emekus94

I-751 November 2020 filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Anyone else receive NOA1 from the EAC center but are still yet to receive biometric notice?  Received NOA1 on 01/06/2021, Application received 11/19/2020.  Still no biometric notice, and case status online still says received. What do you think I should do? Try to reach out to USCIS or wait? 

2 hours ago, ROC-AL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RFE-2_20210305_0001.pdf

Can this be fixed?

While I don't know how different the expected documents are with K-1/AOS route, I am so sorry to hear this. The evidence you guys sent seemed exactly the stuff touted on VisaJourney and the VJ guides as good evidence for ROC. I wonder if you got a particularly picky officer processing your application 😥

Getting there, slowly but surely...  (I hope )

Together (well...mostly the Transatlanticism kind of together) Since 12/2013

CR-1:

Married in Sweden 8/2017
(Well Frontloaded) I-130 Sent 12/2017
CR-1 Approved 10/2018
POE LAX 01/11/2019

I-751:

I-751 Package Sent with UPS 11/11/2020
I-751 Received by the AZ Lockbox 11/13/2020
I-751 Check Cashed 12/31/2020
I-797 (with My Last Name Misspelled...) Received by Mail 1/2/2021

Biometrics Appointment Received by Mail...too bad I am in Europe right when it's supposed to take place 🤯 6/14/2021

Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment, the biometric technician can't change the misspelled name on file, but he enters the correct spelling of my last name as an alias 8/2/2021

Interview Ready to Be Scheduled 10/13/2021

(Two Days Later) Interview Was Scheduled 😱 10/15/2021

I-751 Interview, Petition Approved 🥳 11/19/2021

Case Status Changed to New Card Is Being Produced 11/19/2021

Case Status Changed to Case Was Approved 11/22/2021

Green Card Arrived in the Mail (Name Correctly Spelling, w00t) 11/27/2021

When USCIS Misspells Your Name:

Typographical error form filled on USCIS website 1/4/2021
Contacted USCIS if there has been any progress since THEIR error (Received a Tier 1 tracking number) 2/6/2021
Contacted USCIS again as the issue remains to be resolved (Received ANOTHER Tier 1 tracking number) 3/12/2021
Apparently USCIS chat is worthless; CALLED USCIS, Tier 1 agent promised that a Tier 2 agent would call me 4/28/2021
Received a call from a nice Tier 2 officer who said I may or may not get a correct extension letter, but just in case I would be scheduled an InfoPASS appointment 5/4/2021
Went to local USCIS service center and had to deal with a nasty and entitled customer service agent who refused to give me an I-551 stamp. National Benefits Center is supposed to mail me another I-797 within 7-10 days... So I had to waste my day, taking buses for two hours one-way just to deal with this lady's attitude? 5/7/2021

After anxiously monitoring our mailbox for a few days I DID receive a corrected I-797, w00t! All documents good to go Vaccinated Ready to visit my parents in Europe for the first time in 17 months!!  5/13/2021

The lesson: Don't use the chat for anything complicated, AND keep hassling USCIS for a response...

1 hour ago, V&D1 said:

Anyone else receive NOA1 from the EAC center but are still yet to receive biometric notice?  Received NOA1 on 01/06/2021, Application received 11/19/2020.  Still no biometric notice, and case status online still says received. What do you think I should do? Try to reach out to USCIS or wait? 

While not EAC, but NBC, no biometrics appt/biometrics waived notice for me either. Same thing since application received 11/13/2020. Frustrating...

CR-1:

Married in Sweden 8/2017
CR-1 Approved 10/2018
POE LAX 01/11/2019

I-751:

Biometrics Appointment Received by Mail...too bad I am in Europe right when it's supposed to take place 🤯 6/14/2021

Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment, the biometric technician can't change the misspelled name on file, but he enters the correct spelling of my last name as an alias 8/2/2021

Contacted USCIS if there has been any progress since THEIR error (Received a Tier 1 tracking number) 2/6/2021
Contacted USCIS again as the issue remains to be resolved (Received ANOTHER Tier 1 tracking number) 3/12/2021
Apparently USCIS chat is worthless; CALLED USCIS, Tier 1 agent promised that a Tier 2 agent would call me 4/28/2021
Received a call from a nice Tier 2 officer who said I may or may not get a correct extension letter, but just in case I would be scheduled an InfoPASS appointment 5/4/2021
Went to local USCIS service center and had to deal with a nasty and entitled customer service agent who refused to give me an I-551 stamp. National Benefits Center is supposed to mail me another I-797 within 7-10 days... So I had to waste my day, taking buses for two hours one-way just to deal with this lady's attitude? 5/7/2021

