AnnaF

NVC Tracking - JUNE 2007 Approvals

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Dear petitioners,

Our I-130 and K3 petitions were approved on June 8, 2007.

NVC still hasn't received these approved petitions for processing.

Is it normal to wait this long? All they have to do at this stage is mail them, correct?

OR is there additional processing in-between?

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-22-07 - Mailed to Chicago

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

6-14-07 - NOA2 Received in the mail

6-27-07 - NVC received our case

6-29-07 - Case forwarded to Naples, Italy

7-02-07 - Naples received our case

9-11-07 - Interview in Naples

9-13-07 - Arrived in the USA TOGETHER!!

AOS Timeline

9-15-07 - Mailed AOS to Chicago Lockbox

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

10-01-07 - Biometrics appointment notice received

10-25-07 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

It took exactly 3 weeks for my paperwork to reach the NVC from CSC.

K1 Visa

03/14/2007 I129F sent

03/26/2007 NOA1

05/31/2007 NOA2

Waiting for application to arrive at NVC

06/20/2007 Arrived at NVC

07/27/2007 Sent to Warsaw

08/29/2007 Jim leaves for Warsaw

09/01/2007 Mila leaves for Warsaw by train

09/04/2007 Interview Date

09/05/2007 Recieved Visa

09/09/2007 Arrive in Oregon

Timeline

Why does it take so long?

Why do they wait for a batch to accumulate?

More economical?

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

AOS Timeline

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got my NOA2 approval last week from the CSC...so I'm waiting on its arrival to the NVC.

To give you an idea of what others have experienced, use the "Timeline Search" under the "Immigration Timelines". Do a range search for the month your NOA2 was approved (i.e. 2007-03-01 2007-03-30) and the service center. Be sure to select "Detailed Results". This will give you a list of all the people during that time period. Scroll over and look for the columns "2nd NOA2" and "Received by NVC". That will give you the approx. date differential between leaving the service center and arriving at the NVC.

You can play all day with this search tool and refine as you deem fit...helpful with time estimations....but remember....its only approx.

Good Luck!

Application For Naturalization (N-400)

01/10/2013 - Packet Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

01/16/2013 - NOA & Check Cashed

02/06/2013 - Biometrics Appt

04/16/2013 - Interview - Approval Recommendation!

04/23/2013 - Placed in the Oath Ceremony Queue

05/16/2013 - Received letter showing Oath Ceremony date

06/12/2013 - Oath Ceremony

06/12/2013 - U.S. Citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Anyone have any NVC approvals or status updates?? Its been REALLY quite lately. I'm still waiting...they haven't even got my file yet.

Application For Naturalization (N-400)

01/10/2013 - Packet Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

01/16/2013 - NOA & Check Cashed

02/06/2013 - Biometrics Appt

04/16/2013 - Interview - Approval Recommendation!

04/23/2013 - Placed in the Oath Ceremony Queue

05/16/2013 - Received letter showing Oath Ceremony date

06/12/2013 - Oath Ceremony

06/12/2013 - U.S. Citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I received a letter with my new case # from NVC yesterday. The letter dated Jun 25 but they didn't say when they received it exactly so in my opinion, you just have to wait a little bit. It might be there already. I did not even expect the letter now, I was just waiting for an email notification but instead, I got the one I really needed.

I hope they receive your petition pretty soon

Jesus is coming soon. Be ready.

My timeline

March 20-07 I-129f sent to TSC

March 27-07 NOA1

April 04-07 touched

06-07-07 touched NOA2(approval notice sent)

06-08-07 touched

06-11-07 NOA2 hard copy in the mail

06-28-07 Letter from NVC

07-10-07 Packet 3 received

07-19-07 Processing Fee paid

07-21-07 Medical(Results in 10 days. Sigh...)

07-30-07 Get medical results

07-31-07 Submit packet 3 and receive packet 4

09-06-07 Interview ( has to redo the medical exam because it's been over a month now since he did it. sigh...)

09-07-07 2nd medical exam done

09-12-07 picked up medical results

09-13-07 Submit results. Approved

09-20-07 pick up passport Visa in hand. Praise the Lord!!!

09-27-07 Us entry

10-01-07 got marriage license

AOS

My timeline

10-24-2007 I-485 and EAD sent to Chic.

10-31-2007 NOA1 for both

11-21-2007 biometrics appt.

11-25-2007 Touched

12-04-2007 Touched- EAD Card ordered

12-10-2007 EAD card in hand

05-2008 Interview date set for 07-22-08

07-18-08 Interview cancellation notice. Sigh---

Waiting-----------

10-15-2008 Interview: Approved.Oh, Thank You God!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

my i130 was approved on 6/13/07 at CSC and the nvc received it and assigned case number on 6/28/07

hope this helps and good luck to everyone

my timeline:

2/9/07 - I-130 received @ VSC

2/12/07 - NOA1

2/19/07 - Touched

5/19/07 - I-130 transferred from VSC to CSC

5/21/07 - Touched

5/22/07 - touched

5/23/07 - touched- case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred

5/24/07 - touched

5/25/07 - touched

5/29/07 - touched

6/13/07 - touched--- APPROVED!!!!! email received

6/14/07 - touched

6/21/07 - noa2 letter received by mail

6/28/07 - case received @NVC and case # assigned SKO##########

7/09/07 - DS 3032 and AOS fee bill SENT OUT

7/10/07 - DS 3032 choice of agent email sent to NVC

4/23/07 - I-129F sent to Chicago

4/24/07 - Received @ Chicago

4/26/07 - NOA1 date

5/1/07 - NOA1 Received in the mail

5/1/07 - touched

5/11/07 - touched and transferred to vermont service center!

