2,967 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, SamIAm876 said:

Congrats!! I just got the same Approval notice. I’m from NY as well. I received my C31 card in April and the approval just now. 

thank you! Congratulations too!!! My C31 was approved last May. When did you file? I filed SEpt 2018. Do you know the timeline with interview?

6 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

hi everyone! I just got an email today that my case is approved!!! I am so happy! What's the current wait time to be interviewed at NYC???

WOW!!! Congrats dear!🌟💫😀😀👍 so good to hear this! NYC always takes the longest..there are some people who got i360 approval before me and still waiting for interview. It also depends on your field office.

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

WOW!!! Congrats dear!🌟💫😀😀👍 so good to hear this! NYC always takes the longest..there are some people who got i360 approval before me and still waiting for interview. It also depends on your field office.

thanks hun! It's been a loonggg wait but this forum helped me kept my sanity and you guys's knowledge def made a huge difference for all of us here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

hi everyone! I just got an email today that my case is approved!!! I am so happy! What's the current wait time to be interviewed at NYC???

Congratulations...😀

1 minute ago, Optimistic1986 said:

thanks hun! It's been a loonggg wait but this forum helped me kept my sanity and you guys's knowledge def made a huge difference for all of us here!

It's two things now..the wait for interview or approval without interview! Even though there's been few approvals without interviews, there's no formal publication to that efffect! Wishing a smooth ride from here!😀🙏🌹

Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It's two things now..the wait for interview or approval without interview! Even though there's been few approvals without interviews, there's no formal publication to that efffect! Wishing a smooth ride from here!😀🙏🌹

wow??!! Really? Never heard of approvals without interview! That would be awesome! Is that anywhere in the State or mostly  in NYC?

1 minute ago, Optimistic1986 said:

wow??!! Really? Never heard of approvals without interview! That would be awesome! Is that anywhere in the State or mostly  in NYC?

Where have you been?😏😂 someone here..I believe @Iranlucky and few others were approved without interview but don't get excited yet...the adjudicating officer uses their discretion especially in these times to decide who waits to come in for interview and who gets waived!💁😊 there's nothing formal put out to that effect like I mentioned!

21 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

thank you! Congratulations too!!! My C31 was approved last May. When did you file? I filed SEpt 2018. Do you know the timeline with interview?

I filed July 2018 but I got a ref in January so it delayed my card until April. Honestly I don’t even know. I hope soon. Did your I485 update? 

31 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Where have you been?😏😂 someone here..I believe @Iranlucky and few others were approved without interview but don't get excited yet...the adjudicating officer uses their discretion especially in these times to decide who waits to come in for interview and who gets waived!💁😊 there's nothing formal put out to that effect like I mentioned!

Hahaha haven’t been reading for a while due to busy work schedule. Hopefully, I’ll be one of those here who gets approved without interview hehe

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

That's good news, so we can travel! Yaas!

I just came back from Brazil last March before all this COVID 19 situation, but I am a bit worried to travel there now. if anyone does travel with AP please let us know how was the experience coming back to the U.S.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.