Cndn

Is there any movement in Seattle?

31 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, R.Q. said:

I’m a Dec 2018 K1 AoS filer and just received my interview schedule for Jan 2021 today. I’m also following people with the same timeline and field office on here and, by visual check, it’s 50/50 in terms of movement/no movement for Dec 2018 filers. Hope that helps.

That's great news! Thanks for sharing!

• 3 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

ANY MOVEMENTS AT SEATTLE EVERYBODY????

THE WAIT TURNED ME INTO WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE WITH WALKIE TALKIE AND TALK TO MY DAUGHTER: "THIS IS BLACK EAGLE. HOUSTON, DO YOU COPY?"

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Bluee

6 minutes ago, Bluee said:

ANY MOVEMENTS AT SEATTLE EVERYBODY????

THE WAIT TURNED ME INTO WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE WITH WALKIE TALKIE AND TALK TO MY DAUGHTER: "THIS IS BLACK EAGLE. HOUSTON, DO YOU COPY?"

😭😭😭😭😭😭

We were interviewed and approved on Wednesday of this week.  We filed April 19, 2019.  

8 hours ago, Jojo779 said:

Hello

Does Seattle Green card Whatsapp group involve i751 waiver renewal filers? If yes, how can I join it? Thanks for your reply.

I am a fmr member of that group.  There were not 751 applicants in the group.  Mostly, if not all, 485 applicants waiting on interviews and biometrics.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, mkayyy said:

We were interviewed and approved on Wednesday of this week.  We filed April 19, 2019.  

And I am just ONE YEAR behind you. O.M.G! I am dying...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 5:25 PM, Bluee said:

And I am just ONE YEAR behind you. O.M.G! I am dying...

Our interview was recently scheduled for mid May and we filed in June of 2019.  So about 2 years of waiting for us.  Kind of sucks but my wife will probably be getting a 10 year green card instead of the conditional 2 year green card since our marriage will be over 2 years by the time they approve it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/9/2021 at 4:09 PM, mkayyy said:

I am a fmr member of that group.  There were not 751 applicants in the group.  Mostly, if not all, 485 applicants waiting on interviews and biometrics.  

That's great to hear!  We filed for AOS in August 2019 and have been approved pending interview since October 2019.  No appointment yet according to the online case tool.  I'm hopeful we may be 4-5 months from an interview.  

How far out did they make your appointment?

I-129F Sent : 2018-07-06
I-129F NOA1 : 2018-07-13
I-129F NOA2 : 2019-02-01
NVC Received : 2019-02-08
Packet 3 Received : 2019-04-16
Packet 3 Sent : 2019-04-17
Packet 4 Received : 2019-04-24
Interview Date : 2019-06-05

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I guess I was the lucky one.  I applied for AOS for my wife January 2019, requested expedite due to military orders, and got interviewed June 2019 with approval.  I didn't realize Seattle office was going through that.  Hopefully you all have progress soon!!

4 hours ago, fisher10 said:

That's great to hear!  We filed for AOS in August 2019 and have been approved pending interview since October 2019.  No appointment yet according to the online case tool.  I'm hopeful we may be 4-5 months from an interview.  

How far out did they make your appointment?

It was 3 weeks to the day from when the USCIS tracker changed.  Online tracker changed 3/17, got the email notification that the tracker had changed 3/18, and the interview was on 4/7, card in hand 4/14.  We got lucky and had the interview the day after our two yr anniversary so also got the 10yr card - definitely the only silver lining of waiting so long!  Once the interview is scheduled, everything happened so fast; you're really in the last month/end game at that point.

Edited by mkayyy

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

We JUST had our interview appointment scheduled per the online tracker!  No idea when it will actually be held right now though.  So relieved to see some progress.

Our last update was in October 2019.

Timeline

Today we received notice that our interview is scheduled for June 24th but strangely it will be in Yakima!  It's hard to complain at this point though.

"Interview scheduled" status to receiving letter with appointment time: 1 week.

"Interview scheduled" status to actual interview: 5 weeks (Yakima).

Our NOA1 date for adjustment of status was August 15th, 2019.

17 hours ago, fisher10 said:

Today we received notice that our interview is scheduled for June 24th but strangely it will be in Yakima!  It's hard to complain at this point though.

I think the Tukwila office is swamped with cases or something.  We had our interview scheduled at Portland last week even though we're closer to Tukwila.  The IO told us that they're spreading the load to other field offices, if they didn't we would be waiting another 9 months (or so she says).

On 5/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, fisher10 said:

Hope this goes well for you! 

My NOA date is Aug 22 ‘19, hoping I get the same letters soon. 

There is movement :) 

I applied for AOS in June 2019 and my interview was in June 2021. A long process but worth the wait as I should received the 10 year green card. 

My status changed to ‘New Card is Being Produced’ the day after my interview. 

• 5 months later...
Timeline

Movement update: I filed on March 2020 and finally get the "Interview Scheduled" status today. Will have to wait for detail in the mail tho.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.