an example from russia -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vozrozhdeniya_Island

This isn’t broadcasting a capability that everyone knows the USA already has. It’s broadcasting the willingness to use that capability. 

Case in point: Khaddaffi didn’t stop his WMD program because he knew the USA had the strongest military. He stopped it because Iraq showed him the USA was willing to use its military to preempt Khaddaffi. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mike E said:

I think  that the past 7 years have  shown us agencies don’t consider themselves subject to administration rule. 

As for statements from scientists assuring us  there is nothing dangerous, as I recall the scientists assured in early 2020 us; Covid wasn’t a danger, masks were useless, Covid wasn’t airborne, masks were critical for people to use, it couldn’t have come from a lab, we’d eventually get herd immunity, the vaccines would prevent re-transmission, lockdowns are needed, the vaccines don’t cause myocarditis, etc.  

I believe and trust nothing the scientists say about Covid.  I felt differently nearly 3 years ago, and then the scientists did everything possible to erode trust.  

I agree.  We were duped, lulled into a sense of security by those we elected and hired to operate in our best interest.  However, their greed caused them to throw the mantle of trust for profit and politics.  Just use Fraudci as an example... his net worth jumped from $5 million to $12.6 million since the pandemic began.