Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Zaidi5 said:

I have received my IL today.

DQ 29 June 2020

Many congratulations!🎉 I wonder how many dates they covered. My friends wife just had her interview on the 21st of May. Her DQ was September 9th, 2020. They didn’t expedite. So I’m not sure what order they’re going in. But I hope this time they pick up the pace and keep going! GoodLuck!

15 minutes ago, zellahy said:

I heard someone with DQ of 1 July got interview for 17 june so hopefully more dates will be covered this month.

That makes sense for the IL’s to be coming in the order of DQ’s but that September 9th DQ getting an IL on my 7th for May 21 interview without expedition is a mystery to me..

1 hour ago, Zaidi5 said:

I have received my IL today.

DQ 29 June 2020

Congratulation! We are waiting for our Kids F2A , DQed August 11, 2020, what you think my Kids will get IL in couple of months or less InshaAllah.

2 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

Many congratulations!🎉 I wonder how many dates they covered. My friends wife just had her interview on the 21st of May. Her DQ was September 9th, 2020. They didn’t expedite. So I’m not sure what order they’re going in. But I hope this time they pick up the pace and keep going! GoodLuck!

September 2020 DQ got interview letter? That too without any expediting / medical emergency request? Interesting.  My DQ is earlier than this, and still waiting for IL. Anyway good luck to them. 

3 minutes ago, Hz1 said:

September 2020 DQ got interview letter? That too without any expediting / medical emergency request? Interesting.  My DQ is earlier than this, and still waiting for IL. Anyway good luck to them. 

friends wife? not sure if this is true.. they go in sequence.. in very rear case they skip someone.. hw can they skip complete july and aug.. 

23 minutes ago, Hz1 said:

Yeah they got their visa on Friday the 21st. And yes it’s true because they’re close. I also found it strange.

Edited by aishaTayyab

Timeline
3 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hi, some body please shed light to my query, F2A and Cr1 DQed dates will be followed in same sequence date wise or F2A is in different list? . 

F2A is in the family preference category while CR1 is immediate relatives so they follow different timeframes. I haven't heard of anyone in F2A category getting interviews.

1 hour ago, Akilah15 said:

F2A is in the family preference category while CR1 is immediate relatives so they follow different timeframes. I haven't heard of anyone in F2A category getting interviews.

so even cut off date is current and visas are available and they are Dqed ?. still they have to wait long?.....my heart is broken after reading this and some one please tell me this is not right.That means some one  Dqed in September in CR1 category will by pass my kids who are DQed in August with F2A category? , at Islamabad Embassy.

Edited by Butterfly2

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

so even cut off date is current and visas are available and they are Dqed ?. still they have to wait long?.....my heart is broken after reading this and some one please tell me this is not right.That means some one  Dqed in September in CR1 category will by pass my kids who are DQed in August with F2A category? , at Islamabad Embassy.

Yes unfortunately that's what it means. Based on what I've seen from other groups, they're currently rescheduling interviews that were cancelled last March 2020. Immediate Relatives of US Citizens are the top priority so they may get interview before LPRs unless expedited.

1 hour ago, Akilah15 said:

Yes unfortunately that's what it means. Based on what I've seen from other groups, they're currently rescheduling interviews that were cancelled last March 2020. Immediate Relatives of US Citizens are the top priority so they may get interview before LPRs unless expedited.

Are you really following Islamabad Embassy, today IL issued to an applicant DQ'ed  on June 29th and that one is not rescheduled one from the March.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.