Ladooz

Mumbai Consulate Interview - IR1/CR1

1,239 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, lobsang521 said:

Hi Mr. Amritdhanoa, Pls can u guide me what documents to carry for biometric if urs is done. Pls can u share ur experiences. Thank you 🙏 

Interview letter print-out 

dS 260 confirmation page print out 

biometric appointment page printout 

original passport 

16 hours ago, AP-1 said:

This is a very noble work and highly appreciated. Similarly keeping timelines on VJ itself helps a lot of people.

Unfortunately telegram link is not accessible from India for many. Can someone please post last few rows of the IL dates so we can get info about Jun/Jul/Aug/Sep DQs count with IL dates in coming March. Many thanks in advance.

On 2/17/2021 at 7:33 AM, AP-1 said:

@Darthvador25

@mo93

let me address that “telegram” issue for you both. 
when we started that group. It was all online accessible to everyone. 
we started asking people to share their timeline so we know whats going on. This was two years ago. 

but you know what happened? 70% of people did. NOt share their timeline. They just wanted to know and not be part of the data. 

We can’t predict accurately if we dont have enough data. but people just dont want to share and wants to know other people’s date?  

so why such secrecy about your DQ?

so I ask now. Why such secrecy? Why not just share your timeline and help the cause?

i have put my own money to maintain that group and keep that running. There are other people who help us too.
i have personally made that website you keep looking for on my free time in between my work days. And is free information for all who wants to be part of the group. 

Our immigration is done.
And still we pay to keep that group online. 
and in return we ask only two things 

1. Telegram username 

2. Your timeline on the sheet. 
and you have access to everything 

Some of them did join from this thread. But they too never shared their timeline. Just wanted to know where others are at and remain themselves hidden.

thats not how “free” thing work. 
you have got to give the community something to get something from community. 

hello sir how do I join your tele group!

On 2/14/2021 at 1:23 PM, queen101 said:

Anyone here DQ'ed in September? I only saw one member with a September DQ and an IL for March. Want to ensure that this is the norm and not an exception. Wondering whether embassy is doing interviews in March through September DQs. 

dq'ed september 3 and interview 25th march

1 hour ago, Prithvi said:

We married in 2017 idk they asked evidence n we sent but they sent my case back USCIS

Do you have any red flags such as huge age difference, were all prior marriages terminated legally?

Also, since you got the case reaffirmed at USCIS, you must know what was the reason consulate returned the case to USCIS for? USCIS must've provided the reason and asked for more evidence? If you can share more details, we can be of help.

However, in your situation, best suggestion would be to get a good lawyer asap, one who specializes in CR-1/IR-1 denials. I have heard name of attorney Mark Ellis thrown around a lot on this form for such complicated cases/refusals, but he may now be retired. Good luck!

8 minutes ago, Raj/Puja said:

Hello VJ community my wife had her interview for IR1 on Feb 18 she was approved within 5 min the consulate asked only three questions. It was really a God's blessing she got a very nice lady who took her interview. Anyways good luck to everyone on their interview.

COngrats bro, can you expand on the questions asked if you dont mind? 

1 minute ago, mo93 said:

COngrats bro, can you expand on the questions asked if you dont mind? 

They asked my wife who is petitioner? My job? and how we met... thats all and said congrats you are approved. My wife was surprised the consular didn't ask for pictures or anything else. My wife spoke to few others at the interview they said they were being drilled for 30 minutes. I am so happy it was really Gods grace. Anyways good luck on your interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.