Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Are you really following Islamabad Embassy, today IL issued to an applicant DQ'ed  on June 29th and that one is not rescheduled one from the March.

That person was IR1 or CR1. F2A is a different category so they haven't gotten to June for that category as yet. If you don't believe me ask many others in this group and on FB. I know it's disheartening to hear this but it's the truth, I'm sorry to say.

what about F2A interview scheduling ? embassy should schedule F2A interviews, anybody knows about this when they will schedule F2A , dq from nov 19 is still wait8ng 4 interview scheduling this is totally biasing ..... they should also run tier 3 prefrences now as they are going a long way back in this category even after this category is current from the last 2 years ......embassy is doing unfair with this category ..。 。anybody has information regarding F2A ?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

That makes sense for the IL’s to be coming in the order of DQ’s but that September 9th DQ getting an IL on my 7th for May 21 interview without expedition is a mystery to me..

Not sure what's going on. The order doesn't make sense for real... I saw some people with DQ of June who have their interviews end of June and then some with July DQs who have their interviews mid-June...

2 hours ago, Dija25 said:

My daughter got her IL yesterday for the category IR2 she was DQ on 29th june 2020, but on the other hand i never receive anything, my Dq is 1st July 2020

Well when you go in for an interview with your daughter, if she’s a minor, you can always ask to accompany her for her interview inside the embassy. And when you meet with the officer you can tell him/her your situation that your DQ was July 1st and your daughter can’t travel alone so you need a visa with her at the same time. They will help you out for sure.

11 hours ago, Akilah15 said:

That person was IR1 or CR1. F2A is a different category so they haven't gotten to June for that category as yet. If you don't believe me ask many others in this group and on FB. I know it's disheartening to hear this but it's the truth, I'm sorry to say.

Thank you for your all replies. I am frustrated but understand. Its been 10 months already till got DQ'ed. Tell me one more thing, when F2A August 5, 2020 should expect to get IL at Islamabad Embassy? . Thank you again. Take care bye.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.