Ladooz

Mumbai Consulate Interview - IR1/CR1

1,239 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, Mkamal said:

1)  Can anyone confirm with me if their CEAC account shows the next message regarding the interview appointment after the first DQ message? I don't see it in my account. 

2)  How long does it take for the IL to be received in mail? 

Any response will be appreciated!! :) 

It says 

Your case is currently at Mumbai India 

Prior to interview letter it said your case is currently at NVC 

Timeline
On 2/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, queen101 said:

Hi there you mentioned  your DQ date was September 9. Have you gotten your interview letter yet? It seems there is only one September DQ, so I want to check if there are more or if this was just a one-off, since the majority so far in March have been June/July DQ. Thank you!

Hello @queen101

Sorry for late reply but I have not received any interview letter yet.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mkamal said:

I'm not talking about personal email account. My question is regarding CEAC account where you receive messages also. 

CEAC website says that

10 hours ago, queen101 said:

Anyone here DQ'ed in September? I only saw one member with a September DQ and an IL for March. Want to ensure that this is the norm and not an exception. Wondering whether embassy is doing interviews in March through September DQs. 

Yeah...it will be really helpful if some more Sept DQ folks share their IL dates. 

Also a request to all here. It will be helpful if people who have access to the Telegram sheet can paste data here so all of us who do not have access can see what the latest IL dates are for which DQs. Only that info is important for us, not entire history.

Timeline
23 hours ago, queen101 said:

Anyone here DQ'ed in September? I only saw one member with a September DQ and an IL for March. Want to ensure that this is the norm and not an exception. Wondering whether embassy is doing interviews in March through September DQs. 

I am DQ'ed in September 2020. We received IL last tuesday and it is scheduled for March 24th In mumbai consulate.

Timeline
On 2/11/2021 at 3:33 AM, DesiGirlChicago said:

Congratulations @Garry81 and many thanks for the sharing the details of interview experience !!

Congratulate @Sai Praneeth !! Looks like 02 Sep is the latest / farthest DQ date for someone in this group who has got their IL for. Wonderful progress since last month.

Hope to see more friends to share their dates of Jul/Aug/Sept. Our DQ is in early Oct so getting goosebumps :)

In the meanwhile, anyone else going through medicals / Interview please share your experiences, it gonna help a ton !!

We are going for Medical exam this wednesday in Hyderabad .

Can someone tell me the earliest and latest DQ dates that got interview in March? To me it looks like (3) months June, July, August, worth of DQ cases got interview in March. Am I right?

If the above trend continues, we may have the DQ to interview date time reduce from current 7 months to less than 3 months soon, which would be almost normal time to get interview pre-covid era.

Edited by darth vader

37 minutes ago, darth vader said:

Can someone tell me the earliest and latest DQ dates that got interview in March? To me it looks like (3) months June, July, August, worth of DQ cases got interview in March. Am I right?

If the above trend continues, we may have the DQ to interview date time reduce from current 7 months to less than 3 months soon, which would be almost normal time to get interview pre-covid era.

Bro it's like some of you guys in this group can't read for , scroll up, like just one comment above you has the information. 

Edited by mo93

Also I can't believe I have to make this post but bc people keep asking a million times its making think some of you don't know this. Not everyone who has a case pending in NVC in Mumbai is part of the visa journey forums. This forum doesn't have all the dates. I know. Crazy. You would think people would be on this forum because of the delay, but that is not the case. We have one case DQ in September. Is he an exception? Unless he asked for expedite no he is not. Stop and just wait. They got till September 2nd. Even if he is an exception, they've finished till July. I get it. We are all frustrated from being away from our spouses. Just be smart. Read old posts that literally ask the same questions you are asking. 

4 minutes ago, mo93 said:

Also I can't believe I have to make this post but bc people keep asking a million times its making think some of you don't know this. Not everyone who has a case pending in NVC in Mumbai is part of the visa journey forums. This forum doesn't have all the dates. I know. Crazy. You would think people would be on this forum because of the delay, but that is not the case. We have one case DQ in September. Is he an exception? Unless he asked for expedite no he is not. Stop and just wait. They got till September 2nd. Even if he is an exception, they've finished till July. I get it. We are all frustrated from being away from our spouses. Just be smart. Read old posts that literally ask the same questions you are asking. 

"Bro" - I had a very specific question - I want to see what range of DQ dates were given interview dates in March. I know the latest date was Sep 2, however, I do not know the earliest DQ date. Hence, the reason I phrased the question the way I did is because others can get a gist of "why" I am asking that question. Doesn't help that the "telegram" links that are shared stop working immediately. Why such secrecy? why not host the sheet on a more stable/public website?

Edited by darth vader

16 minutes ago, darth vader said:

"Bro" - I had a very specific question - I want to see what range of DQ dates were given interview dates in March. I know the latest date was Sep 2, however, I do not know the earliest DQ date. Hence, the reason I phrased the question the way I did is because others can get a gist of "why" I am asking that question. Doesn't help that the "telegram" links that are shared stop working immediately. Why such secrecy? why not host the sheet on a more stable/public website?

yes the telegram ####### is something else that needs to be addressed, idk why the hell its not on a shared google drive. but again, if you read this and you have it just post it in google drive and make it shareable. I unfortunately don't have telegram access, if i did i'd take my own advice. I'm going to stereotype so forgive me and say a lot of us are very well educated. it's kind of sad that we cant create one shareable document. 

To answer your question vader, i've been keeping track and the earliest was a May 26th DQ, at least from this group. 

2 minutes ago, mo93 said:

yes the telegram ####### is something else that needs to be addressed, idk why the hell its not on a shared google drive. but again, if you read this and you have it just post it in google drive and make it shareable. I unfortunately don't have telegram access, if i did i'd take my own advice. I'm going to stereotype so forgive me and say a lot of us are very well educated. it's kind of sad that we cant create one shareable document. 

To answer your question vader, i've been keeping track and the earliest was a May 26th DQ, at least from this group. 

So they were able to squeeze in DQs from May 26 to Sep 2 in to just one month (March) worth of interview? That is very freaking impressive!

Edited by darth vader

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.