Ban Hammer

Oregon man driving stolen vehicle crashes into woman driving stolen car: police

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Kristin-Nicole-Begue-and-Randy-Lee-Coope

Kristin Nicole Begue and Randy Lee Cooper were both arrested after crashing into each other while both were driving stolen vehicles, police said. (Courtesy: Newberg-Dundee Police Dept.)

NEWBERG, Ore. - A car crash Sunday resulted in both drivers being arrested after police in Oregon discovered they were both driving stolen vehicles.

Newberg-Dundee police chased Randy Lee Cooper, 27, in a stolen Land Cruiser before he careened into a Buick Regal as he was attempting to elude officers.

Cooper was arrested and charged with multiple crimes, including assault and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.

more at https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/oregon-man-driving-stolen-vehicle-crashes-into-woman-driving-stolen-car-police

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

4 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Will the victims be invited to the future wedding? 

Looking thru the most prolific thread in VJ history, the names I had forgotten.  Crashe into

15 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Will someone provide a translation? 😕 

I believe my 3rd personality was trying to say Crashed-N2-Me

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Thanks. I looked at that thread and I have no idea who most of those members are. Someone should do a glossary.

Filed: Timeline
Just now, laylalex said:

Thanks. I looked at that thread and I have no idea who most of those members are. Someone should do a glossary.

That thread IS the glossary.  Or at least a history of those who have come and gone.  Crashed used to get the gulag a fair bit, though nowhere near as much as NB or I.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, laylalex said:

kip

/kip/

noun

• 1. a legend; a legendary post: american english "Did you see what Kip posted?"

verb

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That thread IS the glossary.  Or at least a history of those who have come and gone.  Crashed used to get the gulag a fair bit, though nowhere near as much as NB or I.

Guess I know what my homework is over the weekend then. :) There's a heatwave out here this weekend, and not that I was really planning on going anywhere, but it's a good excuse to close the windows and stay inside.

Just now, Ban Hammer said:

kip

/kip/

noun

• 1. a legend; a legendary post: american english "Did you see what Kip posted?"

verb

Okay I will keep an eye out for that. When I think of "kip" I think of Alex closing the door to his study and saying "I'm just going to have a quick kip" which turns into a two-hour nap, usually on Saturday afternoons when I've asked him to help out with something excessively boring at home.

2 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

kip

/kip/

noun

verb

There are probably a few more definitions in the VJ dictionary, but for sure, that one will be the first in the book, regardless of alphabetizing.

Just now, laylalex said:

Okay I will keep an eye out for that. When I think of "kip" I think of Alex closing the door to his study and saying "I'm just going to have a quick kip" which turns into a two-hour nap, usually on Saturday afternoons when I've asked him to help out with something excessively boring at home.

We had a few "quick Kips" over the years, some came with tears; though you'll have to trust me when I tell you they were unlike ANYTHING you and Alex are familiar with...

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

We had a few "quick Kips" over the years, some came with tears; though you'll have to trust me when I tell you they were unlike ANYTHING you and Alex are familiar with...

I... have no idea what any of this means, but it sounds highly dramatic and I am intrigued. :P 

38 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I... have no idea what any of this means, but it sounds highly dramatic and I am intrigued. :P 

Meaning he came back in under a fake account and got re banned

I do think they let him back when they did Penny, and it lasted about 24 hours. He and Ban Hammer were close.