little immigrant

Birth certificate rejected

70 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Have you tried calling? I doubt is the translation if the document is in Spanish.  I didn't translate mine and they got approved.

Do you have their number? I'd love to call them. The contact us link isn't even working. I didn't upload the back of the document and it has some kind of seal or stamp so I uploaded it this time along with translation. I wasn't able to read the message in the inbox but when I hovered over the rejection it said the same thing as before. So I hope this fixes it now. I don't know what else they could want. I got the birth certificate from Managua and everything. I had to send someone there and pay them to get it for me.

On 5/20/2020 at 7:34 AM, MarlinCobon said:

There are some birth certificates that expire. Guatemalan birth certificates expire every 6 months, also you do not need an English translations. NVC rejects papers for every dumb reason so it could be.

so they are to be reborn every 6 months ? just kidding 

duh

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
9 minutes ago, James120383 said:

so they are to be reborn every 6 months ? just kidding 

lol, I think they do it because of changes that can happen in ones life like marriage, change of name, death and so on. like mine has that I'm married so idk.

53 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

lol, I think they do it because of changes that can happen in ones life like marriage, change of name, death and so on. like mine has that I'm married so idk.

I totally agree. The birth certificates from certain countries document events such as Marriage. My wife birth certificate states the date we got married and it shows married last name.

2 hours ago, little immigrant said:

Do you have their number? I'd love to call them. The contact us link isn't even working. I didn't upload the back of the document and it has some kind of seal or stamp so I uploaded it this time along with translation. I wasn't able to read the message in the inbox but when I hovered over the rejection it said the same thing as before. So I hope this fixes it now. I don't know what else they could want. I got the birth certificate from Managua and everything. I had to send someone there and pay them to get it for me.

(603) 334-0700

• 3 weeks later...

Hi the birth certificate got rejected again. This time I had the translation and the certificate from the central registry of Managua and I scanned front and back and the translation is also front and back. I don't know what they could possibly want? Why do they keep rejecting this? I don't know what to do. 

5 hours ago, little immigrant said:

Hi the birth certificate got rejected again. This time I had the translation and the certificate from the central registry of Managua and I scanned front and back and the translation is also front and back. I don't know what they could possibly want? Why do they keep rejecting this? I don't know what to do. 

What does the email say? Is it the same one that says to submit from correct authority?

8 hours ago, little immigrant said:

How frustrating! I will attach pics of the document we sent. This was approved the first time. I didn't personally scan it FYI.  it is 1 single PDF document with the Translation first and birth certificate second. He didn't scan the "back" of the certificate and it's a 2-page document. 725 KB size and the pics I set you is the resolution it has. In my opinion is not even that clear LOL.

It sounds like you are doing everything right. I strongly advise you to call NVC. We got a RFE for our proof of domicile, and we were not able to read the message ever, our attorney called NVC, and they told him exactly what was needed, we submitted it, and we got DQ today, only 15 days after resubmitting a document.

Hope it helps!

1617561941_Screenshot2020-07-23at3_43_16PM.thumb.png.07e24aa355eb22ff89a3bbafd138fc82.png501179811_Screenshot2020-07-23at3_42_58PM.thumb.png.d70bf1de0fda07e69e4e795ba728b8d8.png

1 hour ago, anixryan said:

How frustrating! I will attach pics of the document we sent. This was approved the first time. I didn't personally scan it FYI.  it is 1 single PDF document with the Translation first and birth certificate second. He didn't scan the "back" of the certificate and it's a 2-page document. 725 KB size and the pics I set you is the resolution it has. In my opinion is not even that clear LOL.

It sounds like you are doing everything right. I strongly advise you to call NVC. We got a RFE for our proof of domicile, and we were not able to read the message ever, our attorney called NVC, and they told him exactly what was needed, we submitted it, and we got DQ today, only 15 days after resubmitting a document.

Hope it helps!

1617561941_Screenshot2020-07-23at3_43_16PM.thumb.png.07e24aa355eb22ff89a3bbafd138fc82.png501179811_Screenshot2020-07-23at3_42_58PM.thumb.png.d70bf1de0fda07e69e4e795ba728b8d8.png

when was your birth registered ?

duh

15 hours ago, James120383 said:

when was your birth registered ?

Not sure what you mean by registered. With my home country it was registered a few days after my birth.

If you meant submitted to NVC on CEAC, it was April 29th 2020 and it got accepted May 22nd.

Edited by anixryan

On 7/23/2020 at 3:55 PM, anixryan said:

Hope it helps!

That's exactly what I did. 

On 7/23/2020 at 1:00 PM, Ncornejo7 said:

What does the email say? Is it the same one that says to submit from correct authority?

Yes

28 minutes ago, little immigrant said:

That's exactly what I did. 

Yes

Have you tried calling them and letting know you're doing exactly what they're asking for and you keep getting RFE on this ? Maybe try asking for a supervisor.

I'm calling them now and I'm on hold. I can't read the messages but when I hover over response note it says the following: Please replace this with an acceptable birth certificate from a correct issuing authority. Please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find for acceptable documents guidelines. [Format is correct, but is not issued from Managua, the Lugar de inscription states issued from Somoto Madriz,] However the boy was born and registered in Somoto and I cannot falsify a document. How have others overcome this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:24 AM, little immigrant said:

Two nights ago NVC rejected the birth certificate. It's the only one I have. Country is Nicaragua so what I did was scan the Spanish birth certificate with an English translation and made sure it was just 2 MB for the upload. But it was rejected. What could have been the reason? That's the only birth certificate I have. My husband said it expired and we need to get a new one. Anybody have this problem and can share insight? Thank you. 

Hola , soy Cinthya y estoy desesperada porque es la segunda vez que me rechazan la partida de nacimiento de mi hijo y segun llame al.NVC y es porque supuestamente el lugar de inscription no dice Managua,  mi hijo no nacio en Managua y no puedo cambiar eso. Por favor pido tu ayuda es demasiado frustrante para mi al Punto de no poder dormir.  Si pudieras darme tu correo para contactarte o simplememte si me cuentas como a ido tu caso estare muy agradecida. No se que hacer 😔😔. Mi correo es cinthya20784@hotmail.com 

On 7/23/2020 at 5:55 PM, anixryan said:

Hope it helps!

Hola , creo que los que estamos teniendo ese problema son las personas que no nacieron en Managua. No se q hacer estoy muy estresada es segunda vez que me rechazan la partida de Nascimento.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.