PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

On 6/27/2020 at 11:26 PM, Athens said:

Yeah just found that out now. It’s still there I was wondering how and why they removed it but checked and it’s there. 

I sent the request and today I received a response that they will send me a copy of the notice within 30 days. I hope it arrives sooner than that.

Thank you for your help!

K1 Visa

Spoiler
  • December 21, 2016 - Package Sent
  • December 23, 2016 - Package Received
  • January 05, 2017 - NOA1 text / e-mail
  • January 11, 2017 - NOA1 mail
  • April 04, 2017 - Case Approved
  • April 10, 2017 - NOA2 mail
  • April 24, 2017 - NVC Received, Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned too.
  • April 26, 2017 - Consulate Received
  • May 04, 2017 - Packet 3 Letters Sent.
  • May 15, 2017 - Packet 3 Arrived in Mail
  • June 15 , 2017 - Medical
  • June 16 , 2017 - Biometrics
  • June 20 , 2017 - Interview / Approved! 
  • June 27 , 2017 - Visa on hand
  • June 29 , 2017 - POE / JFK Airport, New York

July 15, 2017:  W E D D I N G ! ! ! ! !

AOS

Spoiler

• Spoiler

• August 16, 2017 - AOS Package Sent / AOS, EAD, AP. Affidavit.
    • August 18, 2017 - Package Received
    • August 26, 2017 - NOA1 text / e-mail
    • August 31, 2017 - NOA1 mail
    • September 05, 2017 - ASC Appoinment letter / mail
    • September 12, 2017 - ASC Appoinment
    • September 20, 2017 - Case updated to:  Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
    • October 28, 2017 - Case updated to:  Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview --AGAIN-- ????
    • November 22, 2017 - EAD/AP  Approval letter in mail
    • November 27, 2017 - EAD/AP Card Received
    • July 24, 2018 - AOS Interview

• July 26, 2018 - AOS approval
  • August 03, 2018 - CARD IN HAND!!!  Finally!

•  

ROC

• May 12, 2020 - Package Sent
  • May 18, 2020 - Package Received
  • June 17, 2020 - Fingerprints letter saying they will use previous data
  • July 08, 2020 - NOA Received
  • December 14, 2020 - Case Update: New Card Being Produced - Email alert
  •  December 15, 2020 - Case Approved - Email alert
  • December 19, 2020 - Approval notice and card received.

:) 

Sent application 2 weeks ago to AZ lockbox, got regular notification after a week, and just today got another:

we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number LINxxxxxxxx, at your local office.

Does it mean they received it in Nebraska ? Or by local office they mean local office like Chicago, where we live ?

I'm kind of confused right now.. I called the USCIS number, got connected to one of those robots you can talk to, and got connected to the "USCIS Contact Center" immediately. The lady was not helpful there at all, said I should email the lockbox (which I did) and await reply. She was not able to connect me to a tier 2 officer regarding this.. Has anyone else had this???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Eruthos said:

I'm kind of confused right now.. I called the USCIS number, got connected to one of those robots you can talk to, and got connected to the "USCIS Contact Center" immediately. The lady was not helpful there at all, said I should email the lockbox (which I did) and await reply. She was not able to connect me to a tier 2 officer regarding this.. Has anyone else had this???

Same here. I sent email and inquiry online after calling USCIS today. I've been emailing the lockbox once a week and no answer. My husband's GC expires on 24 this month. SMH

39 minutes ago, TheAkazs said:

Same here. I sent email and inquiry online after calling USCIS today. I've been emailing the lockbox once a week and no answer. My husband's GC expires on 24 this month. SMH

Ha, mine expires on the 24th as well! I believe his status is still fine even after expiration as long as you had filed I-751, the only thing is travel outside of the US won't be possible. "Luckily" we can't do that much with COVID right now anyway......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
16 hours ago, minemar said:

I sent the request and today I received a response that they will send me a copy of the notice within 30 days. I hope it arrives sooner than that.

Thank you for your help!

May I ask how did you send your request? I sent one yesterday and got a SR number saying they will reply back by July 22nd. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, KiTu said:

I don't get how those with receipt dates and service request/response dates after mine are receiving their NOA before me. Apparently mine was sent out on June 18th. My GC expires in 2 days and I still haven't received that piece of paper.

My GC expires on the 5th.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Eruthos said:

What number did you use? I was trying to get through and speak with a representative for the past 3 hours, but the robot keeps talking.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Well today is the last day of my GC being valid. I called USCIS to make an appointment to have a stamp put in my passport, like I was told to by the tier 2 officer I spoke to 2 weeks ago. Lo and behold, they won't give me one because my card and driver's license expiring are not considered an emergency. The only thing considered an emergency is if I will lose my job because of it. So here I sit with no letter, no extension, an expired GC as of tomorrow, and no answers. Why would a tier 2 officer tell me to call and make an appointment knowing full well that I won't get one? I mean really.. 

