2,967 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

USCIS warned in bold letters to not send the medicals at this time..else there will be consequences..like delay..so I'm really at a loss myself...wondering...💁

Yes . I got confused by   @GodIsGood2 suggestions to @Modu.  I think if there is an example of sending I-693 at NBC even after that letter  , then  @GodIsGood2  can share that. Otherwise , that would be a  conflicting  suggestion which might make other people confused. Literally, I have I-693 ready and have the same situation as @Modu. After I read that , got confused . :D 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, TexasVAWA said:

Yes . I got confused by   @GodIsGood2 suggestions to @Modu.  I think if there is an example of sending I-693 at NBC even after that letter  , then  @GodIsGood2  can share that. Otherwise , that would be a  conflicting  suggestion which might make other people confused. Literally, I have I-693 ready and have the same situation as @Modu. After I read that , got confused . :D 

@TexasVAWA hahahahaha don’t get confused Sweety, everyone has a way they approach their problems , we all have choices,.. most people here are been sent RFE for good moral character and police clearance from home country in their i360 application,... when I saw that I quickly sent my police clearance from home country to USCIS , so in the end I was approved without getting that request for evidence of GMC from home country, 

that saved me few months of my application, mean while a lot of people wait to get get the RFE first before sending it to USCIS which burns a lot of time.,,, 

so  my opinion is this, the A file of your i485 application case is with NBC , this is how they notice your i485 medical has expired and sent a letter to tell you...

your uscis local Office usual request your A file from NBC before conducting your interview, National benefit center (NBC) they are the one that print ur green cards and not your local office, 

guess what ? I sent my Medical’s to them 1month ago, so am not gonna get this yellow letter people are getting here,

its just me and the way I handle my case, people are different, Advice is not a must to take it 😁 so dear please do get confused.... I have read abt 2people here that said they got RFE medical from NBC

well am not here to argue , I advise , just to help and not harm you..., 😘

18 minutes ago, TexasVAWA said:

The truth is if USCIS has your i693 and your case doesn't need further clarifications, you have more chances of been approved without interview. So it works out more for those who filed I485 after VAWA approval as their i485 is very much up to date. That's my reasoning. 😊👍

Well I managed to get a hold of my congressman and just faxed him the privacy release form. Fingers crossed he can work some magic.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

21 minutes ago, Modu said:

@TexasVAWA hahahahaha don’t get confused Sweety, everyone has a way they approach their problems , we all have choices,.. most people here are been sent RFE for good moral character and police clearance from home country in their i360 application,... when I saw that I quickly sent my police clearance from home country to USCIS , so in the end I was approved without getting that request for evidence of GMC from home country, 

that saved me few months of my application, mean while a lot of people wait to get get the RFE first before sending it to USCIS which burns a lot of time.,,, 

so  my opinion is this, the A file of your i485 application case is with NBC , this is how they notice your i485 medical has expired and sent a letter to tell you...

your uscis local Office usual request your A file from NBC before conducting your interview, National benefit center (NBC) they are the one that print ur green cards and not your local office, 

guess what ? I sent my Medical’s to them 1month ago, so am not gonna get this yellow letter people are getting here,

its just me and the way I handle my case, people are different, Advice is not a must to take it 😁 so dear please do get confused.... I have read abt 2people here that said they got RFE medical from NBC

well am not here to argue , I advise , just to help and not harm you..., 😘

Thanks for the explanation . See your explanation and our discussion  will help lots of people I believe . It's actually a good discussion not an argument . However, RFE asks for the document . But, the letter from NBC stated not to send document . That's why it was conflicting to me. For example , what if you send the document and they delay your case for that as they already done reviewing . I was trying to know the trick if USCIS actually does any kind of exception or if there is anybody who did that we know.  Then  I will also send I-693 immediately :D . 

Edited by TexasVAWA

20 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

The truth is if USCIS has your i693 and your case doesn't need further clarifications, you have more chances of been approved without interview. So it works out more for those who filed I485 after VAWA approval as their i485 is very much up to date. That's my reasoning. 😊👍

That makes sense . So is there any chance to review I-485 again at NBC after I send the I-693 ? :D weird question though.  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, TexasVAWA said:

Thanks for the explanation . See your explanation and our discussion  will help lots of people I believe . It's actually a good discussion not an argument . However, RFE asks for the document . But, the letter from NBC stated not to send document . That's why it was conflicting to me. For example , what if you send the document and they delay your case for that as they already done reviewing . I was trying to know the trick if USCIS actually does any kind of exception or if there is anybody who did that we know.  Then  I will also send I-693 immediately :D . 

@TexasVAWA Thanks dear you are very sweet, I actually didn’t wait to get the yellow letter, I did new medicals and sent the medical to NBC already since I knew they have my A File with them , my medicals from 2017 was expired already.... 

you may have chances of Approval with interview becos of the pandemic 

Edited by Modu

5 minutes ago, TexasVAWA said:

That makes sense . So is there any chance to review I-485 again at NBC after I send the I-693 ? :D weird question though.  

You should take the i693 to your interview, that's the instruction on the document as we can all see! Like you pointed out..RFE specifically asks for evidence/clarifications this is informing you to get your i693 document in order..and further advises to NOT mail it...It's up to you to take the chance!💁

9 minutes ago, TexasVAWA said:

Also sending i693 doesn't mean you will be approved without being interviewed. There's someone here who got a response from USCIS that their case needs an interview! So it's not a matter of sending it out to evade interview..like I said you can try it out..💁

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, Sharshar42 said:

I Received this RFE for a computer generated birth paper. Is anybody in the group from Trinidad and had this RFE in this pandemic time how you went about getting it and how long did it take for you to receive it?

20200826_103731.jpg

I got the exact RFE you just got early last month and within 2 weeks responded to it. I got in touch with my brother back home to get me the electronic version. He sent me a scanned copy immediately he got it then I printed it here and responded to the RFE. He later sent me the original paper copy thru DHL.

Hope this helps and wish you a speedy response time.

13 minutes ago, aquila said:

I got the exact RFE you just got early last month and within 2 weeks responded to it. I got in touch with my brother back home to get me the electronic version. He sent me a scanned copy immediately he got it then I printed it here and responded to the RFE. He later sent me the original paper copy thru DHL.

Hope this helps and wish you a speedy response time.

What documents you sent?, and did you send originals and copies or just copies?

7 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

.. My c09 renewal has been accepted. My c31 EAD is expiring in Nov 2020. Should I apply for renewal for c31 or I can continue working with c09? 

Please get back to me asap

Honestly it doesn't matter. Both are issued for 1 year and come with auto-180 day extension when you file to renew. Only benefit to C9 is that it's free.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.