Ladooz

Mumbai Consulate Interview - IR1/CR1

1,239 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, NKS17 said:

2 QUESTIONS:
1.  do we need insurance within 30days of arrival in the US or before we arrive ?

2. Do they need photocopies or originals of our spouse's documents ?

Interviewer- Original 

Sponser- Photocopies. 

Is anyone familiar with MRV fees? 

Is it required for "CR1 Spouse of US citizen" category?

I tried clicking on "Fee Payment" on dashboard on their website but it directs me to "Page Not Found" page of USTravelDocs website and cannot do anything further. 

THIS IS when you try to schedule an appointment for Biometrics.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebe

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 2.32.04 PM.png

Edited by Mkamal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mkamal said:

You pay that fee at the time of delivery of your passport to your home door.  Did you pay the MRV fee? what is your visa category?

No mrv fee. Cr1 

17 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

How to book a Medical examination?

Go to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/BMB-Mumbai.html#physicians. Find your convenient location for a physician.

Give them a call for all your medical examination questions, they should be able to help. 

Hope it helps!! :)  Good luck!!

11 minutes ago, Mkamal said:

Go to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/BMB-Mumbai.html#physicians. Find your convenient location for a physician.

Give them a call for all your medical examination questions, they should be able to help. 

Hope it helps!! :)  Good luck!!

Thank you, One more question. They asked us to print out the interview letter during your interview. but we have received the interview request in the email. Can we print out the email or is there is any separate letter?

1 hour ago, Anynonmus said:

Thank you, One more question. They asked us to print out the interview letter during your interview. but we have received the interview request in the email. Can we print out the email or is there is any separate letter?

Someone here from the previous posts said yes it is still fine in the case you do not receive the IL in mail from NVC before the interview date. I personally assume it should be good as it has the same wording as email version. I hope someone else can verify on this matter if they have done it. It would be very appreciated!!

10 hours ago, NKS17 said:

2 QUESTIONS:
1.  do we need insurance within 30days of arrival in the US or before we arrive ?

2. Do they need photocopies or originals of our spouse's documents ?

I have d same query too do we need insurance documents before interview n also can I do medical before interview. Is there any problem if I select it before please help.thank u.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.