bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

hi guys,

im writing this here because most of my friends and family dont know that adriano is not in italy legally...

Hi Susie-

Your post really got to my heartstrings... I can't say I know what you feel, but I know the fear that your loved one is in trouble, and I feel for you. Stay strong- he needs that from you right now. Is there anyone in his life there in Italy that you can contact to find out what's going on? I'm sure you've already thought of that... Maybe call his place of work? I suppose- that is if you speak italian... Good luck to you. I wish I had some good advice for you. I know it's hard, but try to stay positive- our minds always go to the worst place when we're worried... Try to stay strong, and wait it out. He'll call you when he can, and hopefully then you'll know the situation and things won't be all that bad. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Courtney is right. This may turn out not to be as bad as we fear right now. The things that I said in my post are accurate, but perhaps premature. The best thing to do now is to hope for the best and wait until you have all the facts. Once that happens, we will all help as much as we can.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I noticed on the RFE thread that someone received an RFE for a translated copy of the beneficiary's birth certificate. Here is the post.

Did anyone submit that with their I-129F? I didn't. :unsure:

Maybe they ask for that if there is some confusion about the identity of the beneficiary or there is a bad guy/girl name match they are trying to clear up.

I had Oscars birth certificate professionally translated for 80.00 and sent it in with I-129F but still have heard nothing.....169 days....Lora

:wacko: If it makes you feel any better in a misery loves company kind of way I'm at day 167 or so I guess. Seems they skipped over us and moved on. Great, the wait wasn't long enough already :innocent:

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

thank you guys so much, everyone has been nicer than i ever could have imagined and i appreciate it with all my heart...

i have tried to contact adriano's cousin...he is the only person's phone number that i have, but there was no answer....hes also illegal so im afraid that he is with adriano, and adriano did say 'we are with the police'...so i know there is at least one other person with him...his other cousin, who has legal status in italy, also has an american girlfriend that i have tried to contact via the facebook...no word back from her yet, but im sure she will get back to me tomorrow...i do speak italian, but i dont know his work number or anything...i pray to god that they dont put him in jail...its bad enough that i cant see him, but if i cant talk to him i dont know what i will do

we were completely honest about everything in our visa packet, so that isnt a new concern for me...before i filed, i went to an infopass appointment here in ny and the immigration officer told me that i dont have to worry about him overstaying a visa in another country, that they only care about the US...this is something that he and i have been prepared to address from the beginning...im just worried that he might have a criminal record now...he has no record in albania or italy as of now, despite the fact that he has been in italy illegally...i would still be able to get the police report and show that he has no crimes on record...ah well, i guess ill just have to wait and see what happens...i dont even know what to do if i get my NOA2 now...dang

well i guess i can at least prepare for his departure to albania by changing his address to his parent's house in albania...does anyone know how i do this??

thanks again so much guys, i dont know what i would do without this site

on a lighter note, congratulations to everyone who was approved, best wishes on the rest of your journey

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

thank you guys so much, everyone has been nicer than i ever could have imagined and i appreciate it with all my heart...

i have tried to contact adriano's cousin...he is the only person's phone number that i have, but there was no answer....hes also illegal so im afraid that he is with adriano, and adriano did say 'we are with the police'...so i know there is at least one other person with him...his other cousin, who has legal status in italy, also has an american girlfriend that i have tried to contact via the facebook...no word back from her yet, but im sure she will get back to me tomorrow...i do speak italian, but i dont know his work number or anything...i pray to god that they dont put him in jail...its bad enough that i cant see him, but if i cant talk to him i dont know what i will do

we were completely honest about everything in our visa packet, so that isnt a new concern for me...before i filed, i went to an infopass appointment here in ny and the immigration officer told me that i dont have to worry about him overstaying a visa in another country, that they only care about the US...this is something that he and i have been prepared to address from the beginning...im just worried that he might have a criminal record now...he has no record in albania or italy as of now, despite the fact that he has been in italy illegally...i would still be able to get the police report and show that he has no crimes on record...ah well, i guess ill just have to wait and see what happens...i dont even know what to do if i get my NOA2 now...dang

well i guess i can at least prepare for his departure to albania by changing his address to his parent's house in albania...does anyone know how i do this??

thanks again so much guys, i dont know what i would do without this site

on a lighter note, congratulations to everyone who was approved, best wishes on the rest of your journey

Ah. That is some good news already. If the US does not care about overstaying visas from other countries than this might not be such a big deal because the type of arrests that concern them seem to be for crimes of violence or moral turpitude.