After anxiously monitoring our mailbox for a few days I DID receive a corrected I-797, w00t! All documents good to go Vaccinated Ready to visit my parents in Europe for the first time in 17 months!!  5/13/2021

The lesson: Don't use the chat for anything complicated, AND keep hassling USCIS for a response...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Locito said:

While I don't know how different the expected documents are with K-1/AOS route, I am so sorry to hear this. The evidence you guys sent seemed exactly the stuff touted on VisaJourney and the VJ guides as good evidence for ROC. I wonder if you got a particularly picky officer processing your application 😥

That is what I cannot explain what is so wrong with that evidence. I did find an old lease from 2019. But he/she rejected the current one. No use on sending the old one then. both of our names are on it. 

We gave most of our AOS evidence away....where can I get more of what USCIS already has on file? N-400 is knocking on our door and it's gonna have to be a repeat of AOS, ROC then too? 

There was evidence not even listed there that went puff like magic. old/current drivers licenses, medical insurance letters, paystubs, w-2 and more. 

We have no other choice and tomorrow a lawyer is going to put his hands on this matter. This is unreal. 90% of ppl here have done this with way less evidence. 

2 hours ago, ROC-AL said:

That is what I cannot explain what is so wrong with that evidence. I did find an old lease from 2019. But he/she rejected the current one. No use on sending the old one then. both of our names are on it. 

We gave most of our AOS evidence away....where can I get more of what USCIS already has on file? N-400 is knocking on our door and it's gonna have to be a repeat of AOS, ROC then too? 

There was evidence not even listed there that went puff like magic. old/current drivers licenses, medical insurance letters, paystubs, w-2 and more. 

We have no other choice and tomorrow a lawyer is going to put his hands on this matter. This is unreal. 90% of ppl here have done this with way less evidence. 

Check your evidence against the list from this post, for me that is the best list of what is necessary for ROC

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 hours ago, ROC-AL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RFE-2_20210305_0001.pdf

Can this be fixed?

I'm so sorry! That's horrible to get.

From reading it, it sounds like they want more evidence of your marriage from before 2020. A lot of your evidence is dated within 2020 only. They love joint tax files for all the years you are married, joint lease agreements for all years together, credit cards together etc. 

N400

11-22-21:  Online N400 completed

11-23-21:  NOA1

11-23-21:  Biometrics taken from previous

01-18-23:  CEREMONY

ROC

11-28-20:  Sent ROC packet

11-30-20:  Delivered

01-18-21:  NOA1

05-28-21:  Biometrics taken from previous

07-14-21:  APPROVAL

AOS

08-05-17:  Got married!!!☺️

09-07-17:  Sent AOS Packet with EAD and parole

10-03-17:  Biometrics

02-20-19:  Interview

02-20-19:  APPROVAL

K1

12-13-16: I-129F sent

12-15-16: Received

12-21-16: NOA1

03-17-17: RFE notice

03-24-17: RFE letter received

03-27-17: RFE mailed back

03-31-17: RFE notification - rfe was received

04-07-17: APPROVAL YAYYYYY

04-19-17: Received NOA2 letter 

04-24-17: NVC Left and got our NVC case number

05-02-17: Consulate received

05-02-17: Received Visa packet

05-15-17: Medical

05-30-17:  Interview

06-05-17:  Visa arrived in mail

06-15-17:  Entered US

Timeline
1 minute ago, Thezappa said:

I'm so sorry! That's horrible to get.

From reading it, it sounds like they want more evidence of your marriage from before 2020. A lot of your evidence is dated within 2020 only. They love joint tax files for all the years you are married, joint lease agreements for all years together, credit cards together etc. 

the marriage is barely 2.9 years old. not possible to make it 3 because first that will happen in May 2021. I found digging through all of my paperwork a 2019 lease where my wife name is on it. 

Got here on K-1 on 5/23/2018

Married                     5/24/2018

EAD/AP and i485 2 weeks later

AOS aprroved on day of interview

ROC is the only problem, so far. 

In a marriage of less than 3 years, where do they think you can have so much stuff done together. We have not bought property because we are not financially wrecking balls to finance something that may or not be possible to pay for. 

