785 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Hancy Jaise said:
8 hours ago, Asmaaaa said:

By the grace of Allah my visa is approved today in interview and he kept my passport but when I checked the Ceac status now it is showing administrative process...Is it normal or no?

Congratulations.

Yes it is normal

My visa has been approved and Issued Alhamdulillah 

1 hour ago, Asmaaaa said:

Congratulations dear Alhamdullilah...

In sha Allah we all will gather with our loved ones soon safely ,with lots of happiness ahead ameen...

Thanks a lot dear. Same to you

Ameen. Yes Alhamdulillah our journey is over finally. Hope we all land to US safely and have a blessed life 

17 minutes ago, Scoshp said:

Did you receive information on how to pay the immigrant fee. We did not receive a dos number and A number. Please help

Its on the visa. You  can Google immigration fee uscis and A number is the registration number and dos number is your case number 

Edited by Hancy Jaise

Just now, Asmaaaa said:

They will send us any email or text to collect the passport or we can go directly after issued status?

1 minute ago, Asmaaaa said:

They will send us any email or text to collect the passport or we can go directly after issued status?

Have you registered with Empost? 
Empost office will send you email once your passport is ready for pick up

27 minutes ago, Asmaaaa said:

I registered on epg.gov.ae just now so it is ok now or any thing else?

Register with Empost. Select your pick up location. Then they will sent you email

12 minutes ago, Asmaaaa said:

Can you please give me the link for registration please dear because I registered but couldn't find option for courier service selection there...

Sure

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv/information/iv_services

2 hours ago, Asmaaaa said:

They will send an email with tracking number 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.