Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Imagine becoming DQ 4 months now .. from June 16.. and getting interview canceled and seeing other people dq july, aug,sep getting interview before you ... worst part about it they took 1 month and couple weeks to review my documents after I submitted them... in April.. and then I became dq in June.. and to add to that  they still giving out new iv interview dates to new DQ personal and still canceling some while still interviewing some... I said I wouldn't comment on this thread again but makes no sense to only talk to stacyann ... this a straight up fuckry ... and they say first come first served ... bullsh** !! I even got my medical canceled on the 11th of September and it was reschedule 11 days after .. not even a squeeze in for a earlier medical date tpc... this is taking a tole on people lives and I know yall gonna say Oh! Hold the faith and it shall pass but rite now mi waan fight !!! Somebody anybody ... sorry but you can't deal with people like this .. 

1 minute ago, Unknown101 said:

Imagine becoming DQ 4 months now .. from June 16.. and getting interview canceled and seeing other people dq july, aug,sep getting interview before you ... worst part about it they took 1 month and couple weeks to review my documents after I submitted them... in April.. and then I became dq in June.. and to add to that  they still giving out new iv interview dates to new DQ personal and still canceling some while still interviewing some... I said I wouldn't comment on this thread again but makes no sense to only talk to stacyann ... this a straight up fuckry ... and they say first come first served ... bullsh** !! I even got my medical canceled on the 11th of September and it was reschedule 11 days after .. not even a squeeze in for a earlier medical date tpc... this is taking a tole on people lives and I know yall gonna say Oh! Hold the faith and it shall pass but rite now mi waan fight !!! Somebody anybody ... sorry but you can't deal with people like this .. 

4 months 😩 jah know  .. and still counting 🤦‍♂️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Unknown101 said:

Am with you 100% truth your saying...pure *****

Timeline
7 hours ago, Prettybartley said:

In ceac last updated has changed to yesterday the 7th day of October!! But prior to that was the day they canceled our appointment!! Has anyone experienced 

Yeah several of us have had touches on our case yet no action 🤷🏾‍♀️

4 hours ago, MS CANTY said:

Good afternoon hope all is well.  You guys heard of any reschedule as yet?

Sadly no

2 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

🤦🏾‍♀️

Timeline
4 hours ago, Queencity said:

REQUEST TO EXPEDITE.

Dear Sir/madam, 

I am requesting expedited processing based on Medical emergency, Emotional and Financial loss grounds.  My situation is as follows. 

My wife and two young daughters are currently living in Jamaica and I provide total support to them. My two young daughters ages 3 years old and 1 year old respectively and both US citizens.

My 3 year old was recently seen by her pediatrician in Kingston Jamaica and diagnosed with possible Autism Spectrum Disorder.  Breaks my heart to be told this, to be told your child has an illness that there is no cure for. The doctor has recommended further testing and evaluation after which therapy would be required to help her cope and have a normal life. Although there is no cure early detection and treatment is essential for a chance of normalcy for both child and parents. We are trying to cope with this new challenge.

Doing the testing and evaluation in Jamaica would be very expensive for me because I do not have medical insurance to offset the cost in Jamaica, which could run into the thousand. Not being able to have her mother here in the US as soon as possible will delay her evaluation and therapy.  Early diagnosis and treatment is critical to her having the chance of a near normal life.

I am requesting an expedited processing because having my wife here in the states with me as soon as possible would help my daughter get the attention and treatment required because I have medical insurance here in the USA that covers my family and this would give my daughter the opportunity to get the best and timely medical treatment, and also avoid the potential delay posed by the current rise in COVID-19 in St Catherine, Jamaica where her Mom now lives.

To have my daughter here without her mom is taking away time from my job to take her to the doctors for testing, evaluations and treatments. It is currently very difficult for me to adequately provide the care and attention she needs.  Having my wife here as soon as possible is essential for the care and support that Imani will need and normal processing times would deny her the timely healthcare attention necessary for health and development before she gets too old. This would avert serious financial loss to me because I could utilize my medical insurance here and have the support and attention to attend to my daughter’s medical needs.

I have attached a letter from the pediatrician in Jamaica and document from a Pediatrician in Charlotte, NC. plus copy of medical insurance in the USA along with my daughter’s birth certificate proving US citizenship.  Normal processing would delay my infant daughter receiving timely adequate medical attention for her condition, and put enormous strain on me financially to maintain two homes plus pay for medical services in Jamaica.  

Thank you for your understanding and kind consideration and thank you for your service. 

This was my letter for expedited processing.

HOPEFULLY THIS COULD  HELP SOMEONE  COMPOSE THEIR REQUEST. 

Thank you for your candidness.

8 hours ago, Prettybartley said:

In ceac last updated has changed to yesterday the 7th day of October!! But prior to that was the day they canceled our appointment!! Has anyone experienced this? 