K1:

Posted: 11/01/2016

NOA1: 11/07/2016

NOA2: 01/23/2017

NVC Received: 01/30/2017

Case Assigned: 02/06/2017

Left NVC: 02/06/2017

Consulate Received: 02/13/2017

'Packet 3' Received: 02/16/2017

Interview: 03/16/2017

Visa Received: 03/27/2017

Entry: 04/28/2017

Marriage: 05/05/2017

AOS:

Posted: 05/11/2017

NOA1: 05/15/2017

Biometrics: 06/07/2017

EAD SR1: 07/31/17 - Received response 08/28/17 stating under review.
EAD SR2: 08/29/17 - No response
EAD SR3: 09/06/17. Received response 09/07/17 stating under review.

EAD Card in Production: 09/19/2017

EAD Card Mailed: 09/21/2017

EAD Card Received:

Filed: Timeline
4 hours ago, KiTu said:

Well today is the last day of my GC being valid. I called USCIS to make an appointment to have a stamp put in my passport, like I was told to by the tier 2 officer I spoke to 2 weeks ago. Lo and behold, they won't give me one because my card and driver's license expiring are not considered an emergency. The only thing considered an emergency is if I will lose my job because of it. So here I sit with no letter, no extension, an expired GC as of tomorrow, and no answers. Why would a tier 2 officer tell me to call and make an appointment knowing full well that I won't get one? I mean really.. 

Egg he same happen to me,my GC expire in 2 weeks and i was asked to bring a letter from my employer ,i keep a seal lip as i am not going to tell my employer but if they find out then i will ask for the letter

This is just a gut feeling: but I think a lot of USCIS officers are furloughed? Congress is not passing a bill to give emergency funding to USCIS, so instead they need to furlough 70% of their workforce?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, dady12 said:

Egg he same happen to me,my GC expire in 2 weeks and i was asked to bring a letter from my employer ,i keep a seal lip as i am not going to tell my employer but if they find out then i will ask for the letter

I did exactly the same thing and yesterday they emailed me asking for a copy of my emplyment auth/GC so I sent them my current one and said that I am waiting on the letter in the mail, but that if they use E-Verify then it will show that I am still a permanent resident. The lady I spoke to said that all was fine as long as she had that copy of the card, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the same happens for you!

I admit I was a little abrasive with the person I spoke to but when they tell you the exact opposite to what somebody else told you and it screws you over, it's kinda hard not to feel your head explode.

I told my boss today and she was pretty good about it. I work from home every other day right now because of the virus, but because of my DL expiring today I will work from home full time until I get this stupid letter 🙄

Currently impatiently waiting for the mail to arrive because we didn't get an email from informed delivery!

K1:

Posted: 11/01/2016

NOA1: 11/07/2016

NOA2: 01/23/2017

NVC Received: 01/30/2017

Case Assigned: 02/06/2017

Left NVC: 02/06/2017

Consulate Received: 02/13/2017

'Packet 3' Received: 02/16/2017

Interview: 03/16/2017

Visa Received: 03/27/2017

Entry: 04/28/2017

Marriage: 05/05/2017

AOS:

Posted: 05/11/2017

NOA1: 05/15/2017

Biometrics: 06/07/2017

EAD SR1: 07/31/17 - Received response 08/28/17 stating under review.
EAD SR2: 08/29/17 - No response
EAD SR3: 09/06/17. Received response 09/07/17 stating under review.

EAD Card in Production: 09/19/2017

EAD Card Mailed: 09/21/2017

EAD Card Received:

Filed: Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 7:40 PM, minemar said:

Thank you for your help!

40 minutes ago, KiTu said:

I did exactly the same thing and yesterday they emailed me asking for a copy of my emplyment auth/GC so I sent them my current one and said that I am waiting on the letter in the mail, but that if they use E-Verify then it will show that I am still a permanent resident. The lady I spoke to said that all was fine as long as she had that copy of the card, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the same happens for you!

I admit I was a little abrasive with the person I spoke to but when they tell you the exact opposite to what somebody else told you and it screws you over, it's kinda hard not to feel your head explode.

I told my boss today and she was pretty good about it. I work from home every other day right now because of the virus, but because of my DL expiring today I will work from home full time until I get this stupid letter 🙄

Currently impatiently waiting for the mail to arrive because we didn't get an email from informed delivery!

I think when they ask me i will tell them of the E verify as some one already advice me on that,my GC will be expiring 17th and it seem my letter is not yet generated even my request not been assign to office after 30 days,they are not been fair to us,

Finally received my NOA!!

Form i751 Mailed April 21 2020
Received and Signed for: April 22 2020

Check Cashed: April 27th 2020

Biometric Letter mentioning that they were using my old fingerprints received May 18th 2020

Sent email to lockbox about my NOA June 19 2020 (no response)

Sent email again to lockbox June 22nd 2020 (no response)

Submitted a service request June 23rd (no response)

Contacted Senator Ombudsman June 29 2020, they responded June 30th 2020 to let me know they contacted USCIS and they produced and mailed my NOA

Received NOA July 6th 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.