Dmitry07

Flights from Russia to US

78 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, zolotinka said:

I found in Telegram SVO - JFK Chat about actual flights between US and Russia. It‘s a bit messy and just in Russian but with up to date info.

Aeroflot flights from SVO to JFK go every Tuesday and Sunday now. You can buy tickets at Aeroflot website. They post them a week before the flight. 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daria Parkinson said:

Aeroflot flights from SVO to JFK go every Tuesday and Sunday now. You can buy tickets at Aeroflot website. They post them a week before the flight. 😊

There is sometimes other flights are available and also they sometimes tell about flights from the US to Russia. Although they are for Russians  but good to know about them. 

Edited by zolotinka

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Daria Parkinson said:

Aeroflot has been showing flights available for a while now, but usually cancel them all except for two per month.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Russia
Timeline
On 8/4/2020 at 5:22 AM, zolotinka said:

I found in Telegram SVO - JFK Chat about actual flights between US and Russia. It‘s a bit messy and just in Russian but with up to date information.

Can you please give a link to it? Can’t find it. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey guys I can also share a Telegram channel that posts flight info and recently they have been posting flights from Russia direct to the US. Although, everything is in Russian.
https://t.me/ranarod

Also, another tab I have open and refresh once in a while is this one https://waytorussia.net/russia/coronavirus-travel-updates.html

It's news about traveling to Russia during the Covid-19 pandemic. They update whenever there is new information. This website also helped me get my Russian visa 4 years ago 🙂.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Giodude said:

Hey guys I can also share a Telegram channel that posts flight info and recently they have been posting flights from Russia direct to the US. Although, everything is in Russian.

Also, another tab I have open and refresh once in a while is this one https://waytorussia.net/russia/coronavirus-travel-updates.html

It's news about traveling to Russia during the Covid-19 pandemic. They update whenever there is new information. This website also helped me get my Russian visa 4 years ago 🙂.

Yes!! I look at waytorussia periodically to see if they made any updates. It looks like Moldova opened flights with Russia yesterday and they are thinking of resuming flights with a couple other countries. Still nothing about US of course, but I'm still glad to see there is progress!

Edited by Cheburashka34

Timeline

@Giodude sorry if you got some extra notifications from me. I tried to follow your timeline, then realized I already clicked on that yesterday, so I unfollowed accidentally and then re-followed. I'm not stalking you I promise!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

@Giodude sorry if you got some extra notifications from me. I tried to follow your timeline, then realized I already clicked on that yesterday, so I unfollowed accidentally and then re-followed. I'm not stalking you I promise!

Haha it's okay. Stalk all you want 🤣. We are all pretty much in the same situation 🥵. I just got my NVC case number an hour ago. They said all I have to do now is wait until the embassy emails me 🤔.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Giodude said:

Haha it's okay. Stalk all you want 🤣. We are all pretty much in the same situation 🥵. I just got my NVC case number an hour ago. They said all I have to do now is wait until the embassy emails me 🤔.

Interesting. I didn't realize they send emails, I thought just letters? I'm way more behind in the process than you but I still am checking the embassy website and hopefully they update it soon for you guys! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 9/2/2020 at 5:45 PM, Giodude said:

Thanks for the link.  We are looking to head to Russia in January and we usually fly through either China or Korea, so hopefully those routes will open up soon.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Thanks for the link.  We are looking to head to Russia in January and we usually fly through either China or Korea, so hopefully those routes will open up soon.

Do you really? I've never thought of taking that route. I've only ever done direct New York to Moscow or through Frankfurt to saint Petersburg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.