Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stacey Ann said:

🙌🏾 God is good.

God is good everything, wonderfully good.  He hears His children's prayer.  The cry of my daughter who was sexually molested, my cry and the cry of other family members has been heard.

Thank you my Lord!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning. I got this screenshot from the group on Facebook. It shows the number of visas issued by each embassy per class each month and I found it rather interesting and decided to share it with you all. See the link below. 
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

4FE8BE9E-D03B-43DD-B9A5-9A1B7F24727E.jpeg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, RedRose75 said:

My GOD is indeed wonderfully good!!!!

My case has been approved!..... I got the email since evening.  I was so surprise because I just heard from NVC yesterday that my case was in review.

Thank you Jesus!

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, ShanRussx said:

Good morning. I got this screenshot from the group on Facebook. It shows the number of visas issued by each embassy per class each month and I found it rather interesting and decided to share it with you all. See the link below. 
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

Guess this gives a little hope that things are definitely still happening.... 🤞 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, ShanRussx said:

Please note that there are two types of chart. The one that is applicable to persons who did there interview in Jamaica is the chart that has by Post. See image below for Kingston.

image.png.66d58c1a5b8dc5591ab15fd0767ca82c.png

Timeline

Minister of Health and Wellness, Dr. the Hon. Christopher Tufton, says data indicate that the reproductive rate of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is trending down, noting that the country has recorded its lowest positivity rate in eight weeks. Read the full story at: https://jis.gov.jm/spread-of-covid-19-trending-down/.

Yet the Embassy is still using Covid as a reason for delays 🤔

Edited by Stacey Ann

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, RedRose75 said:

Thank you Sassysims!

Congratulations @RedRose75 everyone here knows how you feel and knows the wait is quite distressing things will be smooth now keep praying. 🙏🏻

If I may ask, what’s your visa category? 

Timeline
6 hours ago, MatMat22 said:

Congratulations @RedRose75 everyone here knows how you feel and knows the wait is quite distressing things will be smooth now keep praying. 🙏🏻

If I may ask, what’s your visa category? 

Gm, and thank you!

My husband and I petitioned for the kids, CR2

Timeline
On 4/21/2021 at 11:30 AM, Shanshanjamrock said:

You should hear back within 2 to 3 days ofter that email

HI everyone, the strangest thing happened just now.  I got an email from NVC saying my interview date and time that was previously scheduled was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.  The thing is I never receive an interview date and time.

Can someone please shed some light on this, cause I am totally lost.  My case was expedited and file has yet to reach Kingston so I don't understand one bit what this email is saying.

Does anyone have a clue?

Timeline
24 minutes ago, RedRose75 said:

HI everyone, the strangest thing happened just now.  I got an email from NVC saying my interview date and time that was previously scheduled was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.  The thing is I never receive an interview date and time.

Can someone please shed some light on this, cause I am totally lost.  My case was expedited and file has yet to reach Kingston so I don't understand one bit what this email is saying.

Does anyone have a clue?

Not to worry, this happened because your case is being expedited. This is an automated email it seems. I've seen a lot of expedited cases saying the same thing whether or not they had a previously scheduled interview. You will receive a new date from the Embassy

Timeline
Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Not to worry, this happened because your case is being expedited. This is an automated email it seems. I've seen a lot of expedited cases saying the same thing whether or not they had a previously scheduled interview. You will receive a new date from the Embassy

If in doubt you can call NVC to verify. Now is a good time, wait times are usually not as long between 8pm and midnight when they close.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

If in doubt you can call NVC to verify. Now is a good time, wait times are usually not as long between 8pm and midnight when they close.

Stacey, I was really concerned.  I can rest assured then that it is okay.  I am trying to get them from 8:10pm....and all now nothing.  still holding

but I trust your judgment if you say that its because of the expedite

Timeline
29 minutes ago, RedRose75 said:

Stacey, I was really concerned.  I can rest assured then that it is okay.  I am trying to get them from 8:10pm....and all now nothing.  still holding

but I trust your judgment if you say that its because of the expedite

Yeh mon, it's because of the expedite.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.