Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, TheFostersJourney said:

Hopefully tomorrow they start sending out interviews again or at least update to saying Kingston. 🙏🏽

Good day everyone! Hope we hear something tomorrow 🤗

Timeline
6 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Where is everyone at..? Ntn new....? How nvc a move suh jaja 

Doesn't seem updates don't come from the embassy on the wknds sigh

Timeline
On 7/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, Stacey Ann said:

Well mi nah talk bout no duppy 🤣🤣 only who mi can see. Heyyyy y'all come out hiding mon. Wi no bite only nibble DWL

🤣🤣🤣 mi seh only my people 🇯🇲🇯🇲“bout duppy” mi Jus ah new comer still ah wait fi di I130 approve so mi nuh reach fi unu level yet.  Like unu vibes tho!!!🇯🇲🇯🇲

🙏🏾fi approval anytime now 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, mrstoyou17 said:

Where did you guys go to get your shots cheaper? I saw someone mention crossroads, where on crossroad? Im in ochi so I can go to Mobay (which may be expensive to) or Kingston.

This is the address and number..6 Trevennion park road Kingston 5..906-9305 303-2172

19 minutes ago, Shenieka said:

This is the address and number..6 Trevennion park road Kingston 5..906-9305 303-2172

Okay thanks so much. Looking over the immunization record and my head is spinning as a nurse let me know that some of the shots don't translate to the same shots needed for immigration (like the MMR vs Measles and Rubella). Gonna call in a little for pricing thanks again. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, mrstoyou17 said:

Okay thanks so much. Looking over the immunization record and my head is spinning as a nurse let me know that some of the shots don't translate to the same shots needed for immigration (like the MMR vs Measles and Rubella). Gonna call in a little for pricing thanks again. 

You're so welcome. This is where my husband went and got his shots be4 the medical,and when he goes to Andrews for the medical he only got one shot..so am doing the same. And everyone that goes there is on filing..

4 minutes ago, Shenieka said:

You're so welcome. This is where my husband went and got his shots be4 the medical,and when he goes to Andrews for the medical he only got one shot..so am doing the same. And everyone that goes there is on filing..

Do you think that if he got the shots from the clinic you're referring to just days before the medical it'd be a problem? I'm so nervous

Timeline
5 minutes ago, mrstoyou17 said:

Do you think that if he got the shots from the clinic you're referring to just days before the medical it'd be a problem? I'm so nervous

I don't think it will be a problem. But to be on the safe side call the place and talk to someone..i have got 4 shots from them already am just waiting for my date at the embassy. 

Just now, Jammin19 said:

🤣🤣🤣 mi seh only my people 🇯🇲🇯🇲“bout duppy” mi Jus ah new comer still ah wait fi di I130 approve so mi nuh reach fi unu level yet.  Like unu vibes tho!!!🇯🇲🇯🇲

Welcome. .. you have a  long way to go ... good luck and good morning everyone 

Timeline

The embassy will be broadcasting from a radio show live on FB next Wednesday, 08/05. Time TBA. They'll give us updates and ppl can call in with visa questions. Curious to hear what they'll have to say. I'll let yall know if/when they announce a time.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Jammin19 said:

😅😂 Eh eh you finally come out a hiding? Welcum to the pawty mon.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

😅😂 Eh eh you finally come out a hiding? Welcum to the pawty mon.

🤣🤣 no mon! Wasn't hiding, I just started reading the forum lastnight and buk up inna 🇯🇲.  I still have some ways to go b4 my husband reach 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.