Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Grenada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Genski92 said:

Maybe they didnt touch your packet yet.

As what i read ROC take longer than AOS. Back then we we're able to get a confirmation text that they received our packet within 1 week to 2 weeks but now i think it might take a lil longer, i hope not.

Thanks for the reassurance. A 2 week wait is gonna be a disaster for my anxiety but I’ll try to stay calm. 

F1 (graduated) with pending AOS after marriage! ^_^

On 10/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, skatz said:

Here's a list of the documents that I'm sending:

• Filled I-751 form
  • G-1145 form
  • Cover letter
  • Copy of Green Card
  • Marriage record
  • Gym membership confirmation letters
  • US Citizen Passport (I'm not sure this is required but I'm sending it anyway)
  • Affidavit letter
  • About 20 pictures from the last 2 years
  • Credit card statements showing both our names from the last 2 years
  • Joint bank account statements from the last 2 years
  • 2 rental agreements from our previous apartments
  • Gas, electric and water bills from the last 2 years showing either my name or her name (if my name was under the gas bills, her name was under the electric bills) on the same address
  • Car insurance showing both our names
  • 401k showing her as my beneficiary 
  • Health and dental insurance cards showing both our names
  • Driver licenses showing the same address
  • Letters from USPS proving that each one of each changed address from our previous address to our current one
  • Flight receipts showing both our names and the destination 
  • Tax transcripts from the last 2 years

Sending my package tomorrow morning with the above documents. I'm freaking out that I forgot something.

Will make sure that the address and the amount don't change tomorrow, but I'm planning to send the package to:

USCIS
P.O. BOX 21200
Phoenix, AZ 85036

with $680 check in it.

Good luck everyone!

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Approved : Yes

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

Approved : Yes

GC Received: 2019-01-11

We sent out packet out on October 2nd and it was delivered to the Arizona lockbox on the 4th.  Check has not been cashed yet.  I called the USCIS customer hotline this morning and they said we weren't even in the system yet.  They told me to wait a bit more and email: lockboxsupport @uscis.dhs.gov if I still don't receive any confirmation.  

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys, I'm sending out my package tomorrow and for it to arrive Monday or Tuesday because Monday oct 19th is my earliest date to file.

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Thu Truong said:

Hi,

May I ask when you fill out the form I-751 for the parts that may not apply to you like: children information, preparers etc do you leave them as blank or put N/A ?

Thanks!

Thu

I put N/A in the child part and leave the preparers and all other spaces that doesn't contain me blank.

8 minutes ago, Thu Truong said:

Hi,

May I ask when you fill out the form I-751 for the parts that may not apply to you like: children information, preparers etc do you leave them as blank or put N/A ?

Thanks!

Thu

I just took a look and our attorney left it blank. They did put "none" for other names used, so it seems like if it's specific to you, you should answer even if it's 'none' but if it's relating to non-existent children you can just leave it as blank.

16 minutes ago, Thu Truong said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Thu

Put N/A in every spaces that not applicable to you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Thu Truong said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Thu

It is one of those things that doesn't really seem to have an impact but the instructions say put N/A.

If a question does not apply to you (for example, if you have never been married and the question asks “Provide the name of your current spouse”), type or print “N/A,” unless otherwise directed.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-751instr.pdf

2 minutes ago, mb112 said:

I just took a look and our attorney left it blank. They did put "none" for other names used, so it seems like if it's specific to you, you should answer even if it's 'none' but if it's relating to non-existent children you can just leave it as blank.

If you didn't change your name to your husband's name then the part "other name" should have none or N/A. If you change your name to husband's name you must put your maiden name on it.

Children's info must filled out like this↓ never leave it a blank

Screenshot_20201015-194701_Drive.jpg

7 minutes ago, Genski92 said:

If you didn't change your name to your husband's name then the part "other name" should have none or N/A. If you change your name to husband's name you must put your maiden name on it.

This is a good point. My apologies. I didn't change my name, so there are no other names for me but it may be different for you!

13 minutes ago, Genski92 said:

Thank you, I put N/A as you did for children part. What do you put for preparer or Interpreter part? I put N/A for the name of preparer and Interpreter then after that I leave it as blank for address, signature... I think it is correct but in the instruction for I-751 they mention "put N/A to all places that do not apply to you" so I am no sure do I have to put N/A in the mailing address, signature... or not.

image.png.d90aaef8ba3e19ea252c7ff9db5492db.pngimage.png.7e0ef86d3c2417c6ddce67726567a45a.pngimage.png.7e1ada4de4bc4d48fd9c6225c70c88a8.pngimage.png.64dde4c4b56b2549a024c56ee3d6b0be.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So. Can anyone tell me how long the i751 process is taking lately? From receipt of packet to completion. I know it's a guessing game and all packets are different..but in general what should we expect? 

Edited by WanderingSouls

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.