The items that are missing from that evidence list where did they magically go? 

Tax returns from 2018 and 2019 are only possible.  that was even rejected, because that hard head wanted tax trancripts probably.

I mean it's in black and white all of the rejection. we have not done it the fly. it took 8 month to get AOS interview. EAD was almost 6 months. that gave me 2 months for AOS to put her on my joint bank and credit accounts. 

I am happy i am getting feedback. Not mad at anyone here, just less than 3 years is not >=3 period.  

flat out saying there are no credit usage....we live a low spending life. Combined we do not make 6 figures or more. Far from it. we spend our time traveling pre-covid and it wasnt to go to Australia or far away places with expensive trips. 

This uscis agent just wants to make it a fraud case, to look good in front of someone

@ROC-AL, have you posted about your sad predicament in a general thread outside a regular monthly filers’ thread already? Just in case you can get more exposure for this.

CR-1:

Married in Sweden 8/2017
CR-1 Approved 10/2018
POE LAX 01/11/2019

I-751:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 hours ago, ROC-AL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RFE-2_20210305_0001.pdf

Can this be fixed?

Well aint that some BS. We submitted alot of the same. We don't have any children nor own or rent a home (we live at one of my dad's homes and pay all utilities and taxes). 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
11 hours ago, ROC-AL said:

In a marriage of less than 3 years, where do they think you can have so much stuff done together. We have not bought property because we are not financially wrecking balls to finance something that may or not be possible to pay for. 

This uscis agent just wants to make it a fraud case, to look good in front of someone

i just read all the stuff u sent in, we send WAY less.. and i hear u , what can u show in those 3 years and less..

We still stay at my wifes parents house due to job situation, i have a car loan w/o her on it (she didnt had a job to cosign). she isnt on my insurance either because her DL is expired.

Our dog is on our both names at the Vet,  and she is on my bank account since i opend it 3ish years ago..

but besides that , good luck lol

Timeline

Page 3 of the same letter.....where i say they contradict themselves from page 2.  I marked the parts that matter. 

Affidavit from a womans husband (USC), who has been friends from my wife for 15 years!!! She is here on a GC also and just got her AOS done and approved (2 weeks ago)

Didnt accept the lease on second page, but then 3rd page is different statement WTH. Same with loan for car purchase, credit cards and utilities

RFE-3_20210305_0001.pdf

Edited by ROC-AL

Timeline
21 minutes ago, beasty said:

i just read all the stuff u sent in, we send WAY less.. and i hear u , what can u show in those 3 years and less..

We still stay at my wifes parents house due to job situation, i have a car loan w/o her on it (she didnt had a job to cosign). she isnt on my insurance either because her DL is expired.

Our dog is on our both names at the Vet,  and she is on my bank account since i opend it 3ish years ago..

but besides that , good luck lol

not everyone want so many transactions on a bank debit card like it is 1980. Hence the use of credit cards (SECURITY). We both bought a car on a loan. Had to pull a credit report with her name and mine just to make a point. Prior secured credit card for my wife and me as a co-signer so that she could start credit on her file (Now closed). 

401k, she was beneficiary and still is on current one. 

People move and go to different employers....that is what we did for a better job. Left a 8 year job with ok pay 401k, medical, dental to go be a temp worker for 1 year now and finally directly hired by a big car Manufacturer with same 401k, medical, dental.  As a temp, you are not offered anything but a expensive medical, dental and 401k with no match. Temp agency wants to squeeze everything till they release you to that employer. We didnt do but save everything we could to just move to be close to work and not spend a dime on unnecesary things.  Covid, if USCIS forgot.....made millions unemployed!!! I was one of them for 10 straight weeks. Unemployment finally came in mid May before the last penny out of our savings account was drained. 

Has anyone heard Space Command, well there it is Huntsville, AL. No property here is that cheap either since the president announced that. Even our rent is about $200/ month than before.  I can afford it, but like many had to stop spending to move here. Nowhere, AL was way cheaper and of course dead-end job also. 

USCIS has IO out of reality. Bureaucracy at probably close to U$75k+ / year

5 minutes ago, Kakeup said:

Hey @RS_ can you breakdown what your package of evidence looked like ? I sent mine feb 23rd and I would like to see how others looks since you already got approved. 
I’m crossing my fingers to have a fast and smooth process like with my GC

Absolutely! I’ll post my cover letter as soon as I get in front of the computer where I have this information saved. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.