5/15/07 - touched

6/5/07 - touched- case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred

6/6/07 - touched

6/7/07 - touched

6/8/07 - touched

6/10/07 - touched

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

yes i vote for 3 weeks as being 'normal' if they are busy...

It does seem an awful long time but then you wait more for agent form generation etc etc - then they approve and wait for it to go to the embassy and then wait and then wait etc etc

in between times, they generate your stuff but it doesn't arrive because your national post office goes on strike the day you expect it !

yes 2 days ago !

then you miss your train to the embassy and your photos aren't not quite right and the visa is held up past your plane departure and then they send your green card out with the wrong name on it

so the answer is to put yourself in a catatonic trance and only start taking an interest in life when you finally get your correct green card in your hand - then you get mugged and someone takes your wallet with the green card in it

actually i am a half - full type secretly - I am doing this for the third time !!!! there again I could be a masochist

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

It does seem an awful long time but then you wait more for agent form generation etc etc - then they approve and wait for it to go to the embassy and then wait and then wait etc etc

in between times, they generate your stuff but it doesn't arrive because your national post office goes on strike the day you expect it !

yes 2 days ago !

then you miss your train to the embassy and your photos aren't not quite right and the visa is held up past your plane departure and then they send your green card out with the wrong name on it

so the answer is to put yourself in a catatonic trance and only start taking an interest in life when you finally get your correct green card in your hand - then you get mugged and someone takes your wallet with the green card in it

actually i am a half - full type secretly - I am doing this for the third time !!!! there again I could be a masochist

alan

He he, bad karma?

3 times!!!! Is this an annual thing for you? Or shopping around w/90-day return policy?

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

AOS Timeline

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

yes 2 days ago !

alan

He he, bad karma?

3 times!!!! Is this an annual thing for you? Or shopping around w/90-day return policy?

Return policy ? no her Ma won't take her back !

Let's just say circumstances - but I told Carolyn last night that I can't do this again - if we fail at some late hurdle then we either get divorced or we go live in a shack on the beach in the Canary Islands and live on sea fish.

Seriously, I couldn't do it - it is taking over my life with all the stuff that can and does go wrong - and now a postal strike and backlog of mail! 2 weeks since the IV was generated and nothing - haring down the stairs every time a letter comes - had enough....perhaps one morning I will slip on the stair carpet and be found deceased on the door mat with the IV bill wedged between the teeth of my cold body...

Once I get to the US I think I will live in the basement for 3 years until I get my passport - that way they can't say I have done something for which I should be deported...unless living in the basement is a crime in Florida ? The worry never ends !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

:) to think of all the things you subject yourself to VOLUNTARILY........... I'd say that getting divorced and/or living in a shack on the beach of the Canary Islands sure sounds like a lot more fun! Unless you're a masochist, as you conjecture you may be, in which case, I bet you couldn't be happier!

yes 2 days ago !

alan

He he, bad karma?

Let's just say circumstances - but I told Carolyn last night that I can't do this again - if we fail at some late hurdle then we either get divorced or we go live in a shack on the beach in the Canary Islands and live on sea fish.

Seriously, I couldn't do it - it is taking over my life with all the stuff that can and does go wrong - and now a postal strike and backlog of mail! 2 weeks since the IV was generated and nothing - haring down the stairs every time a letter comes - had enough....perhaps one morning I will slip on the stair carpet and be found deceased on the door mat with the IV bill wedged between the teeth of my cold body...

Once I get to the US I think I will live in the basement for 3 years until I get my passport - that way they can't say I have done something for which I should be deported...unless living in the basement is a crime in Florida ? The worry never ends !

2-7-07 - Married in Rome

I-129F/K3 Timeline

3-30-07 - NOA1

6-08-07 - NOA2

AOS Timeline

9-24-07 - NOAs generated

9-26-07 - NOAs received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Here you go,

NOA2 - 14 June 2007

Case received by NVC, number assigned - 29 June 2007.

Although I kept calling every day and this message only appeared today

:P

Rika

PS Anyone wants to make a table - NOA2 - case # assigned - AOS bill received - 230 received - Case complete?

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

yes 2 days ago !

alan

He he, bad karma?

SUPRISE!!! very few basements in Florida...the water table is too high in most instances....you will be relegated to the "screen Porch"

Bobbie & Klaus

2/23/07 Mailed Package to TSC (G-325A & I-125)

2-25-07 Online PO shows package delivered

3-06-07 NOA on I-129

3-12-07 Touched (I think)

6-8-07 Touched appropriately!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.