@Prettybartley where do you see that is says last updated in ceac?  I just logged in to see where it says that, and I don’t see it anywhere.  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Larry123 said:

@Prettybartley where do you see that is says last updated in ceac?  I just logged in to see where it says that, and I don’t see it anywhere.  

In ceac, when you log in!! You need to click on the link that says ds260 and put in your case number and the other code and it will pop up

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Larry123 said:

I don’t see a ds260 link once I login.  It just has the home page showing we submitted our docs.

Was your case already sent to the embassy, I don’t see one on mine either but my case is still at Nvc 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Larry123 said:

I don’t see a ds260 link once I login.  It just has the home page showing we submitted our docs.

Yes, my case is at the embassy!! Was scheduled an interview and was canceled !! So I don’t know what stage you are in!! @Larry123

Timeline
2 hours ago, Steffy Stef said:

Was your case already sent to the embassy, I don’t see one on mine either but my case is still at Nvc 

Yes my case is at the embassy 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

hey old friend 🙂!!!. Trust me I know how you feel. Just a couple days ago I was saying I’m ready to start war. At this point I’m just holding a corner and trying not to lose myself. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to what they are doing. It’s especially frustrating because of their lack of clarity, and communication. I’m not going to tell you to hold the faith brotha I know you’ve been hearing that. I’m tired of hearing it ! ( But deep down I’m still holding the faith and praying for everything single one of us 🙈). These days I just try to find positive things to focus on. For example if they reschedule our interview after Nov 23 our case will switch to IR1!, that’s literally the only positive I’m holding on to. I said I was not going to come back on here and post until I had some concrete updates or news but when I saw you it felt comforting to see someone from the beginning post other than my girl Stacey! 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Queencity said:

REQUEST TO EXPEDITE.

Dear Sir/madam, 

I am requesting expedited processing based on Medical emergency, Emotional and Financial loss grounds.  My situation is as follows. 

My wife and two young daughters are currently living in Jamaica and I provide total support to them. My two young daughters ages 3 years old and 1 year old respectively and both US citizens.

My 3 year old was recently seen by her pediatrician in Kingston Jamaica and diagnosed with possible Autism Spectrum Disorder.  Breaks my heart to be told this, to be told your child has an illness that there is no cure for. The doctor has recommended further testing and evaluation after which therapy would be required to help her cope and have a normal life. Although there is no cure early detection and treatment is essential for a chance of normalcy for both child and parents. We are trying to cope with this new challenge.

Doing the testing and evaluation in Jamaica would be very expensive for me because I do not have medical insurance to offset the cost in Jamaica, which could run into the thousand. Not being able to have her mother here in the US as soon as possible will delay her evaluation and therapy.  Early diagnosis and treatment is critical to her having the chance of a near normal life.

I am requesting an expedited processing because having my wife here in the states with me as soon as possible would help my daughter get the attention and treatment required because I have medical insurance here in the USA that covers my family and this would give my daughter the opportunity to get the best and timely medical treatment, and also avoid the potential delay posed by the current rise in COVID-19 in St Catherine, Jamaica where her Mom now lives.

To have my daughter here without her mom is taking away time from my job to take her to the doctors for testing, evaluations and treatments. It is currently very difficult for me to adequately provide the care and attention she needs.  Having my wife here as soon as possible is essential for the care and support that Imani will need and normal processing times would deny her the timely healthcare attention necessary for health and development before she gets too old. This would avert serious financial loss to me because I could utilize my medical insurance here and have the support and attention to attend to my daughter’s medical needs.

I have attached a letter from the pediatrician in Jamaica and document from a Pediatrician in Charlotte, NC. plus copy of medical insurance in the USA along with my daughter’s birth certificate proving US citizenship.  Normal processing would delay my infant daughter receiving timely adequate medical attention for her condition, and put enormous strain on me financially to maintain two homes plus pay for medical services in Jamaica.  

Thank you for your understanding and kind consideration and thank you for your service. 

This was my letter for expedited processing.

HOPEFULLY THIS COULD  HELP SOMEONE  COMPOSE THEIR REQUEST. 

Wow thank you for being so open to share with us. Such a clear and concise letter too! I’m so glad they approved and got you rescheduled! Best of luck come interview time 🙏🏾🎉🎉🎉

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am praying that good news will start pouring from our VJ Jamaica family thread as soon as today/next week. We are indeed a family as we share each others joy and sorrow. We are resilient people and this too shall pass. We have gained a lot of exposure and experience from this journey that we can help others at the end. Once there is life, there is hope and every day above ground is a good day. Stay blessed my family, nothing and no one can hold us back!! 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, JamKid said:

I am praying that good news will start pouring from our VJ Jamaica family thread as soon as today/next week. We are indeed a family as we share each others joy and sorrow. We are resilient people and this too shall pass. We have gained a lot of exposure and experience from this journey that we can help others at the end. Once there is life, there is hope and every day above ground is a good day. Stay blessed my family, nothing and no one can hold us back!! 

Amen 🙏🏾 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.