In any case, keep the faith and hope for the best! :)

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I see that there are approval now from the end of June into July now......Is there any way to see the list updated of the people still waiting????......I appreciate all of the approvals and congrats to them but I am feeling a little lost here.....and when I call I just keep getting no information and that I have to wait.....I am having a bad day waiting......sorry I am trying......Lora

I see that there are approval now from the end of June into July now......Is there any way to see the list updated of the people still waiting????......I appreciate all of the approvals and congrats to them but I am feeling a little lost here.....and when I call I just keep getting no information and that I have to wait.....I am having a bad day waiting......sorry I am trying......Lora

if someone doesnt get a chance to post before me tomorrow, i will post one while im at work (i dont have the info saved on my home computer)...to give you an idea, my NOA1 is from july 10th and im around number 50 or so...there are still many many people left from june who have not yet been approved...i think a newbie adjudicator picked up a box from july and started approving left and right ;)

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Timeline

if someone doesnt get a chance to post before me tomorrow, i will post one while im at work (i dont have the info saved on my home computer)...to give you an idea, my NOA1 is from july 10th and im around number 50 or so...there are still many many people left from june who have not yet been approved...i think a newbie adjudicator picked up a box from july and started approving left and right ;)

thanks I was number 14 2 weeks ago.....It is hard when we can not get an answer from them about what they are doing.......and you can only have patience for so long....Lora

Timeline

no notification yet.... :wacko::wacko:

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

From my own searching it seems November has been the 2nd most productive month so far this year. Only March saw more approvals with 48. That's just from VSC and VJ members. We're at 43 already it seems this month could shatter the other monthly averages. They do seem to be back at pre pricehike productivity. Now they just need to clear the rest of the backlog.

Jan 42

Feb 27

Mar 48

Apr 36

May 37

Jun 15

Jul 26

Aug 29

Sep 13

Oct 20

Nov 43 so far.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Tonight i realized how much all of you guys prayers were needed!! I ate dinner and then Leidy's mom called me, so we called Leidy 3 way and started talking to her since they moved hr out of the intensive care unit...so we were talking then Leidy started telling something that i didnt know and that made me start shaking and i had to tell Leidy and her mom to hold oncause i felt my food coming up my chest, she told me that they had to use the machine that gives you an electric shock to try to bring you back when your heart stops!! I couldnt believe what i was hearing!! So basically Leidy was gone for a moment!!! This is why i say that all your prayers are SOOO appreciated!!!! Thank God she is getting better now!!!!!!! I could not imagine having to deal with something happening to her!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I have been checking this site for a few months, but my English is not good

so I have never posted comments before.

But I really wanted to tell everyone that I think I got the approval on Nov. 19

according to the website of USCIS. :)

My birthday is Nov. 25, so this approval is a little early birthday present for me.

I hope more people can get the approval soon.

Congratulations. What a wonderful Birthday present :dance: :dance: :dance:

WE ARE APPROVED!!! We were approved on Saturday Nov. 17, 2007!!!

Congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance:

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Tonight i realized how much all of you guys prayers were needed!! I ate dinner and then Leidy's mom called me, so we called Leidy 3 way and started talking to her since they moved hr out of the intensive care unit...so we were talking then Leidy started telling something that i didnt know and that made me start shaking and i had to tell Leidy and her mom to hold oncause i felt my food coming up my chest, she told me that they had to use the machine that gives you an electric shock to try to bring you back when your heart stops!! I couldnt believe what i was hearing!! So basically Leidy was gone for a moment!!! This is why i say that all your prayers are SOOO appreciated!!!! Thank God she is getting better now!!!!!!! I could not imagine having to deal with something happening to her!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

OMG Byron, thank God she is doing better now. God promised us that he will always be there for us if we let him. We all will continue praying for you and Leidy, the Lord is good!

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

Congrats to the recent approvees!

Come on VSC Mirla and i are waiting on ours!!!!

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Congrats to all the recent approvals :D:thumbs:

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.