GregandNatty

NVC Approved all of my Docs in just over a week

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 5/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, Highmystic said:

That's what one would think.  Our AOS took a long time, and when I seen people who was behind us already having their Appointments, I sent an email, and we got an appointment date in a weeks time.  It was not in Vegas though, we had to go to the Phoenix office but got it done.  Best of luck!!!

I'm assuming since you had your interview in the USA you and significant other were able to stay in the USA together while waiting for interview? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, HKS said:

I'm assuming since you had your interview in the USA you and significant other were able to stay in the USA together while waiting for interview? 

Wife came on on a K1,  after marriage we filed for AOS, so yes, we were both here. I am the USC,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/2/2020 at 10:05 AM, GregandNatty said:

Wow, the NVC is moving really fast right now reviewing docs.   I was DQ'd this morning after submitting everything about a week ago.

Sadly, who knows when we'll get an interview

We got our DQ today (May 9) and we submitted our civil documents couple of days ago (May 7)

I'm so surprised and happy 😭

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Anmol Yash said:

We got our DQ today (May 9) and we submitted our civil documents couple of days ago (May 7)

Did you get notified by email or did you actually have to log in every time to check in on the status?

We just submitted our documents today. I think they will send us an RFE as our case isn't 100% open-and-shut (I'm the petitioner and I live overseas, so US domicile will be a flag, we have a joint sponsor since I make foreign income, so they'll have to review that... and lord knows what they'll say about the quality of compressed documents! They'll probably say they're too grainy to read 😅)... but your post gives me hope! Congratulations!

Now just need to see how long the whole interview process takes, as you said. I'm sure there's a big backlog. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 5/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, Anmol Yash said:

Congrats, I'm happy for you, but HOW!!????? 

So many of us have been waiting months!! 

How. Just How. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
33 minutes ago, HKS said:

Congrats, I'm happy for you, but HOW!!????? 

So many of us have been waiting months!! 

How. Just How. 

I really really don't know 😔

From my understanding, I thought our case would be in queue for review only after everything is submitted. Someone said maybe they had already reviewed the DS-260 and AOS documents and were just waiting on the civil documents to be uploaded, but this just feels like a stroke of luck 🥺

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.