120 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, JK786 said:

Lucky you. I have not received any other email yet.

I'm pretty sure we will all get this email. Wish you guys luck. 

We are honestly not in a rush. My husband is here in Germany with me and we want to move next summer. 

8 minutes ago, Anita Reynoso said:

Did your status now in transit or still nvc

Didn't check yet. Let me see... 

Now it said: case at Frankfurt 

Before it was: case at nvc 

Edited by KatharinaT

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, KatharinaT said:

I'm pretty sure we will all get this email. Wish you guys luck. 

We are honestly not in a rush. My husband is here in Germany with me and we want to move next summer. 

Didn't check yet. Let me see... 

Now it said: case is in Frankfurt 

Before it was: case is at nvc 

Congratz 🙂

Timeline

I just received an e-mail reading that they approved our request for expediting our visa application. On CEAC it now says" Interview location: Frankfurt". 

I don't know if they actually read my expedite request that I sent in Friday or if this is just an automated message that we will all be receiving this week, but nonetheless, it's good news. Good luck to everyone and I will share what the next steps are that we receive.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Hopefullover said:

I just received an e-mail reading that they approved our request for expediting our visa application. On CEAC it now says" Interview location: Frankfurt". 

I don't know if they actually read my expedite request that I sent in Friday or if this is just an automated message that we will all be receiving this week, but nonetheless, it's good news. Good luck to everyone and I will share what the next steps are that we receive.

Seems we all receive this week same mail, I didnt ask for expedite, but was thinking to send one

Timeline

No idea! It's hard to estimate. I've watched so many videos online of people that just had their interview a month or two ago. It really depends on the country and embassy.

I wonder, how many people they will try to interview a day? I was watching one video, of this Canadian girl explaining her interview process, and she did the interview through a teller  window. The interview itself was quick and easy but the process and safety precautions the whole embassy had to take was what took the longest.

So take that into account. Hopefully something gets scheduled for all of us by mid to late September/early October. Given that we/our spouses still have to get the medical exam.

Timeline

so apparently all of us german ' auswanderer ' received an email saying their case was expedited without even have it expedited - like mine and some others! 

CONGRATS TO Y'ALL! 

hope everything goes well for everyone.

i got one question, can embassies still require for you to bring the ds5540 public charge or not? 

Timeline
On 8/3/2020 at 10:50 PM, Tschuulia said:

so apparently all of us german ' auswanderer ' received an email saying their case was expedited without even have it expedited - like mine and some others! 

CONGRATS TO Y'ALL! 

hope everything goes well for everyone.

i got one question, can embassies still require for you to bring the ds5540 public charge or 

I got same question too...

Also I m wondering do we need contact embassy or wait for their mail to make appointment

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Anita Reynoso said:

I got same question too...

Also I m wondering do we need contact embassy or wait for their mail to make appointment

i guess they will send out an email! 

but i still dont know about ds5540, maybe call when they schedule interview

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tschuulia said:

i guess they will send out an email! 

but i still dont know about ds5540, maybe call when they schedule interview

Yeah, guess we should do it...

My hubby company will add me on his plan, but they told they need ssn to do it so he will ask for letter from them if we still need that for interview 

Timeline
2 hours ago, SKB16 said:

So do you guys think it would be a good time to schedule the medical in a week or so? Did anyone get another email after the mysterious “approved expedite”? 

cant schedule your medical without the appointment letter of embassy. 

for all what i know of

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.