Holdanna

Problems uploading Documents in CEAC

27 posts in this topic

On 3/12/2020 at 11:23 AM, Milasa said:

I'm trying to upload the remaining civil documents for ds-260 but something must be wrong with the website - it looses connection while uploading them. I've already uploaded some over the weekend and didn't have this issue, maybe we should wait a bit and try again.

I've done it in order you specified - paid fees first, when fees were processed it lets you submit ds-260 and civil docs, but I think they are experiencing problems with the website. Also, while filling out ds-260 it logged me out many times. Just try to save sections as soon as you fill them, so you don't loose the information you entered.

Its doing the same to me! Glad its not just me i thought inwas doing something wrong!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 3/14/2020 at 2:37 PM, Nicky321 said:

Application Error

You have encountered an application error. Please try again later.

Boohoo getting the same message , have been trying for several hours now... maybe I'll just have a glass of wine and try tomorrow....?! 🍷🍷

Ugh it’s the worst. My husband tried a bunch of times over about 3 days to upload two docs. I wish they would just fix the website. Good luck to you! 

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2020 at 8:02 AM, Nicky321 said:

Ok thanks, now I'm getting an even worse error when I try to upload to CEAC. I'm hoping this somehow means they are fixing it even though it's the weekend so it seems unlikely.

Server Error in '/IV' Application.

Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched.  Inaccessible logs: Security.

Im getting the same issue for almost two months now. I called and sent inquiries.  Nothing.  We need to flood them with Public inquiries and maybe they will do something about it. 

On 5/30/2020 at 5:27 PM, allwright said:

Im getting the same issue for almost two months now. I called and sent inquiries.  Nothing.  We need to flood them with Public inquiries and maybe they will do something about it. 

Any success? Its been doing it to me too :( :( 

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 3/14/2020 at 1:02 PM, Nicky321 said:

Ok thanks, now I'm getting an even worse error when I try to upload to CEAC. I'm hoping this somehow means they are fixing it even though it's the weekend so it seems unlikely.

Server Error in '/IV' Application.

Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched.  Inaccessible logs: Security.

I'm getting this now. I have an IT sibling so I asked him what this meant. For anyone who cares, he said that it's a "a back end server error" which means something in their code is done wrong. "Whatever its trying to do is prohibited by the security checks they have in place so its just not having it." He advised to email them and/or keep trying.

For what it's worth, I've now tried to change computers, change browsers, change file types (keeping well within their specifications on uploads), log out and re-log in, log in as both petitioner and applicant...and haven't gotten anything through yet. I'm next going to try doing it at a later time, to see if it's better "off-peak" (even though it's always going to be peak hours somewhere in the world), and I'm going to send an email.

Good luck to everyone having this problem; it seems to be a case of getting good RNG to get anything through. 😔

👐

Patience......patience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I found this page, where JoseRolles advised the following:

I have found a trick that makes it work.

1. Start with a new session and log in.

2. Navigate to the document submission page (this is after paying the fee and submitting the application).

3. At the bottom, there is a section titled "Optional Documents For <Applicant Name>".

4. Click "Add a Document" and select ANY one of the types and upload ANY document.

5. Now back in the "Required Documents For <Applicant Name>" section, you should be able to successfully upload your required documents.

6. When done with all required documents, you can delete the that first document in the "Optional Documents For <Applicant Name>" section.

I don't know why this works, but it does. These steps need to be repeated if you don't finish uploading everything in one session.

Using this as a guide, I was just able to successfully upload and submit my first batch of documents. I hope this helps! ✌️

👐

Patience......patience.

• 8 months later...
On 3/12/2020 at 4:10 PM, Holdanna said:

Please!

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've shrunk the damn documents. I've renamed them something obvious. I upload and I get the error. Then it logs me out!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Questions:

Do I have to pay both fees before I can start uploading? I paid AOS first-thought I'd start on that one.

Do I have to do it in this order?

1-Pay Fees

2-Complete IV Form 260

3-Submit Required and Civil Documents

Any help would be appreciated :(

Hello I wish everything is well 

Please can you tell me what happened after that I have the same problem 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.